Friday, December 9, 2011

Ålwåys fïñð tïmë tô spënd wïð çløsër përson ëvên if u r buyB'coz onë dåy ü will håvë timë but not yøur lovëåble përson with u Oooh im so

Salish Nair
Salish Nair " Ålwåys fïñð tïmë tô spënd wïð çløsër përson ëvên if u r bu$y..B'coz onë dåy ü will håvë timë but not yøur lovëåble përson with u....!"
 
Mahuru Di Yut
Mahuru Di Yut Oooh im so sorry 4 all u that dont have any plans 4 2nyt any way im off raving
 
Julian Lynx
Julian Lynx Turut bersuka cita atas my dear brother Lin Wei LuNx, karena sudah mendapatkan sang kekasih. Selamat! Wish u two all the best!^^

Likes

Julian Lynx
 
Lianne McArthur
Lianne McArthur Im chuffed tay said mum u look lovely like an 80s person.that was the look i was aiming for :-)
 
Evelyn P. Richardson
Evelyn P. Richardson Hey fam: I still look 'a hot mess', but I have 2 go around 2 the market. If u see me, u don't have 2 ask me...'am i alright'?? I already know!!!!! Loi. Peace.
 
Deejay Senzo Ntsele
Deejay Senzo Ntsele If.. A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z Is represented as: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26. If.. H-A-R-D-W-O-R- K 8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11= 98% And.. K-N-O-W-L-E-D-G-E 11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+5 = 96% But.. A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E 1+20+20+9+20+21+4+5= 100% THEN, look how far the love of God will take you: L-O-V-E-O-F-G-O-D 12+15+22+5+15+6+7+15+4 = 101% Therefore, one can conclude with mathematical certainty that... While Hard Work and Knowledge will get you close, and Attitude will get you there, It's the Love of God that will put you over the top:)
 
Loken Bc
Loken Bc love iz nothing towardz frensip. Love u all of my frenz.
 
Vanita Spence
Vanita Spence Happy b day Aunt Karen! I miss u and luv, and give my mom and mom-mom big hugs and kisses for me.... May u R.I.P.
 
Tamara Thompson
Tamara Thompson I hate wen ppl ask u to do sum for them u do it but wen u need them its excuses and complaints.......I promise ima just start saying NO to everybody n everything if it don't benefit............... #me n mines#
 
HOT 96
HOT 96 IT CLUB 96 BABY!!!..This is the last club 96 for the year..the Biggest one ever!!!..Mike Mondo..VJ Clyde..on Hot 96!! Imma hook u up with all your requests..holla at a bratha!!
 
Adamu Ali
Adamu Ali when u feel restless waiting 4 that someone 2 pay attention or even notice u, look back, maybe there's someone patiently waiting the same as u do.
 
Cynthia Rodriguez
Cynthia Rodriguez Lol u retarted ish ;)
 
Norma Fredericks
Norma Fredericks Congrats to my daughter nadine for passing to grade 9. I am very proud of you and keep up the good work. Love u lots.
 
Aporonia Taaru
Aporonia Taaru receivng ur annual bonus is one of th bestest ths time of year! But use your Bonus wisely....take a time birth deepy, give ur self some time and make an informed decision.. Buy th thngs tht u need, clear ur debt, insur ur life and treat urself....than enjoy xmas nicelly!
 
Fonnie Booker
Fonnie Booker i reather b by myself for the rest of my life then to b with sum 1 who i cant stand real shit im tierd of all this bull shit im glad me and my mom found out wat we bout to do (im gone on the g mf got me fucked up) imma fuck sum 1 up alrite then racine imma miss u
 
Luck Yadav
Luck Yadav A Sad Love Story 1 Karachi Uni K Student Ko Apni Clasfellow Se Pyar Ho Gya. Larke Ne Usy Perpose Kiya Lakn Larki Ne Inkaar Kr Dya Aur Teacher Ko Us Ki Complain Kr Di. Teacher Ne Kafi Danta Aur 1 Week K Lye Clas Se Nikal Dya. Jb Lrka 1 Hfty Bd Wapis Clas Mai Gya Tu Lrki Ko Us Se Love Ho Gya Lrki Ne Us Kitab Pe Likha “I Am Sorry & I Love U Too” Larke Ne Koi Respnse Na Dya.. Esi Tarhn 3 Sal Guzr Gye Moral: Karachi Uni K Students Kitab Hi Nhi Kholte.
 
Chiranjib Kumar
Chiranjib Kumar Just completed a novel '"OF Course I LOVE U till i find someone better.... Awesome story.....and nw feelin lyk i m one of d characters of the novel...
 
Holayhidey Babs
Holayhidey Babs am appi coz u re mine
 
Ebony Emmalina Goddard
Ebony Emmalina Goddard straiggght upp now tell me do u really wanna love me foreverrr. Orrr is this jus a hit n runn <3 j collle
 
Carlo Aquino
Carlo Aquino Whoever said u don't het a reaction from the flu shot is straight lieing to u. I spent the whole night with chills, body ache and a slight headache.. still got it right now... Smh
 
Umar Abdulrasheed
Umar Abdulrasheed Live is too short to wake up with regret.Induged with people that treat right 4get abt does who did wrong.Ensure u implement 70% of ur daily plans, faithful and beware of dirty frnds {dirty in mind)
 
Kiara Howe
Kiara Howe if u gone get it u got to know how to hit it u cant hit it an quit it u got to stand up in it talking to my fellow who think he got it going on u can work kiara all night long like yo back aint got no bone cuz im a big girl an need much more than a man wit the same o stroke cuz i flip it on u put a grip on u its so good it will make u choke if u want to get it u got to know how to hit it cant hit it an quit it got to stand up in it gotta love that song

Likes

Kiara Howe
 
Aaron James Hilliard
Aaron James Hilliard seeing ski reports on the news makes me very excited, winter-ITS THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR!!(especially if u like to play in the snow)C'MON OL MAN WINTER...BRING IT!!!
 
Chisomo Banda
Chisomo Banda Fathers day hz cum again,lets uteliz our useful tym wizly 2 avoid regrets.I'm wishng u al da bst guyz,big u !
 
Duke Pamela Ann
Duke Pamela Ann Thank u Lord
 

No comments:

Post a Comment