Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I wish Mariah was here right now every thing seems calmer when ur Here even though we spend quite a bit of time in the ER love u REMEMBER THE

Adam Cummins
Adam Cummins I wish Mariah was here right now every thing seems calmer when ur. Here even though we spend quite a bit of time in the ER love u

Likes

Jeremy Kwiatkowski
 
Cindy Bond
REMEMBER THE FALLEN!! FREEDOM IS NOT FREE!!! THANK A SOLDIER (PAST OR PRESENT) AND THEIR FAMILY!!!
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE! PRAY FOR OUR TROOPS AND THEIR FAMILIES!!

Likes

Kim Morton Launius
 
Shanarious Newton
Shanarious Newton ITS SOMETHING ABOUT U....REALLY....

Likes

Shanarious Newton
 
Tracy Reyes
Tracy Reyes ......lam kong naipit ka lng sa situation na ndi mo gusto ! ..... pero sana maging totoo ka sa sarili mo...! lalong masakit habang pinipili mong manahimik....wanna help u out of that hell.....
www.youtube.com
Kahit Di Mo Sabihin performed by Juris from her most awaited sophomore album, "Forevermore." Words and music by Jonathan Manalo. CDs now available in leading...
 
Catherine LF
Catherine LF today...u make me cry T.T
 
Paula Cordero
Paula Cordero like r u serious???? its a shame da city of camden is da way it is... IT MAKES NO SENSE!!! i pray 4 my family n friends still there.. i thank GOD dat i was finally able 2 convinc my mom 2 GET OUT of camden... i thank GOD 4 allowin us 2 hav a safe haven 4 wen family decides 2 "get out" we r her 4 them 2 get a jump start... LORD i beg u please protect my babygirl Maggie FlyGurl Colon-Cordero, i fear 4 da evil dat mite posibly come close 2 her BUT I TRUST U WILL KEEP HER SAFE !!!! as U know she is da gift U gave me and my only baby... also protect n keep safe ALL of my friends n families ther... AMEN

Likes

Mickie PradoRosa Antelo
 
Twi Brown
Twi Brown They be like 'Tweezy can u be my baby momma'?
 
Sumit Singh
Sumit Singh I got "What, who r u?" on the How much do you hate me quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquizzes/705104/?ref=asp
 
Sahara Maine Johnson
Sahara Maine Johnson Renzy this is for u lil bruh
www.youtube.com
T.I. featuring Justin Timberlake - Dead and Gone [Official Video]Good Quality T.I. featuring Justin Timberlake - Dead and Gone [Official Video]Good Quality T...

Likes

Sahara Maine Johnson
 
Estrella Cortes
Estrella Cortes estrella soto
Do not share this photo unless u find the cat ..... where is the cat? PLEASE... don't post the answer!
 
Kentrez Kĩd Pope
Kentrez Kĩd Pope Lms if u wanna have a roast section if u cant roast dont like it

Likes

Albert Gillions
 
Rob Kopple
Rob Kopple I'm passing this on because it worked for me today... Dr Oz on TV said that to reach inner peace we should always finish things we start, and we all could use more calm in our lives. I looked around my house to find things I'd started and hadn't finished, so I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bodle of Baileys, a butle of wum, tha mainder of Valiuminun scriptins, an a box a chocletz. Yu haf no idr how fablus I feel rite now. Sned this to all who need inner piss. An telum u luvum. Wuv U gies!

Likes

Erik MalzahnChris McKimDavid HelmAnoopa Jani McKim
 
Olayinka Tosin Oluwayomi
Olayinka Tosin Oluwayomi He who guide is mouth, guide is life. Dia4, think all what U say but don't say all what U think. Good morning this morning i.e gud am this am.

Likes

Olaoluwa Lawal
 
Saukat Roy
Saukat Roy i wish Mr. Kapil Si(BAAL) i wish u suffer from so intense constipation/loose motion that u do not get time to be out of the loo to check fb accounts....

Likes

Meena ReddySaurabh DhanukaDeejay SiddharthSiddhartha Chakraborty
 
Joey Homan
Joey Homan I really don't know what it takes to make u happy but I try so hard! I guess it's the little things I thought she noticed to prove my love for her but I've had my heart broke one two many times and It make time time but I'm sure I'll get past it one day, I hope!!!

Likes

Kayla WiseJeremy GarzaCourteney Renee Cercy
 
Henzon Roderos
Lakas tama ka @henzon roderos hahaha!
 
Chloe Quayle
Chloe Quayle Hate when people jst send u random messages ay
 
Teresa Witkiewicz
Teresa Witkiewicz Hey Anthony, ur tia said that ur graduating the 20th of this month. I am ssssoooo PROUD of u. But I am sorry that I can't attend, due to the fact that I was not notified 30 days in advance. And my co-worker will be on vacation the same week. But ur dad and the girlies will b there on the 18th. Please take a PICTURE of urself so I can put it on my wall an 8x10 plz. And again I am very PROUD of u .LOVE U VERY MUCH!
 
Bunmi Ehuwa
Bunmi Ehuwa God plssss heal me fast!God I beg of u
 
Arn Austria
Arn Austria ,hapPy birthday s father ko.:) @jacquilyn matabang->hapPy birthday dn s father u.:)

Likes

Arn Austria
 
Jocelyn Moncada
Jocelyn Moncada Weird As Conversation With Wesley Barrera He's so stupid ! poor of him tahaha jkay u no ilove u brooo ! : )
 
Al-Amin Hk-Bkigga Jackson
Al-Amin Hk-Bkigga Jackson i got da kushi in da swishky sweet , got da pussy n da hkilton sweet, got da 6entley wit da 6uilt in seats fukc im tlkin 6out send a full clip at chka stomachk make u wlk it out #MAX-B
 
David Nicholas
David Nicholas DAD I LOVE U COME HOME NOW PLZ :( :( :(
 
Lawrence Aj Buthelezi
Lawrence Aj Buthelezi doN't wait for de One u can live with but rather for de one dat u can't live without! lekker dag vir julle...
 
Felicia Aguilar
Felicia Aguilar i luv u n miss u
 

No comments:

Post a Comment