Sunday, December 4, 2011

I OPEN MY FB AFTER MY LONG LONG WORK IM SO HAPPY : BUT NOT FOR KC AND PIOLO IM SAD FOR THEM OHH I GONNA MISS U COUPLES :

Rachelle Yao Arundo
Rachelle Yao Arundo I OPEN MY FB AFTER MY LONG LONG WORK IM SO HAPPY :) BUT NOT FOR KC AND PIOLO IM SAD FOR THEM OHH I GONNA MISS U COUPLES :))))

Likes

Rachelle Yao Arundo
 
Harshit Goel
Harshit Goel Wife: Can you help me in garden? Husband: what do you think, i am a gardner?? Wife: Can you fix door handle? Husband: What do you think, i m a carpenter? In the evening when husband came from the work, he saw everything has been fixed. He asked wife who fixed this. ... ... Wife:Our neighbour. But he gave me 2 options. Either i should give him burger or a kiss. Husband: I am sure you must have given a burger. Wife:"What do u think, i am "McDonald's ? :D
 
Paul Churnakoses
Paul Churnakoses Best damn holiday turkey sandwich ever!!! Thank u Vegas
 
Phillemon Nambele
Phillemon Nambele Ladys an gentleman,boys an gals, loverz an haterz,killerz an criminals I BRNG ON TO U KHALELE ON DA 13TH!
 
Om Rajak
Om Rajak hiiiii frndssss hws u all
 
Hector Dimabugti
Hector Dimabugti hay ito ok na na2man ang sayakasama ko naman ulit bhaby ko pagsimba i luv u so bhaby ko. ...
 
Angela Morris
Angela Morris well done to newbiggin hall under 9s u played well in the snow and it was frezzing we lost but never mind u all played well
 
Alphaxerd Weitz
Alphaxerd Weitz If given a chance where and why would u like 2 spend ur x-mas in east africa?
 
Kay Lynch
Kay Lynch Ur the one for me u mean the world to me but i dunno how to tell u :/
 
James Umoh
James Umoh Our lif waz designd by God...neva be in a haste in lif..wait 4 God's tim in ur lif..b4 u mk mistak..buzz
 
Ayoyinka Yetunde
Ayoyinka Yetunde Hi friends,happy sunday to u all.
 
Ohalete Chinenye
Ohalete Chinenye good afternoon friends, sunday service 2day was great and i was blessed by d lords message what about u friends.
 
Sequoia Hollins
Sequoia Hollins Dam I miss my two men back n dey hospital no matter what we go through hes always on my mind I love my hubby becuz through our ups an downs hes there and I never seemed to say thank u babe for being here loven me respectn me and cherishing me and our child I love u to death theres nothn dat will change about the way I care bout u your my papa bear and YES I MIGHT THINK I KNOW EVERYTHING BUT I CAN AGREE YOUR DOING EVERYTHING ASOUME AND I DO APPRECIATE IT I LOVE U BOO
 
Dumisani Zorba
Dumisani Zorba My mother used 2 tell me neva 2 fool around wit L.O.V.E dats wat i told ha" iyo awe thina so ba bele" miss u skat!!
 
Madie Tumbaga
Madie Tumbaga always love u......love
 
Rosa Sweetness Sands
Rosa Sweetness Sands Good morning folks. Hope all is well! Thank god for blessin me to see an unpromise day. May u all have a bless and safe day.
 
Raphael Tucore Sammy
Raphael Tucore Sammy I don sample plenty babiez, but no one be like U! Yes U... Ua d bestess... **wink**
 
Kishore Presto
Kishore Presto Had a spectacularly fun filld day wit 1 of my favorite cousins,her husband,nd many of my family members:)thank u guys fr comin ovr nd makin ma day trulyspecial:)
 
Oke Olajumoke
Oke Olajumoke Thank u God, 338 days gone already, 27 days left. Am happy
 
Drake Guloba
Drake Guloba African leaders 'r always late, when u see him in a wheelchair know he's long dead.
 
Harbass Harkandey
Harbass Harkandey people who gossip with u will gossip about u..take it or leave it..
 
Pastor Tonja Williams
Pastor Tonja Williams Corporate prayer father today as we celebrate the sabath we give u praise, honor and glory. Grant us thy peace, wisdom, and provision. Father we stand in need of you guidance rite now as we stand at another crossroad of life. Shine ur light up or path and led the way. Where ever u led we will follow. Meet every need spoken or unspoken. In your son Jesus name amen.

Likes

Pastor Tonja Williams
 
Bridget Keepitmovin
Bridget Keepitmovin Gdm fb thank u father for another day U choose to give me life to be the best person I can be I fall short often but and I'm a sinner so I ask u to please forgive my sins lord I need to you to guide me, i need you to understand me were someone else would judge me but you will still love me so I praise your name father my truth my light my salvation restore me lord cleanse me lord make me whole again lord you are a healer and miracle worker in my my life thank you thank you amen. Jesus is the answer!!!!!!! Can I get witness does anybody know Jesus!!!

Likes

Tomikica Davis WallerBridget Keepitmovin
 
Eucharia Oluchi
Eucharia Oluchi Most ofen dan nt to paddle is nt in our hands so there4 aim 4 d moon if u mis u may hit a star.
 
Lorinda Kasenda
Lorinda Kasenda thank u jesus,thank nd thank u once again . . .luv u so much . . .i deserve it . . .
 

No comments:

Post a Comment