Sunday, December 4, 2011

A bit sick: had a good night last night thankyou to all me lovely birds that made it that way xxxx i just love me family and friends xxx Alone

Gary Briffa
Gary Briffa A bit sick!!:/
 
Angela Barlow
Angela Barlow had a good night last night, thankyou to all me lovely birds that made it that way xxxx i just love me family and friends xxx
 
Lizole Da Leez Bizela
Lizole Da Leez Bizela Alone in a strange place - damn i luv jazz
 
Abubakar Ibrahim
Abubakar Ibrahim Khadija a practising muslim must not wast a minute out of prayer time
 
Gian Gabilan
Gian Gabilan Why is it easy to fall in love and yet so hard to be loved back? why should I feel such if destiny permits me not? why do I have to fall if it's you I cant have? why is there a "you" in "me" but never a "me" in "you"?
 
Amanda Martin
Amanda Martin Smfh.... i haven't even been up for an hour && my days already a waste, Grrrr can I cry now?
 
Bonnie Jones
Bonnie Jones Here i sit early in the morning just thanking goid i do not have to put up with stupid strung out people any longer ty lisa and mason for a good time at applebees last night i need more good times like that with good people love ya
 
Mary Lingenfelter Claycomb
Mary Lingenfelter Claycomb Please do me a favor: Hover over my name in a post..... In a few seconds you'll see a box that says "subscribed." Hover over that and then go to "comments and likes" and uncheck it. That will stop my posts and yours to me from showing up on the side bar for everyone to see and limits hackers from invading our profiles. If you re-post this I'll do the same for you. Thanks
 
John Mullins
John Mullins Who'd have thought so much blood could come from such a small nick? I doubt the hairdresser will ever use the cut throat on me again, poor girl was totally beside herself...
 
Kei Gosh Ivories
Kei Gosh Ivories Drpd pny pacar,lbih baik pny butler (like sebastian michaelis).. Cz he never lies,unlike a human..n of course more romantic..

Likes

りん 南东Iwink To CantabileNarinda Rizkylia PutriInDi Nikaido RealKei
 
Brutally BrutaliZed
Brutally BrutaliZed I gEt rEAlly sAucy Aftr a fEw driNks. SExy rudE, nOt obnoXiOus rudE...:-D:-D:-D

Likes

Katoli Aly T ChishiKekuoselie K Nak'sAdao Adakho GlimrAmongti Jamir
 
Rabie Barakat
Rabie Barakat It's always a good morning when you have a good laugh من أعظم إنجازات الثورة في مصر باسم يوسف... :)
www.youtube.com
باسم يوسف يستقيل من أون تي في ويعلن أسباب إستقالته في البرنامج؟

Likes

Ziad NaboulsiAmir Adouani
 
Mariaan Claasen
Mariaan Claasen ...great service,thank u jesus,holy spirit,past sass,past s.adams,rev jjj claassen and past andre it was great,wht a prophetic moment in his presence. give god glory
 
Nitish Dhiman
Nitish Dhiman "I am not satisfied with the work I've done so far. From now on,I intend to take a new way".
 
Melanie Jayne Barnett
Melanie Jayne Barnett my 10 year old son is unreal, he has got a xbox 360, a ds xl, a normal ds, a psp, n tons of games 4 them all n wot does he want ..... his old xbox n games out of the loft, y do i waste my money !!!!!
 
Cosy Favour Kabaza
Cosy Favour Kabaza Kirk is a Tonga BuLL

Likes

Lushomo Namwambwa
 
Milena Mirkovic
Milena Mirkovic Dodjavola sve dodjavola samnom odlazim a volim te ljubavi jedina na svetu nekrivi me..<3
 
Viera Tullay
Viera Tullay I am a certified Joey De LEon FAN na! Da best xa sa Wont LAst a Day WithOut You!
www.youtube.com
Ate Tin's interview with Mr Joey de Leon! The best interview of Ate Tin! I laughed, I smiled and I almost cried!
 
Karrie Cstein
Karrie Cstein ...we've got a bag full of chocolates but it's for my eyes only! T.T
 
Jakey McDowall
Jakey McDowall Hell off a night boyss .!! xxx
 
Maricar Maggay Ü
Maricar Maggay Ü Kung binabasa mo to ngayon, - - - ... - - - - - - - Mag-pasalamat ka kay God kasi binigyan ka nya ng mahabang buhay :) LIKE + SHARE IF YOU ACCEPTED HIM FROM THE BEGINNING OF YOUR LIFE. IGNORE + KEEP SCROLLING IF YOU WANT TO GET A DEATH RITUAL WITH SATAN.
 
Lillian Garman
Lillian Garman Not like this me but I seriously could do with a drink maybe its cos xmas is only around the corner or maybe its cos I don't drink very often at all and I'm just wanting one lol X
 
Ajhen Quinones
Ajhen Quinones ders a danger in loving somebody too much, and its sad when you know its your heart you cant trust..ders a reason why pipol dont stay where they are, maybe sometyms love just aint enough...
 
Abhishek Jain Abi
Abhishek Jain Abi A swt boy lost his love at sunami. One day he was standng on d sea & said:- 'Sea, No mater hw many tyms ur waves touch my feet, i'll neva 4give U'....

Likes

Abhishek Jain Abi
 
Minesh Patel
Minesh Patel Someone askd me- "Are u single? "I said-"No, I am in a relationship with freedom . . . gud evening friends z Z z Z . . . .

Likes

Deep A. Suryavanshi
 

No comments:

Post a Comment