Friday, December 9, 2011

Do u remember this chocolates: share and like it to see how many of our friends remember thesee : phone off till i get back home i aint beat for

Anshul Jain
Do u remember this chocolates...............!!!!:) share and like it.. to see how many of our friends remember thesee :)
 
Tahj Bolden
Tahj Bolden phone off till i get back home i aint beat for no one. LIL THT U KNO ABOUT ME WEN I TRUST U I TRUST U. I TOLD U BEFORE JUST BE STRAIGHT UP WIT ME DONT LIE CUZ IT ONLY MAKES SHIT WORSE WIT ME. THE SMALLEST LIE CAN MAKE ME MAD CUZ I TRUSTED U!!! AN U SAY IM TAKIN IT TO FAR. JUST TO LET U KNO WEN U DO LIE I TAKE MA TRUST BACK . .... NOW ILL LOOK AT U LIKE DAM I TRUSTED YA ASS. WOW U PROVED ME WRONG... EVERYTHING U DID OR SAID NOW. I LOOK AS IT LIKE U WERE LYING TO ME THE WHOLE TIME.. MAKIN ME LOOK DUMB ASHELL.
 
Jitendra Singh
Jitendra Singh Height of Confidence on frndship: 1st frnd-am i important 2 u? 2nd-Yes 1st-Prove it Jump dwn frm d roof 2nd(walkd up 2 d edge n said) Push me If u can:-) GUD 9t
 
Devon Levi Bear
Devon Levi Bear i miss u but shit happpens i guess
 
Phumzile Sphesihle Mthethwa
Phumzile Sphesihle Mthethwa If u heard dat iwas dyng and dat the only thng dat wud save me was to see a naked person..wud u come and get naked to save me??
 
Clévé Arrival Sticki Süthèrlànd
Clévé Arrival Sticki Süthèrlànd Lms frm u wouldnt discriminate a person who ave aids cuz anyone can catch it u just ave to use protection to prevent ur self frm getting infected
 
Mashile Cornelia
Mashile Cornelia kwwwwiki heish women mara will leave u in tears of laughter.. mara dis friend of mine is a master piece.. she vowed not to have a boyfie again bcs he struggled to have an erection for almost an hr. he kills me when he said damn diabetic u kill women... such a handsome guy a gona yonke... Lmao he eeh*teary*
 
John Gitahi Gee
John Gitahi Gee Family comes 1st..& all others 4low.. & yes i consider u as family:-*:-* u always come 1st:-* Missn u like crazy(**,)
 
Greg Hughes
Greg Hughes its friday u know what time it is
 
Sipho Mabena
Sipho Mabena I asked da ppl of Lesotho:I'm frm SA(Pretoria)Ke mang Ngaka ya lefu la mathata,dibe,Jealous(Mona)etc dy simply said Heela mohlankana o tsebe gore JESO KE NGAKA YA BA2 BOHLE,wn i cum bck home ka thola ba bangwe ba kopane bare AWOH..AWOH..AWOH..wth a big a srprise i ask dm,Wn u guys busy saying AWOH..AWOH..AWOH..hu r u praising?bare re RORISA MORENA WA MARENA a gona ya tshwanang le ena ke 'A' le 'O',Bo Matwetwe ba bagolo le bona bare Jeso ke NGAKA ya dingaka o ska tshameka Jeso mollo da BEGINNING ND DA END..I guess da whole world we'll gt da same ansa!!!
 
Cole L. Blackhoop
Cole L. Blackhoop U dont know nuthn haha
 
Sonny Lopez
Sonny Lopez Went to the tax blding to get the sticker for my car n the clerk asked me if I've driven the car sinc november that's when it went out n I told her how do u think I got here. My cars stickers out it isn't broke! Lol
 
Ramon Lighweigh Mainey George
Ramon Lighweigh Mainey George Mmm yeahh.. Its that nipple freezin season u feel me? Nippier than a mufuka ion do tha cold. #fuckincold
 
Hope M Kalaba
Hope M Kalaba Am so glad i hav such peace in my lif.lov u pipo.
 
Jennifer Ramey Brereton
Jennifer Ramey Brereton just so everyone knows a bunch of us ase going out to belinies tonight aruond 1130 ish hope to see you there text me if u need more info
 
Nangamso Ndawonde
Nangamso Ndawonde molwenini:):).. dont promise sum1 4eva if u cant deliver!!!*m done*like mufuna!coment mufuna!
 
MsPreddie Ttwentyy Tayy
MsPreddie Ttwentyy Tayy fOlloww mehh!! On Twitterr - iAmTAY_MARIE345 n i will fOllow u bacc Wessup BOookerss??

Likes

MsPreddie Ttwentyy Tayy
 
Daryl De Voux
Daryl De Voux MY FRIENDS....WELL DONE IM VERI VERI PROUD OF U ALL IM SOEMA GETTING GOOSEBUMPS 4UR PART!! CELEBRATIONS NO DOUBT! THANK GOD 4 THE STRENGTH AND WISDOM HE GAVE U
 
Mhatet Galero Dayag
Mhatet Galero Dayag u'll nver know wat u have unlil its gone and once u lose it u can nver get it back
 
Mary David Nelson
Mary David Nelson Staying Open Till 10pm don't forget. Pizza, popcorn, Christmas movies, games! Bring your kiddos if u want ($12). Let me know! ;-)
 
Kimberly Dames
Kimberly Dames Good morning. What's on my mind? Hmmm... a whole lotta shit. But this is FB, nite a place for all my business. But if that works for u, go ahead. TGIF.
 
Angelica Vicuna
Angelica Vicuna IT'S FRIDAY!! U ALL HAVE A GREAT AND FUN DAY! REMEMBER U DON'T HAVE GO TO WORK TOMORROW. :-)
 
Frankie Gilmore
Frankie Gilmore After 4yrs n 3 kids we had toend it but i still got love for u five two......
 
Engy Elsayed
Engy Elsayed tab3an b7ab ashkor eman ao5ty awe 3ashan hea sa7tny wa sa7at budy wa adam als3a 4 alsob7 thank u honi
 
Sanjay K. Yadav
Sanjay K. Yadav Those Who Understand U…Deserve U
 

No comments:

Post a Comment