Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I got stalkers up in the HD :O Hahaha that's why I live work there's never a dull moment Lol lms would i date yuh [] Yea ♥ [] Maybe : [] I really

Chelsea Anaya
Chelsea Anaya I got stalkers up in the HD :O Hahaha that's why I live work, there's never a dull moment. Lol
 
Maribel Castronovo
Maribel Castronovo lms would i date yuh [] Yea ♥ [] Maybe (: [] I really dont know :O ... [] No /: [] Your not my type. ;o []Ask me and see (; []Already mine ♥ Best Feature; [] Eyes. [] Smile. [] Personality. [] Body. [] Idk [] Everything! Rate; []10-40 []40-70 []70-99 []+100 []Off The Scale ♥ - Maribel(:

Likes

Lupita PintorMOnica CanedoJr Rizk Lopez
 
Kathy Knox Miller
Kathy Knox Miller I'm just spinning my wheels on this dark/gray day. Think it's time to at least pull out the nativity Christmas "globe" ... to bring some Christmas into the house. No way a regular tree is going to happen. We brought a fir branch in this week and I didn't know if Ralph was just going to roll on it or eat it! =:o

Likes

Lynda MillerDody Elhady
 
林清傳
apps.facebook.com
皮帶這樣也是很有型的哦
 
Kala Too'Pretty Malia
Kala Too'Pretty Malia LMS ( Doing everybody ] [)#Team Big Booty(; [)#Team Babe ♥ ! [)#Team Boo ♥ ... [)#Team I Love You ♥ [)#Team I Miss You [)#Team Beautiful [)#Team Swag [)#Team Thick [)#Team Skinny [)#Team I Want you ♥ [)#Team Friend [)#Team Gorgeous(: [)#Team Idkk You [)#Team Sexy . [)#Team Nice ( : [)#Team Inbox Me Yo ^.^ [)#Team All-Nighter Or A Freak ♥ : ) [)#Team Text Me o; [)#Team Stranger -__- [)#Team Ugly / Weird Ass Smfh [)#Team Make This Your Status

Likes

William MaddoxJacob KlucasJayda YoungJEff Godsgift Clancy
 
Monique Britt
Monique Britt OMG...Please Take a listen...and repost..it will set people free.....
www.youtube.com
For the latest info on the next RHETORIC or new poems coming out on YouTube or DVD check out http://rhetoric.p4cm.com. The latest RHETORIC was off the hook. ...
 
Margie Keatts Short
A Mercy Prayer ... ‡ O Lord. I want to be completely transformed into your mercy and to be your living reflection. May the greatest of all divine attributes, that of your unfathomable mercy, pass through my heart and soul to my neighbour. Help me, O Lord that my eyes may be merciful, so that I may never suspect or judge from appearances, but look for what is beautiful in my neighbour’s souls and come to their rescue. Help me, O Lord that my ears may be merciful, so that I may give heed to my neighbour’s needs and not be indifferent to their pains and moaning. Help me, O Lord that my tongue may be merciful, so that I should never speak negatively of my neighbour, but have a word of comfort and forgiveness for all. Help me, O Lord, that my hands may be merciful and filled with good deeds, so that I may do only good to my neighbours and take upon myself the more difficult and toilsome tasks. Help me, O Lord, that my feet may be merciful, so that I may hurry to assist my neighbour, overcoming my own fatigue and weariness. Help me, O Lord, that my heart may be merciful so that I myself may feel all the sufferings of my neighbour. May your mercy, O Lord, rest upon me. (St. Faustina) ‡
 
Justin Brown
Justin Brown At the court house 4 my guy papi... s/o to the spanish women they go to court 4 they man for anything... black girls don't give a fuck smh

Likes

Jc Hines
 
Edward Kelty
Edward Kelty wow i guess it is time to be a dick head,,you want to keep fucken with me,,,,lol it on now,,o by the way im always 2 steps ahead of you,and the cops laughed at the whole thing,,,BITCH,,,,MIND YOUR OWN BIZZ AND KEEP MY NAME OUT OF YOUR FUCKEN MOUTH,,,,LAST TIME
 
Aidha Clãlû Cûêrîã
Aidha Clãlû Cûêrîã So sleepy hoammmmmm :o

Likes

Zugie Che AriezgiRl'z NAxz'mbArepz
 
Dennis Ho
Dennis Ho thiet la cai tinh` bo* vo* ma`... 18, 19 thang tro^i qua, ma chi co mot cai hen. vo*i' O^NG TOA` ngay` nao` se~ ra toa`, va ki' vao to*` gia^y' cai' bup. la` khong con dan diu' gi` nu*a~! vay ma` luat su*, no' va^n~ u` li` chua* co chut' ddo^ng tinh~ gi` he^t'... cho*` dai` ca co^~... ba` me. no', chiu he^t' noi co*n dde` nen' ro^i`... chuye^n cua minh` ma` phai le^ thuoc vao cai luat su* M dich. kia... ngay` mai o^ng may` goi luat su*, neu chua tha^y' ddo^ng. tinh~, o^ng may` se~ dde^~ ddo*n ra toa`, va xin toa` ngay` xu*.... dde^~ mong co' dduoc nhung ngay` binh` ye^n, chu*' keo' dai kieu nay`, thiet la met moi~... suc nguoi co' han. nhe' o^ng tro*i`!!!

Likes

Kis KisKis
 
Paula Trowbridge
★。\|/。★ ..¸,o¤°``°¤o,¸My head says ..(....©¸¸©....) "Who cares?" ..oOO—*—OOo...But then my heart whispers "You do"
`.¸¸☆´¯) ¸.☆´¯)Soul SearchingƸӜƷ
 
Nestor Villacampa
Nestor Villacampa Mi Alma al Desnudo Por: Nestor Villacampa Mendez. “AHOGADA EN LA MALEZA” Como una bella rosa entre la maleza te encontre, casi ya ahogada por la vida, vestias colores tristes, como primavera en invierno; cuando te vi quede totalmente enloquesido y embrujado, tanta belleza y miren la mala yerba que tiene a su lado; corri hasta su fragancia y me envolvio, la quise cuidar y se dejo, trabaje muy fuerte dia y noche, ella muy agradecida, el invierno se convirtio en primavera, ya no parecia como la vez primera, pasaron muchos dias, muchos meses, conocio nuevas cosas y un nuevo cielo descubrio lleno de estrellas que siempre han estado ahi pero jamas las miro, se mecia en la briza y volvio a son-ar, son-o con cielos azules, nuves blancas como el algodon, sabanas de sedas y noches largas, canciones ya nuestras que hoy suenan amargas, ayer volvi al jardin y ya no estaba, quede totalmente enloquesido,ahora que viene el invierno y ella sin abrigo, la seguire buscando en algun jardin debe estar, perdida entre la maleza, la volvere a rescatar yo se que me necesita y la volvere a cuidar, nunca mas me apartare de su lado,volvera a mecerse en la briza como en los bailes de moda, las campanas de plata, sonaran ahora, volvera a reir y llorar de alegria, renacera la vida de ella y tambien la mia.
 
Nolen Reese
Nolen Reese YOU WHO >:(O)
www.youtube.com
Badfinger - Day After Day

Likes

Maryann SpillmanLisa NorthRain Cook-Chuoy
 
Èŕįń A G Ṁậḷḝṅḟầṅṭ
 
Recheal Courchene
Recheal Courchene Gawd .. IWishh That . CANCER D: . Didnt Existed .. LMS . ? If Yu Disagree :o
 
Ilian Rachov
Ilian Rachov notte....domani e un altro giorno...migliore o peggiore.Chi lo sa?

Likes

Efisio Zedda
 
李紹瑜
apps.facebook.com
小妹妹,下次玩食物要不要先通知!單獨看小圖嚇死人哦!!!
 
Renie Ferreira Zózimo
Renie Ferreira Zózimo Anunciar com fervor a mensagem de esperança e amor,proclamar sobre a cruz o envangelho do Senhor,é o nosso dever anunciar....

Likes

Débora Moura
 
Pamala Cumming
Pamala Cumming Ok can u say bad nerves. Find my meds N-O-W
 
Ahmed Mohamed
Ahmed Mohamed https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=170902923008904&set=o.162989477086209&type=1&theater
في ليبيا فقط هدي كيف؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
 
Jessica Ortiz
Jessica Ortiz Tengo 840 aamigos en facebook pero la pregunta es: • ¿Con cuantos puedo contar si me pasa algo o necesito algo? • Pon" Like " si puedo contar contigo (si no me desepciionaras) ... • Luego pon esto en tu muro y veras cuantos amigos falsos tienes..

Likes

Onecimo Nacho AlvarezPaoLiia Oiierviides
 
Meonk Tuh Puteri Keonk
Meonk Tuh Puteri Keonk Hâþþý ß'Ðâý mý しôVëしý #Muhammad Fathir Alfath \(^_^)/ $mgâ këしâk JÐ âÑâk yg þâÑÐâí, $ôしëH ÐâÑ $ししú $ýg $mâ ßúÑÐâ× ý .. âmíííëÑ :Ð
 
Pietro Lunelli
Pietro Lunelli Eu e mais 12 amigos estamos usando o NOVO CarrascoMamata para descobrir TUDO que importa sobre os nossos professores! www.carrascomamata.com.br (publicação opcional)
 
Dennys Raffaele Dennys Raffaele
Dennys Raffaele Dennys Raffaele Eu e mais 51 amigos estamos usando o NOVO CarrascoMamata para descobrir TUDO que importa sobre os nossos professores! www.carrascomamata.com.br (publicação opcional)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment