Sunday, December 4, 2011

Friends how many of us have them This guy has a few I KNOW I AM A DORK FOR HACKING INTO MY WIFES COMPUTER Woow que desvelado ando y pal

Mat Koym
Mat Koym Friends, how many of us have them???... This guy has a few.
 
Edju Kwiatkowski
Edju Kwiatkowski I KNOW I AM A DORK FOR HACKING INTO MY WIFES COMPUTER......
 
Efrain Aleman
Efrain Aleman Woow que desvelado ando y pal travajo pero es bueno !!!! Porke boy a travaja!!
 
Andrew Tattoo-Man Harris
Andrew Tattoo-Man Harris So yea I'm tryen to go to bed n I've been thinkn bout royce all day and night lookin at pictures of em on my phone and I almost did it I came so close it isn't even funny. N I'm not lookin for attention but for real I need someone to come hang out with me to keep my mind off this shit I don't carw who. I'm just gonna keep getn drunk every chance I get and feelin worse an worse about it. And yea I'm drunk right now. But hey when ur drunk u here more of the truth than you'll hear from a sober person. but I don't gotta lie about shit sober or not. I'm just more open when I'm drunk. Anywho too long of a status. Someone come hang out with me today when I wake up please I'm goen to bed now give me 8 to 10 hours to sleep
 
Domitila Lanuza Mapa
Domitila Lanuza Mapa In order to discover new lands, one must be willing to lose sight of the shore for a very long time...
 
Andy Gardiner
Andy Gardiner Woody's nae liking the salt and pepper look.. so its the clippers coming out followed by the gillette for a smoothy finish... :)
 
John Letskus Jr
John Letskus Jr I would like to Announce that the 2011/2012 Connecticut Hip Hop Awards will be having a Letskus Promotions Cypher !!! Please submit your Cypher Material to my inbox or letskuspromotions@gmail.com.....This will Determine if your in or not !! 8 will be Selected !! 3 Have Been Selected Already !!! Yashie Yopp, Mercy Is, Lucky Looch 5 Slots Available !! Submit ASAP !!!
 
Sheryl Crowley
Sheryl Crowley This is real life! Not a music video,not a comedy clip,but life,real life for lots of people..This i take seriously and personally...Lots of COURAGE this young man had to do this.Please re-post.
 
Rosa Godinez Ramirez
Rosa Godinez Ramirez Hola buenos dias a todos espero que pasen un bonito domingo...
 
Maureen Clancy Ramos
Maureen Clancy Ramos When we find ourselves looking at the world and saying, "There's nothing out there for me," we should probably also look into our hearts and ask, "If there’s nothing out there, is there anything in here?" We need to examine our inner dialogue to discover where we might be blocking the conscious energy flow, then remove the ego, step out of the way, and let the fire of the soul shine through us. Life itself is like a light, a beacon that will shine through everything and tell you exactly what to do in all situations. All you have to do is let it - by letting go of your limiting beliefs. Once they are gone, you yourself will shine!
 
Ankita Doiphode
Ankita Doiphode Be Talented in Front of Everyone!!! But Always be a fool in front of your Dear Ones It's a beautiful secret of Love !!!! PS <3 <3 <3 <3 U

Likes

Ankita DoiphodeAnirudh Wagh
 
Dewayne Kane
Dewayne Kane Ladies there's only two reasons why your friends want to fuck your man either she just a hoe or you gossiping about his sex game.
 
Jayy Hardy
Jayy Hardy 3 PERKARA MUSTAHIL DALAM DUNIA!! -Anda tidak boleh mengira rambut anda -Anda tidak boleh membasuh kedua mata dengan sabun -Anda tidak bolh bernafas jika lidah anda berada di luar ok sekarang masukkn balik lidah anda,you look like a ***... HAHA ! xD
 
Michelle Simon
Michelle Simon Antithetical day any y does somebody always got to be so damn moody so early its goin to be 1 of those days. Hope everyone else has a good day
 
Cathy Clark Witherspoon
Cathy Clark Witherspoon Off to Kingmill for a golf tournament for Rob. Hope it warms up!
 
Bankky Tee Adewaley
Bankky Tee Adewaley Ans dis Biology examination question (1) draw the FEMALE REPRODUCTIVE Organ, as d exam is goin on, A grl looked btw her legs, A boi saw her nd shout 'Sir she is cheatin' she is copin 4rm d original. If U were d invigilator wat will U do?
 
Sam Bello
Sam Bello Wish i could be in Jebba for the ROYAL WEDDING of my sister inlaw but work first. Am gonna miss my family for a whole wk, she's got a driver to take them there.
 
Edgar Ivan Monroy
Edgar Ivan Monroy Stayed upp all nitee watchin My BoI "DJ ROWDYY A" Videos Cryyin my Eyes outt I fukkin Miss U Bro R.I.P u wuldd never be 4gotten We will meet again Soon..... Blastt da Skyy Upp wit ur Music Bro & lyk u saidd att da Clubb "Ohhhhh Shitt |T|ribal♥|F|amm iss in da Housee" LOVE YOU |T|ribal♥|F|amm -♦DoP3y♦

Likes

Eliza SantibañezLeeya Lowkk'Dawqq Loera
 
Raees Moerat
Raees Moerat Withholding Info from a friend is Exactly the same as lying to 'em
 
Plabon Borah
Plabon Borah yo boys i am singing song soup song flop song why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di rhythm correct why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di maintain this why this kolaveri..di distance la moon-u moon-u moon-u color-u white-u white background night-u nigth-u night-u color-u black-u why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di white skin-u girl-u girl-u girl-u heart-u black-u eyes-u eyes-u meet-u meet-u my future dark why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di maama notes eduthuko apdiye kaila snacks eduthuko pa pa paan pa pa paan pa pa paa pa pa paan sariya vaasi super maama ready ready 1 2 3 4 whaa wat a change over maama ok maama now tune change-u kaila glass only english.. hand la glass glass la scotch eyes-u full-aa tear-u empty life-u girl-u come-u life reverse gear-u lovvu lovvu oh my lovvu you showed me bouv-u cow-u cow-u holi cow-u i want u hear now-u god i m dying now-u she is happy how-u this song for soup boys-u we dont have choice-u why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di flop song
 
Sandra Arteaga
Sandra Arteaga at 2:30 I was awakened by my neighbors having a party. They're condo and my bedroom have a connecting wall. Not good. I'm wide awake at 4 am party is still going on strong and loud so I'm getting ready to go hang out at Denny's with my Honey.....
 
Cindy Beirola
Cindy Beirola Good morning all, had a great time last night at rkb Christmas party, thank toe all so much, can't believe I danced had a blast, now its time to get serious my fight is in 6 hours , I am so nervous, don't know what do do with myself, well wish me luck I'm going to need it, ;)
 
Khumbo Mphwina
Khumbo Mphwina BEING A TEENAGER...SmThng i wil neva understand...hello guys!

Likes

Khumbo Mphwina
 
Vikram Gupta
Vikram Gupta A guy sitting with his girlfriend, drinking beer says, "I love you". Girl asks "Is it you or the beer talking?". Boy replies, "Its me. Talking to my beer."
 
Rebecca Harrop
Rebecca Harrop 'john q' what a great movie!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment