Wednesday, December 7, 2011

THAT'S WUT U GET chicagocbslocalcom Robbing a man who turned out to be an ultimate fighter proved to be a bad decision for a convicted felon who is now in

Matt Hicks
Matt Hicks THAT'S WUT U GET!!!!!
chicago.cbslocal.com
Robbing a man who turned out to be an ultimate fighter proved to be a bad decision for a convicted felon, who is now in bad shape as he is held on bond.
 
Ambarish Rish
Ambarish Rish I, I W, I WI, I WIS, I WISH, I WISH U, I WISH, , I WIS, G, I WI, GO, I W, GOO, I, GOOD, , GOOD M, GOOD MORNING!
 
Lakeia Aaron
Lakeia Aaron Done worked a 14-hr shift. Got home...ready to eat some homemade soup, & i'll b damned...Dis muhf***ah done ate all my shyt & left dishes in tha sink. Get tha f*** outta here!! U wouldnt wanna f*** wit me right now... Need some air...
 
Novia Mcnab
Novia Mcnab Gud nite my fb fren have ur self all I gud nite an am praying for u all god bless our country god knw wi need it
 
Philiswa Philis
Philiswa Philis Was thinking when was ma first kiss kanene iwas doin grade 7 n he was a graet kisser shyme u nantsika !!! Greeting to u all pips *do u still remember yrz
 
Jshakey Lim Shik
Jshakey Lim Shik I not buying any gardenia.. do you? :D my family now support only Massimo.. <3
I started! How about u my friend?

Likes

Gordon Chris EthanToki YangImpossible SkyI-l Steven
 
Kienzo Madikizela
Kienzo Madikizela Dear Lord, thank you for the energy u gave me for this year, I further thank u for the Extra that I asked for to finish up this year. With hopes that next year's energy budget will be based on the actual energy used for 2011........24 days left, come 2012

Likes

Snothando MajolaNobs Msuthu
 
Rebecca Plagens
Rebecca Plagens Why am i so SHORT!! When i ware slides to school my feet barely touch the ground and when im in tennis shoes and sit all the way back in my chair... I STIL BARELY TOUCH THE FLOOR!!!!!! like if that happens to u!

Likes

Rebecca Plagens
 
Rachel Tavares
Rachel Tavares Awh....how sweet....u better be a gentleman......i want pics son..
 
Brandice Elaine Reidhead
Brandice Elaine Reidhead When u carry a Bible, the devil gets a headache. When u open it, he collapses. When he sees u reading it, he faints. When he see's u living it, he flees. And just when you're about to re-post this, he will try & discourage u. I just defeated him. Like, copy & paste if you're in God's army.
 
Meleseini Saili
Meleseini Saili steo cn't get ova tis change of relationship fingy ... PEOPLE = IT WAS JUST TO MAKE YOU GUYS LAUGH ~ U NOE ~ DIS IS THE SEASON WEA WE OLL DESERVE TO LAUGH ... lols = so enjoy n pls ignore the rest n dnt jump to conclusion ... Happy Holiday ya'll ... jah bless :)

Likes

Uini Maliepo
 
Sachin Pathania
Sachin Pathania i miss u... soooooooooooo........ much...... plz come back......... i love u so much ....................my dear.................... plz wapas a jao..........

Likes

Sachin PathaniaDeepakshi BackRichu Pathania
 
Msattitude Real Rude
Msattitude Real Rude I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS SHIT JUST CUZ U TELL A NIGGA U PREGNANT THATS NOT GON MAKE HYM STAY WTF Y ALL THESE DUMB ASS BITCHES WANA HAVE KIDS GET YO SHIT TOGERHER B4 U BRING SOMETHNG SO PRECIOUS INTO THIS WORLD DAMN SMFH .....RANDOM THOUGHT

Likes

Camille Mizzmilliedaboss StaggersZaquina Iknomyrole Smith
 
Tammy Ellis Rivera
Tammy Ellis Rivera BROKEN HEART:( it hurts sooooo MUCH!!! TEARS IN MY EYES!!! R.I.P. UNCLE SONNY...Thinking of you today and everyday I can'nt wait too see you! LOVE U...Tammy

Likes

Tammy Ellis RiveraJessica NavasLouie Garcia
 
Little Angels Home Daycare
Little Angels Home Daycare Guess I lay down and catch up on the news!! Nothins on when u got cable!! Ughhh

Likes

Nicole Bridges
 
Thomas Johansen
Thomas Johansen Dear bullies See that boy you made fun of for reading a book? Last night his best freind committed suicide See that girl you called fat? She is starving herself See that old man you just made fun of cause of the ugly scars? He fought for our country See that young boy you made fun of for crying?His mother is dying Re post this if you are against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't. Your life is probably not as harsh as theirs. thumbs up if you are against bullies or u are avictim

Likes

Thomas Johansen
 
Pelden Sonam Dema
Pelden Sonam Dema gud mrng 2 all my frens......wish u all a hapy days.......esp 2day.....
 
Adam Cummins
Adam Cummins I wish Mariah was here right now every thing seems calmer when ur. Here even though we spend quite a bit of time in the ER love u

Likes

Jeremy Kwiatkowski
 
Cindy Bond
REMEMBER THE FALLEN!! FREEDOM IS NOT FREE!!! THANK A SOLDIER (PAST OR PRESENT) AND THEIR FAMILY!!!
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE! PRAY FOR OUR TROOPS AND THEIR FAMILIES!!

Likes

Kim Morton Launius
 
Shanarious Newton
Shanarious Newton ITS SOMETHING ABOUT U....REALLY....

Likes

Shanarious Newton
 
Michael SoFresh MixedKid
Michael SoFresh MixedKid follow @Purp_smokin .... Jus follow it please n thanks u.
 
Shalonda Gibbs
Shalonda Gibbs Q: wut u think of me :) A: lol lol...it had to be ya ass!!!! when i first saw u at allens i thought u was stuck up...but then when i really got to know u i said damn thats my bitch!!! and I love u soo much and im glad u happy!!!

Likes

Shalonda Gibbs
 
Tracy Reyes
Tracy Reyes ......lam kong naipit ka lng sa situation na ndi mo gusto ! ..... pero sana maging totoo ka sa sarili mo...! lalong masakit habang pinipili mong manahimik....wanna help u out of that hell.....
www.youtube.com
Kahit Di Mo Sabihin performed by Juris from her most awaited sophomore album, "Forevermore." Words and music by Jonathan Manalo. CDs now available in leading...
 
Catherine LF
Catherine LF today...u make me cry T.T
 
Paula Cordero
Paula Cordero like r u serious???? its a shame da city of camden is da way it is... IT MAKES NO SENSE!!! i pray 4 my family n friends still there.. i thank GOD dat i was finally able 2 convinc my mom 2 GET OUT of camden... i thank GOD 4 allowin us 2 hav a safe haven 4 wen family decides 2 "get out" we r her 4 them 2 get a jump start... LORD i beg u please protect my babygirl Maggie FlyGurl Colon-Cordero, i fear 4 da evil dat mite posibly come close 2 her BUT I TRUST U WILL KEEP HER SAFE !!!! as U know she is da gift U gave me and my only baby... also protect n keep safe ALL of my friends n families ther... AMEN

Likes

Mickie PradoRosa Antelo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment