Sunday, December 4, 2011

Olivia and I just woke up we went to sleep at 6 last night We are still sick : now olivia's nose is stopped up and coughing more I

Cecily Carson
Cecily Carson Olivia and I just woke up we went to sleep at 6 last night !!! We are still sick :( now olivia's nose is stopped up and coughing more. I love u olivia
 
Atin Pramanik
Fashion: Winter Collection for Chagu !!!!!! (pls Share if U like)
 
Nokubonga Mahlobo
Nokubonga Mahlobo I mc u simphiwe (ekhala)
 
Abhinay Govindaraju
if u love ur mother then answer...

Likes

Punita Sangai
 
Kurt Steven Quintos
Kurt Steven Quintos 1st person who comment this, you can dare me to do one thing. 2nd person, I will write ''I love you'' on your wall. 3rd person, I'll answer any question for you. (inbox ) 4th person, I'll give you my number ;) 5th person, I'll will call u ''baby'' for once. 6th person, you can chat with me non stop for 24hours. 7th person, tell whose your Gf/Bf truly. No cheating! 8th person, tell my secrets. 9th person, i will chat you everyday 10th person, will be in a relationship with me for 24hours.
 
Pasupuleti Monica
Pasupuleti Monica oh shit! u told sit sarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr??????????????????????
Oh Shit ! Sit annaraa saaaar* ?? :( :P
 
Pròffèsór Másèmbé Sìmónwrìght
Pròffèsór Másèmbé Sìmónwrìght Nsenene clan where are u??? Standup pliz. Kitabuse elugogo mungule ya Radio Simba anti Owensenene Nabagesera Kigongo acts as a marking guide to Luganda qns. Hehehe... Wangala Ayi Sabassa magulunyondo

Likes

Rogers Kayondo Dp
 
Tunde Philps
Tunde Philps The two best movies have watched this year.... 3idiots(all is well) and my name is Kahn (and am not a terrorist, Mr president).... if u don't agree then maybe u are the yoruba film type!
 
Kirstie Cooper
Kirstie Cooper is wishing our "Sexy Lexi" a very Happy Bday.....love u lots x x x x x
 
Ajayi Abiodun
Ajayi Abiodun Alas! Life is like a teacher,d more 1 luv,d more are learn,fire on,don't look back, u shall win by god grace.
 
D Sticks Bell
D Sticks Bell Morning!! I'm up early just thinking about how far God has brought me. Remember the Sabbath to keep it holy! I'm blessed to have the people I have in my life and the many opportunities God has given me. Thank you Lord for your indescribable love, mercy, grace & favor u have towards me! Have a blessed Sunday everyone :)
 
Thicky Minaj
Thicky Minaj >Karen beckles>Karen rollins Happy b,day hope u live to see many more and god bless u all love and respect
 
Bichala Ashwini
www.youtube.com
Muslims are not terrorist and terrorist are not Muslims.. Pls dont Stereotype Islamic ppl.... Islam preaches Peace n Humanity and no where encouraged war n B...
 
Manju Khadgi
Manju Khadgi Jay Pashupati Nath,last 10 mints of d match,i can't watch coz i m being hopeless,salute to our team,hiphip hurray.....excitment n happiness doesn't stopped yet,lots more ahead,can't explain how my reaction when we won d match,best wishes guys....this is d attitude we need in our team,hopeful till d last second of d match,i luv football n i luv my team,u guys rock

Likes

Ritisha Maharjan
 
Junior Magwood
Junior Magwood letting someone get u angry and keep u dat way is ok. wats nt ok is nt being able 2 smile and keep going. bc dats when u give a person power of u. bt if u can smile and live yo life and nt let them get 2 u then u take dat power away 4rm them
 
Veenu Verma
Veenu Verma explaining y i luv u...iz lyk explaining how water tastes..."completely impossible"....

Likes

Cool Boy Sandeep
 
Antiowan Kd Loftin
Antiowan Kd Loftin Wats good.....? I aint on shit....ready to get out dis muthafuckin hell hole!!!! Where my angel at....??? Daddy missin u!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Sourabh Chawla
Sourabh Chawla Hey people... JUST TRY IT....!!!!!! Just Imagine, you broke up wit ur lover/bf. After 10years you see him/ her. If u say "HEY, I LOVE YOU" ♥ ... ... what wud be his/her reply? To know, ... ... >Copy ANY ONE of the the lines below paste in coment....N REMOVE (+) SIGN nd press enter n c da magic nd plz b honest,dont delete ur comment....: ) @+[145480518867077:0] @+[227988461157:0] @+[207496440029:0] @+[250786013666:0] @+[109640345768180:0] @+[105641799525521:0] @+[192333250788571:0] @+[113119318702609:0] @+[164867980269754:0] @+[209729469058260:0] @+[174723254561:0]
 
Kent Knight
Kent Knight Kok Wah eh, i 4gt wat cytron items i bought,lol.. tel me plz if u gt jot down so i bring the rest to college to u n zi jia...
 
Balaji Bhosale
Balaji Bhosale Boy:I LUV U Girl:I don't B:I LUV U G:I don't B:Waiter..Bill alag alag lana Girl: I LUV U,I LUV U, KEH 2 RAHI HU, Tum b na jaan badi jaldi bura maan jate ho. Gøød Afternon
 
Mkateko Mabasa
Mkateko Mabasa Sori guyz 2dy i've a bad newz,ma fada pased away 2dy.i left wth u frndz luv u al *sad n cryin*

Likes

Mkateko Mabasa
 
Jaso Smooth Green
Jaso Smooth Green haha u are invisible no cunt gives a fuk about a useless cunt like u hahaha just end it bitch!
 
Mitchie Talu Kay
Mitchie Talu Kay i pray u realy meant wat u said
 
Branden Southwell
Branden Southwell Sorry if u think I'm flirting with u all the time... I honestly don't mean to just must be the way I talk...

Likes

Tayla FureyJessica Paige BynesLuke DixonEmily Pritchard
 
Mirah Santonil Enriquez
Mirah Santonil Enriquez HATE...when ü get the " u'r jzt a mOm!" or " do ü ever wOrk? " uhhh...yes,i am a MOM! thAt mAkes me an alarm clock, cOok,mAid,wAitress,teAcher, nUrse,hAndyman,security officer, phOtogrApher,cOunselor,chAuffeur, event planner,persOnal assistAnt, ATM and i scAre awAy the bOogie mAn. I dont get hOlidays,sick pAy or dAys off. I wOrk thrOugh dAy & night. I am on cAll 24/7 for d rest of my lyf. And dt's jzt with my 1st jOb... being a MOM!! I mAy nOt be anything tO yOu bUt i am ev'rything tO sOmeone. ^_^ Re-pOst if yOu are a prOud MOM!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment