Friday, December 9, 2011

Bye HM2011 I love you guys who don't hate me Na lepas perasaan ta puas ati Add la '' Comin' up he was confused his momma kissin

Nadia Anezin
Nadia Anezin Bye HM2011 . I love you guys who don't hate me ! Na lepas perasaan ta puas ati ?. Add la -.-''
 
Evan Michael Johnson
Evan Michael Johnson Comin' up he was confused his momma kissin a girl If THE shit happened in my household I might hurl Daddy ain't around PROBLY out doin' crack AND Scarface told me ya snitchin just like a rat Wanna live good so he snitched on thugs SomeBODY must have told him steroids wasn't A drug Walkin' round town everyday in that snitch coat Put niggaz behind bars but homie that ain't dope Now he toss and turn in his sleep at night Wake up in the morning watch cops on miami vice Different day same snitch ain't nothin good in the hood He'd run away from New York and never Come back if he could
 
Nancy Williams-Ruffin
Nancy Williams-Ruffin Thanks. Only because I have such wonderful co-workers could I go. So cuttos to all you gals. Even if you had nothing to do with it. It was that much fun.
 
Phumzile Msimango
Phumzile Msimango Ithi ingane kmina,aunty pls translate dc sentence: i opened d pumkins n i saw a cow *emangele*....kuthiwani ngesiZulu vele???
 
Rebellynn Perkinz
Rebellynn Perkinz i nid someone to spend de christmas with. Who will?
 
Keryl Brown
Keryl Brown So I'm sitting at work conversating with this boi, I tell him I study music he looks at me like are you being serious what you gonna do with that. (sad to think some people really don't appreciate music for its art and think you can't get no where with it) once upon a time I was him. But glad I choose to go with my heart and not what other people thought. THANK JESUS
 
Nilesh Ravindran
Nilesh Ravindran The closest i will get to buying a house right now, is clicking on a Home loan advertisement on the internet. #iambroke
 
Brandy Arnold
Brandy Arnold WoooHoooo I can't wait till next my Xmas bonus came in!!!
 
Emmanuel Frimpong
Emmanuel Frimpong OMG AM OUT ALL I DO IS WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN .......................................
 
Santosh Suman
Friends, nitkians, countrymen, lend me your ears; I come to praise Vikram Khanna , not to dishonour him. The love that men do lives after them; Finally Vikram khanna has confessed his love for her and declared it openly by adding her previous name to his name.....
 
Wyatt Engle
Wyatt Engle i cant take this shit anymore
 
Leroy Happyfeet Patterson
Leroy Happyfeet Patterson I just bought this baby pit yesterday in I'm already in love with it .
 
Christie Lyn White
Christie Lyn White Is wondering should i keep kindle touch 33 or get the fire..... I originally had ordered the fire but it doesnt come with 3g???? What to do??
 
Tobi Akinrefon Solomon
Tobi Akinrefon Solomon is wondering why logging onto Face book has become part of the everyday routine?.... Do I really have nothing better to do!
 
Anik Setyowati
Anik Setyowati I'm so sorry if I have many mistakes to u all cz I'm just usual person, hopefully we can get the best in everything that we want ... Once SORRY ...!
 
Boitumelo Itumeleng Tshiponyane
Boitumelo Itumeleng Tshiponyane I 2ld God, protect me frm my enemies nd i started losing friends...
 
Rubie Rillon Ugaddan
Rubie Rillon Ugaddan I won the first prize in our christmas grand draw, yehey!!
 
Jacob Taylor Saunders
Jacob Taylor Saunders I have been told for many years that GOD works miracles. I pray that GOD can work a miracle and find a cure for cancer. Praying for Steve Henderson and Family.
 
Heather May Henley
Heather May Henley Had the BEST time with Ellie this morning!!!I love that little girl!!
 
Mark William Footerman
Mark William Footerman "I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you."
 
Toni Louise Batchelor
Toni Louise Batchelor is thinking about going town tonight when i have work at 6am tomorrow.. ohh melissa you are a bad influence ! <3
 
Michael Gravitt
Michael Gravitt Headed to a rig in Lindsay Oklahoma. God I love this shit.
 
Shane Mcmanus
Shane Mcmanus Just got finished with my LAST class this semester! Finals next week, then I'm one semester closer to finishing my dreams, and education!! Thank you Baby Doll for always picking me up when I was wanting to give up!! I Love You!!
 
Zyre Isuga
Zyre Isuga I just finished watching TAYLOR SWIFT SPEAK NOW CONCERT., She's Gorgeous the voice is awesome., - Zyre Isuga amazed :)
 
Brenda V R Williams
Brenda V R Williams Me,myself and I,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment