Friday, December 9, 2011

I went 2 bed and woke up with a smile on my face cuz of a wonderful lady love u bby I ENJOYED MYSELF AT GRANTS LASTNITE 4 MY BIRTHDAY

Smar-Tay Leonard
Smar-Tay Leonard I went 2 bed and woke up with a smile on my face cuz of a wonderful lady love u bby
 
Briana Pierce
Briana Pierce I ENJOYED MYSELF AT GRANTS LASTNITE 4 MY BIRTHDAY I CLAPPED MY THIGHS, TWERKED MY MONKEY AND BROUGHT IT BACK WITH MY SISTERS NESHA AND SHANTAE THANK YALL 4 CELEBRATING WITH ME AND THANKS 2 EVERY1 WHO WISHED ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUT WHATEVER AND BLAH BLAH BLAH MOMMY L0VE YALL JA'NYA AND JA'STAJA
 
Anuj Verma
Anuj Verma Facebook should have a limit on how many times you change ure relationship status, after 3 in a year it should auto- default to “unstable”......
 
Lincoin Six Echo-Daug
Lincoin Six Echo-Daug in a relationship
 
Jason Bruner
Jason Bruner Last night was one hell of a party, congratulations to all our contestants, nice work!! And thank you to Cindy and Gary for doing a great job judging!
 
Rjane Allivart Azanil
Rjane Allivart Azanil ♪♪♪wiLL i evEr Get to HeaveN witH you? Will I EvEr BreaTh thE AiR tHat yoU do? will I EveR toUcH the angeLs, we Will Fly.. wiLl i EvEr? wiLL i EveR gEt tO HeavEn wIth yoU??♪♪♪ - Side A GoOd NighT guYs... :)) xoxo
 
Gina McNerney Miller
Gina McNerney Miller Just had Corey @ the doctor, his ear was bleeding last night! He has a ruptured ear drum! Always something :(!
 
Garage FiveSixty
Garage FiveSixty It's 11:20 am, and I already need a drink. I need it to be 5 o'clock, please. S.O.H.U.
 
Abiodun Akanbi
Abiodun Akanbi A̶̲̥̅m a grand father today once more glory †☺ Jesus amen
 
April Beautyandbrains Mathews
April Beautyandbrains Mathews IM NOT A FRIEND COLLECTOR,SO I DON'T GIVE TO TWO SH.TS IF U DON'T F..K WITH ME OR NOT!!!!THE WAY I SEE IT LESS FRIENDS LESS DRAMA!!!?
 
Tia R. Stewart
Tia R. Stewart My body needed that damn you that boss! @school last class thank that lord n I pass wit flying colors have a bless day fb fam
 
Sammay Sam
Sammay Sam Been awake for 5 minutes this morning, and already i cant catch a freaking break.....
 
Jacob Antonin Stasa
Jacob Antonin Stasa #9 Being a dad means telling them a little blood won't hurt them.
 
Connie Stevens Crane
Connie Stevens Crane Doing a backdoor deal to take away rights is not ok. Defense Act to hold citizens without cause indefinitely is unconstitutional! This is a slippery slope that could be problematic in the future.
 
Aida Hernández
Aida Hernández Buenas Tardes mi gente,lindo dia aunque lloviendo y con friito,q rico, yo muy feliz y muy bn, amando a mi principe bello cada dia mas y mas,awwww q rico,te amo mi luis matias, para siempre!!!
 
Apu Roy Chowdhury
Apu Roy Chowdhury Enjoying 125 years celebration progrm of feni govt pilot high schol......amazing rockng concrt shown by hydar,Jemes&mila...most enjoyble pgrm is atos baji...what a beauty!!
 
Cody Jones
Cody Jones dont you love how you think something is to good to be true but then turns out its nothing more than a bunch of bullshit....... gotta love life haha
 
Ali Smeech
Ali Smeech because i love Rachel Benson so much I am going to sacrifice my Friday night so I can bake cookies for her party tomorrow night. who has 2 thumbs and is a mini betty crocker? this girl.
 
Judas Vázquez
Judas Vázquez Sólo a 120 km/h y me paran ~%$^
 
Saravanan Vijay Dhoni
Saravanan Vijay Dhoni After the death of 90 people, Hospital license was cancelled. Rs.5 lakhs given to the victims. West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee orders probe into this shameful tragedy in India. Words from Raja who lost his father- ''For once I thought all was over in my life. I had no other choice but to take a last look at my father. I went to the ICU and saw my father lying dead....''
 
Jonathan Biesecker
Jonathan Biesecker is wrapping christmas presents.........this'll take a bit.
 
Yomara Vasquez
Yomara Vasquez life's a bitch and then u die thats y we get high cuz u never know wene u gonna go
 
Hillary Nwafor
Hillary Nwafor Yo, watch ma flow==> Yo hehe Am sick of crying* Tired of trying* Yeah am smiling;)* Bt inside am dying:(* What do u want from me?* When u kno u can't βε̲̣̣̣̥ for me* Pls gimme a breathin space>:o* So I can plan ♍γ̲̣̣̥ life from here* Dunno why am so afraid to loose you* When I kno u are not even mine :( :(
 
Robert Crawford
Robert Crawford Just spent $145 on a brand new battery, WITH the fucking core charge. Since when did batteries get that expensive?
 
W Vampgirl FanFic
W Vampgirl FanFic twas the night before Christmas and all through the house: (using the first 10 friends on your friends list) 1. Waiting by the chimney with a net to capture Santa Claus - Missy Cullen Fanfiction 2. Spiking the eggnog with peppermint schnapps - Jamie Altman 3. Opening each X-mas gift to see what's inside and then closing it up again- Born Onhalloween ... 4. Holding mistletoe on a stick and putting it over everyone else's head for a kiss - TreaseThe SmutIntern 5. Singing Christmas Carols at the top of their lungs - Andrea Cullen 6. Eating all of the cookies left out for Santa and leaving crumbs on the plate - Itlnbrt FanFiction 7. Dressed up like Baby New Year (complete with diaper) - WelcometomyWorld Fanfiction 8. Playing Little Drummer Boy on the kitchen pots - TexasBella Divine 9. Asking everyone to play "Reindeer Games" with them in the bedroom - Katie Luvsonehundredmonkeys - soo fricking true!!! 10. Showed up in a Santa teddy -Nyddi Torrid Malfunction-- OMG.. that would soo be you!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment