Sunday, December 4, 2011

gossshhhh I went τ̅☺ church wen evvry one was goin home gonna have get on the computer so i can delete some ppl off here last night was awesome

Dagogo Snad
Dagogo Snad gossshhhh I went τ̅☺ church wen evvry one was goin home
 
Maria Inda
Maria Inda gonna have get on the computer so i can delete some ppl off here. last night was awesome, we had a great time together, he was sweet n didnt stab me in the back. n fallin asleep in his arms was the best part.
 
Steven Paul Stills Jr
Steven Paul Stills Jr Hate it when I can't go back to sleep
 
Meldin Agero Putan
Meldin Agero Putan Pagsinabihan kita ng ILOVEYOU, ano reply mo? A. I love you too. B. I love you more. ... C. Talaga? Thank you! D. Wow! Ma'y ganun na? E. Sorry, I'm taken. F. So, tayo na? G. Huh? Ikaw talaga. H. Bakit ngayon mo lang sinabi? Sya'ng taken na ako. I. Can you keep that until maging single ako? J. Loko-loko! K. Wrong send ka! L. Naka-inom ka ba? M. Is that you?

Likes

Darixyl de la PenaMeldin Agero Putan
 
Shayon Fantastic Smith
Shayon Fantastic Smith Thank u Lord for another day. Thank u for being a friend when i need, a daddy wen i need a dad, but most thank u for being my main source of living
 
Erika Mora
Erika Mora It's effin COLD! I wanna go home :(
 
Steven Malcolm
Steven Malcolm I LIKE THIS NEW FACEBOOK THO. ITS MOVING KINDA FAST.ツ
 
Paingat Pardamean Sipayung
Paingat Pardamean Sipayung Cos I have found a dream that must come true

Likes

Shinesya Sipayung
 
Kendrick Clark
Kendrick Clark ima stop bein a playa i thnk she's da 1 for now. ohh she no she bad so i grocery bag her
 
Renee Elizabeth Weier
Renee Elizabeth Weier i might goin to work on Monday
 
Deepak Thomas
Deepak Thomas I’m nowhere near perfect I eat when I’m bored I fall for boys too easily I’m vulnerable to their lies I’m hoping that one day someone can get to know me without me getting into a long story I live by quotes that explain exactly what I’m going through I make excuses for everything in my life I’m not perfect and I’m glad because I think that would make me extremely boring
 
Angel Reyes
Angel Reyes Ang INGAY mo ! . . . . . . . Gusto mong patahimikin kita ng I LOVE YOU ko ? ♥
 
Raj Shekar Reddy
Raj Shekar Reddy I just wondered how u r and if u can miss me at all.... bcoz i miss u a lot..!!
 
Declan Wilkinson
Declan Wilkinson i played crap today i never tackled and missed a penalty (absolutely shocking
 
Mavic Gonzales
Mavic Gonzales Gud evening everyone tom im goinghome ready!we miss u all fb frnd.when i reach home im busy to spend time with my 3kids..god bless u all!

Likes

Mhie Raguini Sanchez
 
Emily Cooke
Emily Cooke when my world is falling down, and i wear a constant frown and im on the brink of breaking down 2 cry - but do not be sad cos shes always there! Xx
 
Megan Gallagher
Megan Gallagher I finally found Peace and am happy! Now my ex is trying to play mind games! No thanks he can go to hell!
 
Bläckfisk Valderrama
Bläckfisk Valderrama Preacher man, don't tell us, Heaven is under the earth. I know you don't know What life is really worth. It's not all that glitters is gold; 'Alf the story has never been told: So now you see the light, eh! Stand up for your rights. come on!
 
Timur Musabay
Timur Musabay sometimes............
www.youtube.com
Rare early take of a rare track by one of the most interesting, unique and underexposed MC's of the late 90's. A subsequent version was released in 1999 on t...
 
Kevin Spencer
Kevin Spencer People are picking up hitchhikers at an alarming rate, it seems the reason is the new signs they are holding, "I HAVE GAS MONEY!!" People just can't resist..
 
Offem Godswill Peters
Offem Godswill Peters Ma new BB took me 6months 2 buy it. She said if i truely luv her dt i shud give her my new BlackBerry curve or get her a new 1. And i luv dis babe oooooooo bt.........

Likes

Offem Godswill PetersEsemuze Omoh Regina
 
Uwa Ogiemudia
Uwa Ogiemudia Be yourself an original Ȋ̝̊̅§ always worth more than a copy
 
Summer Bennett
Summer Bennett I'm pretty sure I only went to bed 3hours ago and here I am wide awake and poppy apparently these days my body only requires cat naps!!!
 
Udechukwu Pat
Udechukwu Pat Ao might iz d first sunday in d last month of 2011, Our God is g8t. i cnt wait 2 c 2012
 
Edmar de Leon
Edmar de Leon '' I nver dream of hving a perfect rlationship. . . . . but I always dream of hving a long time rlationship not 4 months but 4 a lifetime.''

Likes

Edmar de Leon
 

No comments:

Post a Comment