Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Today is the day that I married this sexy women Candiesha D Day baby girl I love u so muchoh are you getting ready to go I need to eat

Prince Day Sr.
Prince Day Sr. Today is the day that I married this sexy women Candiesha D. Day baby girl I love u so much,oh are you getting ready to go I need to eat.

Likes

Jenice PittsOrtancis Hurley
 
Peyton Cox
Peyton Cox I'm sitting here on my moms phone listening to her wanting me to give her a back rub should I yes or no anyway nichole sorry about your hand who slammed your locker also bored so. txt me now plzzzzzzz I'm so bored ps. if u want to know who I like now ask me tomarrow at school byeeeeee luv yallll homies shot out to logan reed aka my chihuahua,bdub,lil-dub,my cuzins and morgan wheatherford
 
TiffanyandRobert Runge
TiffanyandRobert Runge Getting a loved one help is sometimes the hardest thing u have to do :'(

Likes

Kimberley Martricia Whatley
 
Enrique Pinos
Enrique Pinos I got "72%" on the how mexican r u! quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-hnvgc/?ref=asp
 
Jamie Thacker
Jamie Thacker u gotta love waylon
www.youtube.com
•Entity: Sony Music Entertainment Content Type: Sound Recording ( NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGMENT INTENDED )~~~~~
 
Gabriella Marie Harrow
Gabriella Marie Harrow wow! i think its time to dealte ppl again! ppl like to start drama! do i have a true friend out there tht does not want start drama wit me & start crap bout my life really get over it! omg! tbh i really dnt want to have a godmother cus im its real mother if ppl are going to fight bout being godmother! there will be no godmother! is there is it probley be in my family! ok thnx! & if u start something over this staus u will be dealted! thnx!
 
Kiandra Jessica Brandon
Kiandra Jessica Brandon U knw a female crazy ass hell when????

Likes

Kevin Audi Lampkin
 
Logan Weller
Logan Weller never know what u got till its gonne . : /

Likes

Chelsea Henry
 
Jessica Townsley
Jessica Townsley I HAVE SENT EVERYBODY A HOLIDAY CARD HOPE U ENOY ITS IN UR APP REQUEST
 
Kalissa Brown
Kalissa Brown i gues its true wat ppl say.........u never know.........#THINKING

Likes

Vettes RichesOw KingDaBeast Cobwebb
 
Nicky Idol
Nicky Idol Bài nì xưa lắc xưa lơ òi nhưng mỗi lần nghe lại rất ư là kích thích... à quên, phấn khích :">
www.youtube.com
DISCLAIMER: We do not own this video. All rights go to its rightful owner. To download HQ: http://www.360kpop.com/threads/136011/
 
Jesse Wilson
Jesse Wilson U gotta past n I do 2 were perfect 4 each other... - Drake

Likes

QuaDiesha BattleChelse Slim'trimliteskin Randolph
 
Shakill Easterling
Shakill Easterling U never knew Wat u had intill its gone..(:

Likes

Melanie WhiteTeKeila Teshay
 
Gucci Washington
Gucci Washington Everyday U Hear Things, But Most Of Da Time It Aint True !.
 
Nicole Gustafson
Nicole Gustafson I have Implants in my mouth while waiting for them to heal my gums went flat now I have what they call nadaderm to make the tisheue grow again I got that done today please say a prayer that everything goes well thank u
 
Hannah Rae Carpenter
Hannah Rae Carpenter My ABC's ;; A - Available: Yess . B - Birthday: March 25, 1998 . C - Crushing On: Thiis guy .(: D - Drink you last had: Kool- Aid (ooh yeaaah .) E - Easiest person to talk too: Myself & Annette Welker ! F - Favorite song: "Animal I Have Become" - Three Days Grace . G - Grossest memory: Watching some kid in Elementary spit milk out his nose.. H - Hometown: Martinsville , Indiana(: . I - In love with: Hmm . . J - Jealous of: Little kids ! They get everything ! ;P . K - Killed someone: Oh yeah , . Haha . L - Longest friendship: Since Pre-school with Angel Dawn Pryor M - Middle Name: Rae . N - Number of siblings: 2 , Jessieka Dawn Fox & Meghan ILovemusic Carpenter . O - One wish: To become a teacher ! . P - Person who called you last: My dadd . Q - Question you're always asked: "How old are you" , etc . R - Reason to smile: The people that make my life worth living ! . S - Song you last sang: "The One That Got Away" - Katy Perry . T - Time you woke up: 2:23 , 4:17 , & 6:01 U - Underwear color: Piink ! . V - Violent moment you had: Meghan damaging me . :P (she pulls my strapss.) . W - Worst habit: Biting my nails . X - X-rays you had: Forehead , . Y - Last kiss: November . . Z - Zodiac sign: Aries . (: .

Likes

Sophia ThomasHannah Rae Carpenter
 
Scott Winkle Jr.
Scott Winkle Jr. What is up my peps. Lol. If you have something you like about me, please me nice and leave me a comment. If u say nothing you dont love me lol. Jk

Likes

Danielle Renee Mccorkhill
 
Terry Mathias
Terry Mathias Ok little grandchild....I don't care what u are...I just want you to COME OUT!!!
 
Abraham Dancy
Abraham Dancy f.e.a.r fuck everything an run!!! my f.e.a.r face everything an recover that what. f.e.a.r means to me what it mean to u
 
Hoang Dinh
Hoang Dinh Ngày hôm nay, tôi sẽ tin rằng mình là người đặc biệt, một người quan trọng. Tôi sẽ yêu quý bản thân tôi với chính những gì tôi có và không so sánh mình với những người khác ngày hôm nay, tôi sẽ tự lắng lòng mình và cố gắng trầm tĩnh hơn. Tôi sẽ học cách kiểm soát những cảm xúc và suy nghĩ của mình. ngày hôm nay, tôi sẽ học cách tha thứ những gì người khác đã gây ra cho tôi, bởi tôi luôn nhìn vào hướng tốt và tin vào sự công bằng của cuộc sống. ngày hôm nay, tôi sẽ cẩn trọng hơn với từng lời nói của mình. Tôi sẽ lựa chọn ngôn từ và diễn đạt chúng một cách có suy nghĩ và chân thành nhất. ngày hôm nay, tôi sẽ tìm cách sẻ chia với những người bạn quanh tôi khi cần thiết, bởi tôi biết điều quý nhất đối với con người là sự quan tâm lẫn nhau. ngày hôm nay, trong cách ứng xử, tôi sẽ đặt mình vào vị trí của người đối diện để lắng nghe những cảm xúc của họ, để hiểu rằng những điều làm tôi tổn thương cũng có thể làm tổn thương đến họ. ngày hôm nay, tôi sẽ an ủi và động viên những ai đang nản lòng. Một cái siết tay, một nụ cười, một lời nói của tôi có thể tiếp thêm sức mạnh để họ vững tin bước tiếp. ngày hôm nay, tôi sẽ dành một chút thời gian để quan tâm đến bản thân mình. Tôi sẽ làm tâm hồn và trí óc mình phong phú, mạnh mẽ hơn bằng cách học một cái gì đó có ích, đọc một cuốn sách hay, vận động cơ thể và ăn mặc ưa nhìn hơn. ngày hôm nay, tôi sẽ có một danh sách những việc cần làm. Tôi sẽ nỗ lực nhất để thực hiện chúng và tránh đưa ra những quyết định vội vã hay thiếu kiên quyết ngày hôm nay, tôi sẽ bỏ lại phía sau mọi lo âu, cay đắng và thất bại, khởi đầu một ngày mới với một trái tim yêu thương và hồn nhiên nhất. Tôi sẽ sống với những khát khao, mơ ước mà mình luôn ấp ủ. ngày hôm nay, tôi sẽ thách thức mọi trở ngại trên con đường mà tôi lựa chọn và đặt niềm tin. Tôi hiểu rằng, khó khăn là một phần của cuộc sống và chúng tồn tại là để tôi chinh phục và vượt qua ngày hôm nay, tôi sẽ sống hạnh phúc. Tôi sẽ trải rộng lòng để cảm nhận cái đẹp trong cuộc sống, để yêu thương và tin tưởng những người tôi yêu quý, và những người thương yêu tôi. Tôi sẽ làm những việc khiến tôi cảm thấy hạnh phúc: xem một bộ phim hài, làm một việc tử tế, giúp đỡ một ai đó, gửi một chiếc thiệp điện tử, nghe một bản nhạc yêu thích... Và hôm nay, ngay bây giờ, tôi cảm nhận được hạnh phúc và sức sống mới để bắt đầu một ngày mới thật có ích - bất kể ngày hôm qua như thế nào. Bạn cũng vậy nhé!
 
Musa Hlophe
Musa Hlophe When u luk ahead an c no one dont b afraid.when u luk back an c everyone know dat u a on da highway 2 heaven.
 
Rofa Self Made Jr.
Rofa Self Made Jr. Man dis ridicoulos I got u so dilirous kiss me through da fone while lick u like licarous im holdn like bak and 96 u kan be my sauge fit baby u so sexy like da wae yo jeans fit change yo name to ms. Tezzy dilirous fo my love betta yet I got u fenin
 
Bhautik Makadia
Bhautik Makadia Defination of trust ... "Giving someone the authority to destroy u completely, but having the confidence that they wud never do it." ...Gud nyt...

Likes

MeeRa Mehta
 
Isaiah Trujillo
Isaiah Trujillo BOY:i want to tell a girl i love her GIRL:tell her BOY: cacan i practic on u GRIL:yeah BOy: i love u GIRL: k go tell her BOY: i already did <3

Likes

Jose Montelongo
 
Emelitz Monteron
Emelitz Monteron I saw these blogs in twitter from koreans. I remmber wat 1 of the koreans sed "have u heard d news? The monkey island Philippines is flooded. I hope the rain wil never stop to drown those monkeys" all of them are laughing! another retard korean said "they will all die bcoz monkeys cnt swim" then LAUGHED. pls pass this msg. send as many as u can. Koreans in our country doesnt deserve our hospitality!

Likes

Emelitz Monteron
 

No comments:

Post a Comment