Wednesday, December 7, 2011

why is it that most guys think a relationship has to be based on sex because its not a relationship is about loving each other guys these

Peyton Elizabeth
Peyton Elizabeth why is it that most guys think a relationship has to be based on sex , because its not . a relationship is about loving each other . guys these days !!!

Likes

Cammie JollyKristi Ruff
 
Jake Stephens
Jake Stephens I really think I want a Christmas tree this year. I should take my beautiful wifey to get one and maybe hit up Christmas tree lane, (she has never been) and make it a great date night... but oh wait... I have two tests tomorrow and a bridge project that needs to be completed before friday. Appreciate you getting in the way again school, way to look out for my best interests.

Likes

Samantha Shields-JonesCeci PiñaFannie Soto
 
Laura Thunderfoot Geter
Laura Thunderfoot Geter Thanks to Cameron Jeremih Lewis i honestly think i might get a good grade on my Trig. test =)))

Likes

Jasmine Adams
 
McKenzie Turner
McKenzie Turner secessful christmas shopping<3 now i only have a few more things to get then im done:D

Likes

Meghan ReidAshley HahnJustice Henderson
 
Simon Phommarath
Simon Phommarath Je souhaite bonne chance à tout le monde pour le dernier rush de la session! D:< FIGHTING!

Likes

Andrei VladFrederick Aphyalat
 
Antonio Ni
Antonio Ni A Small Boy Found A Tear In His Lover’s Eye, So He Hugged Her. Still The Girl Continued 2 Cry.. Boy Asked: Y? The Cute Girl Replied: If 4 Every Tear, I Get A Hug From U Then I Would Cry Forever….!!
 
Jonathan In
Jonathan In Listening to "Iron Man" by Black Sabath. It is a great rock song that I would recommend to everyone.
 
Jesse Acid Sanchez
Jesse Acid Sanchez You don't want your girl to talk to me? Stop treating her like shit and maybe she wouldn't have a reason to come to me, dumbass.

Likes

Katie ElliottEdgar Daniel CastanedaAngela HernandezMaggie Mendoza
 
Yuu Tendo
Yuu Tendo This guys can't spell for shit. He needs a life, fucking fag. Potato..

Likes

Atlas Flames
 
Daquon Silva
Daquon Silva so this week I got a bussed lip from cheerleading I wonder wat next week is gonna gring lol

Likes

Samantha Morello
 
Tealye Carrington
Tealye Carrington MISS HAVING A BEST FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Jessica Moore
Jessica Moore "Get a little mud on the tires..." :)

Likes

Tanya ShamhartLinda Roach- Redmerski
 
Richard Padilla
Richard Padilla ella me gusta pero yo le gusto a una amiga /:

Likes

Richard Padilla
 
Alex Berrick
Alex Berrick this gun doesnt have a bullet that will shoot straight"

Likes

Nick PassiosMatt Miller
 
Frank Martin
Frank Martin It's boring across the tracks tonight imma have to crank it up a Lil
 
Stewart N Kara Armstrong
Stewart N Kara Armstrong hoping not to wake up in the middle of the night from my head spinning again...2 nights in a row is already bad enough. uugghh : (

Likes

Ric CochranCathy Perdue
 
Matthew Blanchard
Matthew Blanchard What A Cool Kid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Teaft0Kg-Ok
www.youtube.com
http://www.facebook.com/maclethal http://www.twitter.com/maclethal666 Buy this song on iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/nerdy-white-kid-kills-look/id...
 
Lisa Wilson Rollings
"This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to walk in the forest and be a part of nature. Take the power to control your own life. No one else can do it for you. Take the power to make your life happy.” ~Susan Polis Schutz~
 
Hellrellhoe Bhutdhahell Isoptional
Hellrellhoe Bhutdhahell Isoptional SINGLE or NOT put this as your status & see who in-boxes you! ♥ = I want a relationship c: = I'm falling for you (; = I really like you :* = I want to kiss you x) = I like you...shh ") = I have a secret to tell you O: = I like you but I'm in a relationship (;<= your cute

Likes

Tyshawna Seirra Williams
 
Chartez MoneyMakerbrightwell
Chartez MoneyMakerbrightwell i feel happy then a mug right nah i don't knoe what for but."my nephew said u cheezin like a kid on christmas" (Lol) um always happy #OnThePhoneWitaLongLostFriend!

Likes

Chartez MoneyMakerbrightwell
 
Jeff Boisvert
Jeff Boisvert And how about a hit sung totally in Japanese. No wonder the Beatles blew everybody away when they arrived on the scene.
www.youtube.com
This was a 1963 hit in the USA. Kyu was killed in a plane crash in 1985. On August 12, 1985, Kyu Sakamoto died in the crash of Japan Airlines Flight 123.
 
Ciera D. Riley
Ciera D. Riley Sittin at home wit the babes, sippin on mascato, bouta call it a night. Gotta wrk n the am. Adios fb
 
Phyllis Sparks
Phyllis Sparks It is only 8:30 but I don't care....going to bed. I love being a grown up and retired.

Likes

Bertha Sparks Goggin
 
Lanita Price
Lanita Price Is it time for an upgrade w/ your current cellular provider? Are you interested in changing to a different provider for a better selection. Want to change from a contract to pre-paid? In either case, I can assist. Please allow me the opportunity to help you save money on products and services we use everyday. (cell phones, phone service, satellite tv, internet and home security systems, text marketing and many more) Go to www.5Linx.net/L34518 or call me @ 314-827-0821 to schedule appointment.
www.5Linx.net
 
Joe Hernandez
Joe Hernandez man i wish i was a doctor man im pissed
 

No comments:

Post a Comment