Sunday, December 4, 2011

Some people cant sleep b'coz they hav insomnia bt i cant sleep coz FucK U n ThE HoRSe ThaT U RoDe iN oN i STiL GiVe ThE MiDDLe FiNGa LiKe FuKkiNiM sO

Nikhil Jadhav
Nikhil Jadhav Some people cant sleep b'coz they hav insomnia bt i cant sleep coz.................
 
Lee Wells
Lee Wells FucK U n ThE HoRSe ThaT U RoDe iN oN i STiL GiVe ThE MiDDLe FiNGa LiKe FuKkiN.....iM sO GoNe
 
Nina English Goins
Nina English Goins "I am the bread that gives life." John 6:35
 
Aryata Komang
Aryata Komang So if you're asking me, i want you to know..............
 
Nima Sherpa
Nima Sherpa Snø i Seljord <3 <3 <3
 
Stephanie Rogers
Stephanie Rogers Ohhhh my god that has to be one of the most saddest episode of supernatural I have ever seen bobby dies we think that how the end the episode now I have to wait till next yr to find out but Ohhh my god so sad.....
 
Kevin Madison
Kevin Madison Foster the people have a new song out? Sweet. I cant wait to have thoughts of harming myself after weeks of hearing it constantly.
 
Fermin Rendon
Fermin Rendon THANK YOU GOD THAT I STILL HAVE MY PARENTS TEACH ME AND SHOW HOW TO APPRECIATE THEM !
 
Valentine Jordan Messi
Valentine Jordan Messi Fuck I want jordan stall flow :p.. That would be so sick or a jarome inginla forehead aha, I'm tired as fuck >.<
 
Donna Foster- Decker
Donna Foster- Decker I knew my dessert was good when Jimbo and his friend Bob come in this morning at 5am wanting that ooey gooey goodness...
 
Alyssa Ambur
Alyssa Ambur I never thought I could hav my heart broke this fast :(
 
Spenser Henson
Spenser Henson Cant sleep. Keep having nightmares wtf.... I hate this crap. Thats how I kno I wayyyy to stressed out.
 
Anna Here
Anna Here Be humble enough to say, "I cannot do it!" Believe enough to say, "Only God can do it." <3

Likes

Peinn Fadul
 
Chris Merrill
Chris Merrill 2Tim3:1-5(I am praying for our Pastors"serving" in these "last days" .)Give glory that he has placed men of God to lead us!
 
Paul Myles
Paul Myles December 3rd ... 3:30 pm ... #4 hole at Palm Hill Country Club ... I got my third HOLE IN ONE!
 
Passing Daze
Passing Daze It's gonna be a crazy Sunday. I'm ill equipped to handle the things I'm dealing with but my true friends are really coming through. I see now that I need to re-think many aspects of my life. And that is exactly what I intend to do. Many will not understand the changes I make and this hurts me. For the ones that really know me,you know what is important to me. My children,my band,my beautiful and amazing gf,and my REAL friends. I will embrace these things and face the crazy road ahead. If you choose to help me then you will be thanked...If you get in my way or hate on me then you will be left behind.
 
Philla Gwili
Philla Gwili Yhooo ndayigqibelanini le Soup i JABULA soup
 
Sarah Margarette Miranda
Sarah Margarette Miranda I <3 you tubid ! Fcukyou Cardona ! Dati crush kita pero ang yabang mo na :P
 
Rhiannon Gamez
Rhiannon Gamez 10 more min and I can go home after pulling a double! FASTER!
 
Aku Peter Samuel
Aku Peter Samuel THE LORD IS THE ROCK OF MY SALVATION SO WHOM SHALL I FEAR?PLS MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS AND LOVED ONES TELL ME.
 
Elaine Ferruzzo Monelt
Elaine Ferruzzo Monelt Good Morning .ok today i decarate' yes.lol
 
Jay Park
Jay Park I just got shitty Tonsillitis....Sucks! 나 태어나서 처음으로 편도선부었다!!!왕신기하다 이게 편도선이구나..
 
Saga Beatz
Saga Beatz Still up! I can't stop listening to this beat. I need to focus more on my music
 
Alam Khan
Alam Khan Wet Sunday !!!! I like it . How about u????????

Likes

Charlyn Bilog Acosta
 
Joshua M Cazares
Joshua M Cazares wandering if i made the right choice...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment