Friday, December 9, 2011

Even when I'm surrounded by frends Even when parents accompanied me Even when I'm engrossed in work I sit alone n realise that I MISS U

Ricky Fanai
Ricky Fanai Even when I'm surrounded by frends.. Even when parents accompanied me.. Even when I'm engrossed in work I sit alone n realise that... I MISS U !!!!
 
Joseph Megan James
Joseph Megan James Just woke up a few mins ago joseph was doing the dishes. :) He is such a wonderful husband! Baby i love u very very very much. 11311 & 12211
 
Mayur N Darji
Mayur N Darji Tera mera milna u diloka khilna he khuda ki marji....
 
Christopher Herman
Christopher Herman Thank u guys for all the suplort. I used to b weak n I would alow ppl to threanten me n push me up against the ropes n keep me there without a fight. Like I said im not that person anymore n I will bounce off those ropes now n come back swinging like I said im more stronger not afraid and will fight for what I believe in and love so to all the ppl trying to put me on those ropes again I sugest u watch what ur doing cause as em said ill light a fire up under ur ass n burn the shit outta u jus saying
 
Sɇl ɇna
Sɇl ɇna Guys add LIKE IF U DID http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003292387856
 
Nate Puente
Nate Puente NATES ON DA RESCUE B LUV U SAV!
 
Richard Smith
Richard Smith If you don't do what ever it takes then its not as important as u think it is
 
Mecai Lim
Mecai Lim Cel pwd pkiinbox m skn # u...wla n kc d2 ag # u...ncra kc ung isa qng cp...eh d qna mkta mga #..tnx..
 
Alexander DGod
Alexander DGod we live in a generation of not being in love and not being together. (and d sad ting is most ppl who are together are for d wrong reasons. publicity, to get in d drawers, because they're lonely and just need someone to fill d gap, a relationship is more like a status these days to most) check allyuh self and genuinely care for the one u choose to be with
 
Hairyzz Statuzz
Hairyzz Statuzz masa tuk modop ! Bye-2 u all. :D
 
Shaz Phillips
Shaz Phillips Hi hun were u move to and why dident u tell me
 
Shownie Yule' Mswitest'
Shownie Yule' Mswitest' Plot!plot if u knw u stil ave unfulfild promises 2 me ebu tokelezea ,today iz ur last chance!ion nimewamis
 
Ch'Mar Kymont Butler
Ch'Mar Kymont Butler It was fun while it lasted. I learned alot abt myself! Thank you Jesus for everythng u gave me and put me through! Everythng happens for a reason
 
Josh Meredith
Josh Meredith so ready 4 sunday going 2 see my baby.. I LOVE U HALEY
 
Varun Menon
Varun Menon "Distance of some persons may disturb u but it tells u how much dey are close to ur heart"..
 
Ifenuga Saidat Mayana
Ifenuga Saidat Mayana I LUST U WT ALL MA HART.
 
Jerry Stevenson
Jerry Stevenson wats up baby girl i know its hard 2 adjust/ 1 year tours and videos we jus catchin da flux/ ii know it seems like we still in da game do much/ but we gone survive these struggles no mo double juggles/ no mo late nights hustlin stayin into trouble/ nothin but cadillacs sittin on wat u lovin/ all these niggas is buggin while we kissin and huggin i told baby we was gettin rich/ u know who u are baby gurl
 
Monica Sutton
Monica Sutton Dear soulmate, Where are you and y havent u called me yet??? Ive been waitin patiently for you. Oh well guess u not ready yet.....Obviously God is sayin it's my time to shine by myself for a min. Best believe my light is about to be as bright as my skin tone color lol..#gooddayfolkz
 
Yeyen Aw Aw
Yeyen Aw Aw where are u Hani Reana ...
 
ベンゲラ ゼロに
ベンゲラ ゼロに creating a ... a undefined thing can cause a... case to case invention >.< believe u can and don't be so undefined so u can join them... >.< >zero<
 
Dez BlackDiamond Payne
Dez BlackDiamond Payne As long as u love ya mama, dnt love no woman............
 
Phillip Bigg Redd Horton
Phillip Bigg Redd Horton MIKE (MY LAWYER) TELL ME "EVERYTIME I SEE YOU ,YOU SMILE LIKE U JUST WON THE LOTTERY, FUCK...DON'T DO THAT IN FRONT OF THE JUDGE THEY ALREADY PISSED. ;) " THIS DUDE A FOOL SMH LLAB
 
Kgopotso Ray Wa
Kgopotso Ray Wa eix spent da whole day in bed,filing so guuuud if u knw wat i mean,lol.
 
Mimiey Cutegirlz
Mimiey Cutegirlz miss u ramesh... hahahaa
 
John Perez
John Perez Slobunz may be dead but I aint so u kno what that means something light coming soon pero mas sooon que coming ; )
 

No comments:

Post a Comment