Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I know the folks over at Monkey Bar and so I know how hard they've worked to raise the level there Congrats to them on a Times twostar review

Frank Bruni
Frank Bruni I know the folks over at Monkey Bar, and so I know how hard they've worked to raise the level there. Congrats to them on a Times two-star review.
www.nytimes.com
Graydon Carter tweaks Monkey Bar with new managers and a new menu, creating a refined but relaxed dining room.

Likes

Teguh GinandjarRay WarnerCyndy VillanoAly Ci
 
Shayne Taylor
Shayne Taylor It's fb crush night ♥ If someone has even a little crush on you they'll message you a heart! ;) Put this as your status and see who messages you(Be Honest) I wont tel
 
Millie Mills
Millie Mills My neice Carol said she makes all her cakes and pies from scratch,, I haven't made cakes from scratch since high school until today, My first fruit cake from scratch, i deciced to change in the middle and make cup-cakes,{mistake} I put my paper cups in my cup-cake pan, they looked beautiful, but i left them in the full time, WHOOPS[ now I have to wrap them in wax paper, put them in mic to loose them.
 
Susan DeGeer McLane
Susan DeGeer McLane I have the most wonderful grandchildren in the world. And my children aren't too bad either.
 
Stephen Baluka
Stephen Baluka i have to pee every 10 min cause i have a bladder problem :(
 
Megan Nicole
Megan Nicole 10 likes and I'll answer :) birthday: august 8th full name: Megan Nicole Bahr. girl bestfriends: kailey varney, Maddy Madi Athey, Kylie Johnson, Kerrigan Johnson boy bestfriends: Kelshawn Grant, Zach Scott Scott, Darren England ... ... crush: uhm :) most memories with: Kailey Varney somebody cute that liked my status: don't know? favorite song: just kiss me slowly <33 first kiss: not saying ;/ eww last person i dated: Raymond James Thompson who's always there for me: Kailey Varney!

Likes

Kelshawn Grant
 
David Nash
David Nash I had a bag of Fritos today, they were Texas Grilled Fritos. These Fritos had grill marks on them. Heck yeah! Reminds me of summer, when we used to fire up the barbeque, and throw down on some Fritos. I can still see my dad with the apron on... "you better flip that Frito dad, you know how I like it."

Likes

Jenna Lynn SotoAshley Brandan Rinehardt
 
Cody Causseaux
Cody Causseaux i.......misss......skyrim
 
Natalie Robertson
Natalie Robertson i think he is mad at me idk!!!!!!!!!!
 
Adrian Lovesyalots Townsend
Adrian Lovesyalots Townsend Red solo cup, i lift you up:)
 
Mason Wicker
Mason Wicker thank you to everyone who said happy birthday to me! i appreciate it!
 
Manders Nicely
Manders Nicely If you're under the age of 12 you shouldn't even read this and if you do, you should not repost.. Just because you were born in 1996 doesn't mean you're a 90's kid. It's not like you could remember the original Simpsons. I am sorry but four years of the 90s just wont cut it. You're a TRUE 90s kid if, you remember watching: -Kenan and Kel -Doug -Ren & Stimpy -Pinky and the Brain -AAH! Real Monsters -Rocko's Modern Life -Animaniacs -Gargoyles -Tom and Jerry (When they didnt talk) -The Smurfs, Flintstones and Jetsons -Hey Arnold -Legends of the Hidden Temple -Hey Dude -Clarissa Explains it All -Wild and Crazy Kids -Nickelodean GUTS -Alf -The Simpsons -So Weird -Figure it Out If You've ever ended a sentence with the word PSYCHE! If You just cant resist finishing this: "In west Philadelphia born and raised..." If You remember when it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons. If You remember: -Step by Step -Family Matters -Dinosaurs -Boy Meets World When everything was settled by: -Rock paper scissors or -Bubble gum bubble gum in a dish or -Miss Mary Mack When kickball was something you did everyday! And you played on the monkey bars and knew at least one kid who broke their arm falling off of it. You used to listen to the radio all day long just to record your FAVORITE song of ALL time on a tape. You remember when Super Nintendo and Sega Genesis became popular. You always wanted to send in a tape to Americas Funniest Home Videos but never taped anything funny. You remember watching: -The Magic School Bus -Wishbone -Reading Rainbow -Ghostwriter on PBS You remember when Yo-Yos were cool. And you played with Gak, Silly Putty and Sticky Tack that you stole from the teachers walls. You remember those Where's Waldo books. Those awesome Buzz Lightyear shoes that light up. You remember eating Warheads and Splashers Gum You remember watching: -The 1st Batman -Aladdin -Ninja Turtles -Ghost Busters -X-Men You remember Ring Pops. If you remember when every thing was "da BOMB!" You remember boom boxes vs. CD players You played and/or collected Pogs You had at least one Tamagotchi, GigaPet, or Nano and brought it everywhere you went. You watched the original cartoons of -Rugrats -Wild Thornberrys -Power Rangers (with the Green ranger) -Rocket Power -Transformers All your school supplies were Lisa Frank or Five Star brand and or a TrapperKeeper. If you collected: -Beanie Babies -Pokemon cards (The oringinal 150) -Digimon -Coins with the states on them -Carebears -Silver dollars, which were cool to have Everyone watched the WB. If you even know what an original Walkman is. You know the Macarena by heart. "Talk to the hand". . .enough said. You went to McDonald's to play in the play place. Before the MySpace/Facebook/Twitter frenzy. Before the Internet and text messaging. Before Sidekicks and iPods. Before PlayStation3 or X-BOX 360. Before Spongebob. When light up sneakers were cool and you had spiral spring shoelaces. When you rented VHS tapes, not DVDs. When gas was $1. When we recorded stuff on VCR. You had slap bracelets. You actually played outside until it was dark. Way back-before we realized all this would eventually disappear. ONLY REPOST IF YOU SMILED AT AT LEAST HALF OF THESE THINGS BECAUSE THEY BROUGHT BACK MEMORIES. PROUD TO BE A '90S KID (and i truly miss it)
 
Brittany Elizabeth Hensley
Brittany Elizabeth Hensley I think I give up. Dont ask.
 
Colin Harris
Colin Harris i just love how my computer wont notify me of my notifications:/

Likes

Haley Grona
 
Albert Mendez
Albert Mendez Make no mistake I'm thankful for what I have but if God thinks I'm content with everything hes sadly mistaken.

Likes

Myke WallaceHarry Granizo
 
Ashley Brodeur
Ashley Brodeur I love school. But more than I love school - I love the people at school. I've never been a part of a group of students/co-workers like this who wanted so much for everyone to succeed. If you're falling behind they grab your arm and make sure you understand rather than leave you in the dust. Nothing but positive energy and encouragement from these people. I don't know what I would do without them ♥

Likes

Wendy Pudlo RuaHeather Kristin Moore
 
Judy Wisniewski-Gray
Judy Wisniewski-Gray I wonder when I will become the Butterfly?
 
Rosey Lora
Rosey Lora im mad i cant find my needle i wanted to finish up this scarf. had to be the day i cleaned my room.

Likes

Bennie Swinton
 
Rita Ellen Meekis
Rita Ellen Meekis i;ma really enjoying my time in TB, WAS with my beautiful auntie mary and my beautiful cousins sheila, lucy and and blondie stephie last nite, lucy's birthday yesterday soo we had.....sshhhh fun... but i miss my kiddies and grandbabies...love u kids...later

Likes

Cindy HarperDee Ashley
 
Garrett Fjeldsteds Beard
Garrett Fjeldsteds Beard To all those who post pictures of themselves kissing others. Please cease to do so. Not only are these pictures quite rancid in appearance; but there are lonely people in the world. And it being December when suicide rates are at the highest of the year, I don't believe it is wise to remind them just how lonesome they truly are. So please, keep it in your memories, and in your pants. That is all.

Likes

Kinley TrowbridgeCody WisemanAlex FoulgerCole Chapman
 
Brandi Burns
Brandi Burns Will never ever tell any one i love them agian. shits faker than chris angels magic tricks.
 
Maurice Solodolo Pope
Maurice Solodolo Pope start out fresh nd new me tyme to take a real chance out nd get a j.o.b it might nt come quick bt if i take tyme out nd be patient let god take ova it a work out streets nd friends out the hood can wait.!! Bout to be 19 in a couple of weeks.!Bewitmegod
 
Sandy King
Sandy King NOW HIRING: Fed Ex (877) 716-8753 Home Depot (877) 967-5443 U.P.S (888) 877-0922 Verizon (800) 511-8086 STAPLES (800) 378-2753 You may not need it, but RE POST for someone who does. This could be someone's Christmas blessing! And I know so many who do need it

Likes

Odaliz SanchezNikkiah Sanchez
 
Evan Colon
Evan Colon I love the fact that my aunt always got a home cooked meal during the week. #spanish flow

Likes

Marissa Alberts
 
Chryshon Twistamakingmoves Fields
Chryshon Twistamakingmoves Fields i figured out life is what you make it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Likes

Jasmine Singleagain ChessonTeNasha FashionAddik Hussey
 

No comments:

Post a Comment