Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Thanks everyone for Brennan's Bday wishes Took 4 kids to China Buffet and had a giant birthday cookie afterwardsall kids are out and I am wore out Conscience what a

Jessica Scott-Hollin
Jessica Scott-Hollin Thanks everyone for Brennan's Bday wishes! Took 4 kids to China Buffet and had a giant birthday cookie afterwards...all kids are out and I am wore out.

Likes

Stephanie Walker Scott
 
Jose Dominguez
Jose Dominguez Conscience, what a burdensome and hindering faculty of the brain.. not saying i don't need it or want it, but i have a lot of regrets.. and far too many worries..
 
Angela Brown
Angela Brown Starting to study for my LCSW license exam .... getting a wee bit overwhelmed OMG ... any of my social work friends out there know any good exam preps online?
 
Mike Rudisill
Mike Rudisill It's funny how the small things in life can make you so happy... Like talking to a friend or the touch of someone when your with them.

Likes

Rose Sisk
 
Rhett Margaretta Lipscomb
POKE ! Getting back to the heart of worship. Old school method of showing love. :) Carving names in trees. Instead I leave a Poke carved out in your soul. To remind you of How crazy I am for Jesus. So that you may go bonkers too, Long after I am gone. Not that I want to go anywhere- Poking you is sufficient. And Gods grace. ) Love you friend. Thank you :) <3 <3 <3
Living for Jesus Christ. Do you know HIM ? Let me tell you about him.

Likes

Mary LeiterRhett Margaretta Lipscomb
 
Christopher Amparan
Christopher Amparan Jackeline Felix is a kitty cat
 
Hayden Scott Roark
Hayden Scott Roark can't bellive that some of the biggest loser people just ran a 26.2 mile marthon that makes feel like a fat ass watching them lol

Likes

Julie Morgan LammersCassidy Shaw
 
Ponch Juarez
Ponch Juarez Some beers sounds good right now around a fire hell yea ima ask my bro if his done

Likes

Eliana Barragan MendozaJonathan Ivan HolguinAaron Villanueva
 
Beatriz Jasso
Beatriz Jasso writing a letter to my dad =D ! <3

Likes

Sidney ResendizAnfi CruzBetsiee EmigdiooSandra Alvarez
 
Allie Johnson
Allie Johnson .the purpose to life, is to have a life of purpose.
 
Cynthia Rivera
Cynthia Rivera I'm a proud Green Bay Packer Shareholder!!!

Likes

Juanita CooperJoellen Schmeckel
 
Melanie Johnson
Melanie Johnson My lips are the gun. My smile is the trigga My kisses are the bullets. Label Me a Killa#feelinbetteralready#

Likes

Daniel Abn BerryTeyonna Monique
 
Lynn Hoggle Collins
Lynn Hoggle Collins Please pray for Bob. He is doing a sleep study tomorrow night. I think me and Malcom, my kitten, will spend the night with Mama. Haven't decided. Watcing him snore from a Lazy Boy sounds the same as being beside him. But, yall, I really am thankful that he's there whether he snores or not! Glad to have Dr. Guyer, too.

Likes

Debby Washburn Spence
 
Anthony James Lewis
Anthony James Lewis So So So excited....BAMA will be playing twice in the State of Texas....First game against Michigan in Dallas. And a visit to College Station to play A&M.....Tickets Tickets
 
Mari Garcia
Mari Garcia - FB crush night ; if someone has a crush on you they'll inbox you a <3 ; put this as your status and see who has a crush on you.

Likes

Manuel AguilarFelipe VargasIrene AcevedoHugo Salas
 
Natasha Stacey
Natasha Stacey "Why is the place you drive on is a parkway, and the place you park on is the driveway?"
 
Daniel Williams
Daniel Williams My cerial has lost all its melecular integrity now its a bowl of wheat paste
 
Sheri Lynn Donahue
Sheri Lynn Donahue You're one, one in a million ....
www.youtube.com
Patiently JOURNEY 1980 Maryland

Likes

Vickie WarrenSteve Jewell
 
Alexis Raquel Wyatt
Alexis Raquel Wyatt Just now leaving school stayed to write my BSC 101 final exam essay and I'm sure glad I did because there's somethin' about doing homework at home that just doesn't work lol About to go home and hopefully finish this research paper then right back to Buff State in the am Tonight is going to be a long night #ResearchPapersShouldBeAbolished
 
Mall Grant
www.worldstarhiphop.com
LeBron James talks to Rachel Nichols
 
Ayoo Stephaniee
Ayoo Stephaniee If You Love Me............................Say It On My Wall.! If You Think Im Cute....................Like My Status.! If You Wanna Date Me.................Poke And I Wont Tell.! If You Would Kiss Me...................Inbox Me A *MUAH* And I Wont Tell.! If You Want To Date Me...............Inbox Me A ♥ And I Wont Tell.! If You're Brave............................. Re post this :)

Likes

Kayla KG UsherToby SolisMatt SaldanoDarrenisha Dean
 
Pam Brinson
Pam Brinson Big Bang Theory and a tub of ice cream. God I need a life!
 
Bianca Urieta
Bianca Urieta Love the feeling when I take a shower at night n get out n relax :D

Likes

Allison Ruiz
 
Diana McSpadden
Diana McSpadden I had a great time volunteering in Nathanael's class today. I have to say, there are times that I miss teaching. :)

Likes

Sue Schell
 
Patsy Avila
Patsy Avila Nice quiet evening in front of the fire, wishing my babe was home already. Def. a UPS Christmas widow. However, this is TAMALE weekend! Been cooking all the meat. Gonna order the masa and pick up some Hojas and then we are going to kick some tamale ass on Saturday! Mmmmm!

Likes

Michael Avila Jr.Phil Martinez
 

No comments:

Post a Comment