Tuesday, January 10, 2012

don upload too many photos of u to facebook cuzz everytime some LOWLIFE deuche bag steels a pic and make a fake facebook prof and make hell with only uploading

Israel Boo Arkzew
Israel Boo Arkzew don upload too many photos of u to facebook cuzz everytime some LOWLIFE deuche bag steels a pic and make a fake facebook prof and make hell with only uploading their fake status >:/

Likes

Israel Boo Arkzew
 
Dana Young
Dana Young Dont ever want god 2 stop blessn me so u no i have 2 keep da faith an keep prayn 4 my fam an da world pray in jesus name am dy

Likes

Lakitha 'Kiki' Garrett
 
Tamanika ThaQueen Burton
Tamanika ThaQueen Burton I will be at the CapitalJazzFest/SuperCruise in October 2012 from the 20th til the 28th see u in St. Lucia...

Likes

Leanne PrettynMyskin Frost-Humphries
 
Abdulrazak Mangalore
Abdulrazak Mangalore be careful when a guy tells u that he loves u from the bottom of his heart.for this may mean that there is still enough space for another girl on top

Likes

Fayesh El Hawamesh
 
FattDaddy Wade
FattDaddy Wade IN LIFE WE SUM TIMES DONT UNDERSTAND WAT WE HAVE OR WHO WE HAVE IN LIFE THAT CARE ABOUT US OR LOVE US SUM TIME WE JUST NEED TO STOP AND THANK GOD FOR WHO HE HAS BLESSED US WIT AND HOLD ON TO THEM LETS KEEP LIFE REAL AND DO THA RITE THING LOVE THA ONE U WIT AND LET THEM LOVE U BACK

Likes

Elizabeth BarnettDenise KingShelley FaulkDolly Doll
 
Courteney Sheppard Elmore
Courteney Sheppard Elmore love my babydaddy he takes good care of our son. next week cj will be 1 im so happy. he been there since day 1 love u bae ready for his party next week.

Likes

James Fats SmithKia AyeMel EdwardsSierra Kameshia LaShaye
 
Miz Sandra Woody
Miz Sandra Woody I am Truly Blessed to have my Friends& Family n my life.I luv u all & God Bless u all.
 
Aryan Garg
Aryan Garg She says i dnt love u Her eyes say m crazy abt u.... ... She says m hapy widout u.... Her eyes say m nowhere widout u... She says she has many 2 tak cre of her Her eyes say no 1 cares as u do.... She says al her frnz r lyk me Her eyes say bt u stand unique amng dem.... ♥ ♥

Likes

Geet SukhijaDeepak SinglaAkhil SharmaAkhil Ashu
 
Rondal OnYo NewsFeed Moore
Rondal OnYo NewsFeed Moore Teacher: Rondal wht u do n? Me: Work why u ask? Teacher: Cuz ur facebook says your doing nothing! Me: °_° lol lol lol

Likes

Rahkym Briggs
 
Satish Gujar
Satish Gujar relation is not about holding hands while u understand eachother..its about having lots of misunderstanding and still not leavingeach other's hands..
 
Torrance Davis
Torrance Davis Dommii= I dont knw u yet but from what I see u a mellow person and I dig ya swag um mad im older and u got more tatts then me bol... But stay toon™
 
Carlo Quilondrino
Carlo Quilondrino Dad, someone just made gasgas on my car. Can u make buy him a car and make gasgas his own too. #ConyoProblems Hahaha, laughtrip. #1 Trending.
 
Abakhsayid Noah
Abakhsayid Noah Thanx LORD for the talent u ve given me though many challlenges.........but guide me.

Likes

Maureen Malavi
 
Eky Ekpo
Eky Ekpo Loneliness can kill,so help me out if u want me to survive.
 
Josh Hopkins
Josh Hopkins random ? of tha day u want to join in lmfao!
 
Radz Radjid
Radz Radjid An0ther year has c0me and g0ne.I guess year 2011 is the m0st mem0rable year of my life..tnx g0d 4 dz w0ndEr year & 4 alL the blesSingz! B4 dz yer wud end.I just want to extend my warmest gratitUde to d0z pp0l hu pUt spice n' it.tnx 4 ebreting 4 being dEr in gUd tyms and bAd tyms of my lyf.4 the luagHters we've alL shared. 4 alL the tearx, s0r0w, pr0blems i've faCe u alL beEn dEr.to my friends, cl0..
 
J-shawn Kennedy
J-shawn Kennedy January 9th i hate thiz fukkin day we miss u cuzzo R.I.P YUM
 
Rob Winkel
Rob Winkel I WONDER ABOUT ALLY THE CHECKER WHO WORKS AT FEST EAST IS A BITCH TO EVERY ONE THIS GIRL GOES TO KIMBERLEY HATES ME & ACTS LIKE THE CHECKERS WHO HATE ME FROM WOODMANS WHAT MAKES U THINK U R BETTER THAN ME I JUST CANT WAIT TILL U ALL GROW -UP & FIND OUT HOW THE REAL WORLD REALLY IS I ONLY PRINT DA TRUTH

Likes

Jenni Carlson
 
Terry Tan
Terry Tan Lee Wai Kit recomment for u..^^
Blake Griffin-布莱克-格里芬 II SGD:85 RM:190 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNf8SBmN0Zc&feature=related 注:【有视频广告宣传】点击进去让你惊喜不断!!! Blake Griffin-布莱克-格里芬 II SGD:85 RM:190 SIZE:UK:7--UK:10 US:8--US:11 ~买家----订购流程~ 您好顾客亲们,感谢您对 【林氏鞋坊公司】商品的支持 注:【产品都是直接在Nike制订】 订购时请你认真填写以下资料,方便我们能准确无误的将我们的产品送到你手中。 我们联系电话:Tel: + 65-94605296 SMS 也可以的; 下单后请在2天内付清,否则酱会自动取消订单,谢谢合作; Name(收货人姓名): Hp no(联络号码): Home add(收件人住址): Shoe Size(鞋号码): 备注: *商品照片或在照片上按个【“赞“】 也可以把图片地址copy给我 填好了以后,将购物订单发去我们:E-mail或者inbox 过后我会与你再联系! 【谢谢】 确认各位的订单后会PM银行户口! 当我们确定了顾客付款,我们会尽快安排运输公司发货。会在结单后5-10天左右工作日送到亲们脚上~ 更多照片也可以看我的Facebook相册: 产品相册- Product Album - 【林氏鞋坊PTE LTD】 的相册: 1】http://www.facebook.com/photos.php?id=100001853949359 【点击进去可以看到更多的产品】
Blake Griffin-布莱克-格里芬 II SGD:85 RM:190 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNf8SBmN0Zc&feature=related 注:【有视频广告宣传】点击进去让你惊喜不断!!! Blake Griffin-布莱克-格里芬 II SGD:85 RM:190 SIZE:UK:7--UK:10 US:8--US:11 ~买家----订购流程~ 您好顾客亲们,感谢您对 【林氏鞋坊公司】商品的支持 注:【产品都是直接在Nike制订】 订购时请你认真填写以下资料,方便我们能准确无误的将我们的产品送到你手中。 我们联系电话:Tel: + 65-94605296 SMS 也可以的; 下单后请在2天内付清,否则酱会自动取消订单,谢谢合作; Name(收货人姓名): Hp no(联络号码): Home add(收件人住址): Shoe Size(鞋号码): 备注: *商品照片或在照片上按个【“赞“】 也可以把图片地址copy给我 填好了以后,将购物订单发去我们:E-mail或者inbox 过后我会与你再联系! 【谢谢】 确认各位的订单后会PM银行户口! 当我们确定了顾客付款,我们会尽快安排运输公司发货。会在结单后5-10天左右工作日送到亲们脚上~ 更多照片也可以看我的Facebook相册: 产品相册- Product Album - 【林氏鞋坊PTE LTD】 的相册: 1】http://www.facebook.com/photos.php?id=100001853949359 【点击进去可以看到更多的产品】
 
Elena Sienes
Elena Sienes asan kna TL CHASE.. balik kna ttech.bentahan kita mdami hahaha.cencia kna nuon bago pa kc aq kya dpa ko marunong e.pero kahit ganun pa man dka namilit.. ng motivate ka lng!at U care specialy s agent mu .Godbless po

Likes

Ishi Dan
 
Akash Temker
Akash Temker Dear FUCker.... You r ma fckin frnd, and i hope u knw that's fckin true. No matter wat d fck happens, i'll stand d fck by you. I'll fckin be thr for you, whnever d fck you need me. To lend you a fuckin hand, To do a fuckin good need. So jst fuckin call on me, Whnever d fck you need anything. Fck.... I will b thr, Even to d bitter fckin end....
 
Goraksh Sonawane
Goraksh Sonawane thanks guys u all lovin me thanx a lot..........!!!!!!:-).

Likes

Sandip More
 
Brandi Crisman
Brandi Crisman I have realized that u can't please everyone ....and I spend way too much of my time tryin to make everyone else happy. Too busy chasing all the wrong things for all the wrong reasons. 2012... I'm chasing two goals.....to be a better mommy ....and 2nd better my career. NOTHING will stop this for me!!!! If u don't like it.....KISS MY ASS!!!

Likes

Danielle Green-SoutherlandMichael NesbittAmber Atkins
 
Chill Shop
Chill Shop Mi ponosno predstavljamo Venture osovine u shopu. http://www.chill.hr/skateshop/skateshop/osovine/ a Venture ponosno predstavlja P.ROD-a u teamu
vimeo.com
Venture proudly welcomes Paul Rodriguez to the team and intruducing the new Venture P.Rod V Hollow Light Truck.

Likes

Sven BranilovićNikola AndricAntonio ŠegotaDino Gatara
 
Wilbert DjSleepwalker
Wilbert DjSleepwalker If dnt noe dis song.....it defntly means u dnt noe shit bein a #1*stunna* u dig.......!!!!
www.youtube.com
Number One Stunna Birdman ft. Lil Wayne, Turk & Juvenile Produced: 1999 by Wade Green (c) 1999 Cash Money Records http://www.cashmoney-records.com LYRICS: [B...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment