Sunday, December 4, 2011

Miss u :: up deleting my yahoo messages on yahoo nd nothing on tv since im up lms if u up with me when someone finally pitches updo u ignore

Stanley Wilbert
Stanley Wilbert Miss u.. :(:(
 
Jade A Boss Best
Jade A Boss Best up deleting my yahoo messages on yahoo nd nothing on tv since im up lms if u up with me
 
Prudence Mhlanga
Prudence Mhlanga when someone finally pitches up,do u ignore em for being distant or do u hold on tight cos its the moment uv bn waiting for?
 
Mizy Jojo Lim
Mizy Jojo Lim Wish all my students the best luck for this coming exam! Pls make sure u stress up urselves, enjoy the moments of stress and tension and with less sleep and utilize ur "FACEBOOK" for your emotional expression.. so that i can aware those need my help to send them to a special place. A place like no others. ;)

Likes

Vermont SingAh ZhenPwencez BarthLmt Mingde
 
Amy Stevens
Amy Stevens Dont u love it when u feel like u have been judged? I hate that feeling. "When u judge a person u only define yourself."
 
Odiase Osazuwa Love
Odiase Osazuwa Love Thank u lord 4 ur gift of salvation.
 
John Gross
John Gross Whatever doesn't kill u only makes u stronger, whatever doesn't kill ME!!...BETTER RUN LIKE HELL

Likes

Catrina Marie Dunn
 
Varun Kalia
Varun Kalia oh God are u dere

Likes

Bee CeSunny SharmaVarun KaliaParveen Kumar
 
Sibusiso Khulekani Zwane
Sibusiso Khulekani Zwane Wht wil u do if u find ur gf/bf hvng sex wth ur brothr or sister nd pls dnt lie.
 
Ashfaq Malik Aariz
Ashfaq Malik Aariz Hay guyz i m going avay for 5 dayz... Keep mising me.. C u...
 
Gagan Virmani
Gagan Virmani 'Dev Anand was the epitome of good looks'.we w'll miss u.
 
Owoeye Segun Ayobami
Owoeye Segun Ayobami I thank god i go church 2day becoz 2day is d first sunday of d December 2011, thank u jesus, HAPPY SUNDAY TO ALL MY FANZ,
 
Shanique D Redeemed Belle
Shanique D Redeemed Belle everyone is writing abt christmas soon ul c a thousandppl writing abt new yrs a boy u guys are so pridictable
 
Sourabh Patel
Sourabh Patel 3 words that totally change ur mood . "I love u" "I hate you" . the best one is . "FACEBOOK LOGIN ERROR".

Likes

Yulya  SHapligina
 
Shantel Morrow
Shantel Morrow @ I TOLD U I COULD MAKE U CRY WIT OUT PUTTIN MII HANDS ON U..........WORDS KILLS A MF.......I BET THEY WILL CRY BEFORE I WILL........LOL#JUSTSAYIN'#
 
Adams Dun-ti Abdul-Wahab
Adams Dun-ti Abdul-Wahab U r tempted evri day inn day out bt do u reali ovakam dese temptations...pray hard so dat God wil grant u FAITH to ovakam dem.

Likes

Razak Brealey Mahama
 
Zin Min
Zin Min i want to tell u somewords that it is smple but it is full of feeling that's i always remember you....
 
Garima Tomar
Garima Tomar Gudie gudie wali eveng frnzzz...hwz u?

Likes

Danish Rocker
 
Roy Curry TheName'sRevo
Roy Curry TheName'sRevo I would like to thank God for my life,health,and strength.Without Knowing God i wouldn't be the man i am today.Preciate u.
 
Lokesh Pandey
Lokesh Pandey Lets play an Interesting Game : JUST TRY IT....!!!!!! Just Imagine, you broke up wit ur lover. After 10years you seehim/her. If u say ♥ "HEY, I LOVE YOU" ♥ what wud be his/her reply? To know, ♥ Copy ANY ONE of the the lines below paste in coment....n remove (+) sign. Press Enter to see the answer, Be honest do not delete ur comment. @+[145480518867077:0] @+[227988461157:0] @+[207496440029:0] @+[250786013666:0] @+[109640345768180:0] @+[105641799525521:0] @+[192333250788571:0] @+[113119318702609:0] @+[164867980269754:0] @+[209729469058260:0] @+[174723254561:0]
 
Vavoudjie Garcon
Vavoudjie Garcon Good morning world its church time gotta go praise da lord for dis wonderful weekend hope u guys have a good sunday.
 
Mizznene Shethebest Allabouther
Mizznene Shethebest Allabouther Dam cant sleep its like 6am thinking hard 2 hard I must say enjoyed my visit yesterday boan. I GOT one? Y DO BITCHES TRY 2 DOWN TALK THE NEXT TO GET WHAT THEY want ALL I KNOW IS BITCHES DONT KNOW ME SO DONT SPEAK ON ME PIDD.... bitch u digging a bigger whole 4 ur self ....
 
Traci Turnbow
Traci Turnbow ppl will keep reminding you to do what's best for you and do what u feel, cus they really could care less...duh!
 
Mfanimpela Melizwe Mhlanti Lukhele
 
Vise Niko
Vise Niko gdnyt famz godbless u all. :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment