Sunday, December 4, 2011

We 4rm the streets we cnt change tatwith dreams lyk we 4rm the subburbstryna turn our hopes in2 a millionbt i cn smell a billionjst remembr tat i told u

Stanley Makwana
Stanley Makwana We 4rm the streets we cnt change tat,with dreams lyk we 4rm the subburbs,tryna turn our hopes in2 a million,bt i cn smell a billion,jst remembr tat i told u so wen we get it.
 
Froi ﭢ Catbian
Froi ﭢ Catbian Hey MONDAY.. see u tom.. :D ouT muna.. <3
 
Elma Mae Leonor
Elma Mae Leonor u knw it is LOVE wen u've been saying GOODBYE for how many times but still ur not ready to LEAVE...
 
A-showk Khadka
A-showk Khadka nepal register his frist win vs bangaladesh ,1-0.goal by none of other den our gratest skipper SAGER THAPA .we r nt satiesfied wth this poor win,coz we r better den best ,,bangaladesh,,,,,tody our striker culdnt grab golden oppertunity,its so so so boorrr ,,although ,,best of luck our team,n lots of thanx to sagar bro,,,,,,we r alwayz wth u,,,go go go go 4 it,,,,,,,we r best .......in south asia,,,,prove it,,,,,,,
 
Umeh Stanley Donstan
Umeh Stanley Donstan Men are like bluetooth he is connected to you when u are nearby but searches for other devices when u are away.
 
Sujan Naesh
Sujan Naesh Have u seen Ronaldino's freekick against England in 2002 world cup....wow this was the same by Nepali captain Sagar Thapa...bravo we did it.....
 
Larry Burns
Larry Burns Don't let people steal ur joy stay prayed up follow tru leaders and not the false prophets believe in urself stop worring and hating on people just to feel better bout urself teach ur kids better than what we were taught as kids change urself cause staying real to what the world say is real only leads u into dispair be contious of people and help them while they alive don't wait till they die to say how gud they were appreciate ur parents rather they wrong or right and show them ur inspirations and dedications within limitless choices and prove that even if u wasent taught better u should be a better person foreal.......until the end of time......... I.n.c.o.g. almost immortal autheniq o.g.
 
Lucy Kuria
Lucy Kuria I thank u lord 4 da peace n comfort u gave my baibe during da mournin dayz.
 
Uros Zdravkovic
Uros Zdravkovic Al sam napravio slatki kupus , kada je zamirisao ,umalo se nisam udavio u svojim balama :DDD ;) :D :P :D

Likes

Nikola Jovanovic
 
Natasha Makgabo
Natasha Makgabo Wow,wat a sunday.im sooooo tired en my ffeet are killin me.anywho i thank God for being thre for me always en keeping me going always he never fails me,i thank him dis morning for hearing my prayers en making my dreams become a reality en dis is jst da beggining.God bless u all guys luv peace.
 
Raphy Mayor
Raphy Mayor Ain't u feelin d amathan? Here in Owerri, mixture of heat and amathan.
 
Ogunsiakan Forlasade Cathy
Ogunsiakan Forlasade Cathy I LOVE U FRIEND OH I SAY I LOVE U FRIEND FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART I LOVE U FRIEND OH I SAY I LOVE U FRIEND.happy sunday
 
Joab Amos Emoski
Joab Amos Emoski Guys we are locky, a supermarket is declear 4 free shoping, if u need any futher informetion contact me but dont let girls 2 know cauz dey are always joulos.
 
Unathi Runeli
Unathi Runeli Do u knw man's...man's metabolic rate is 15% faster than a woman?,so technically a man is more resistant 2 the cold than a woman
 
Michael Gerdes
Michael Gerdes i like how u lie to me and think nothing of it when u know i know the truth
 
Sam D Caprio
Sam D Caprio A sweet reply by a Boy to his Girl.. Girl: What will u do if I get angry on u? Boy: I'll just take u in my arms and hug u tightly till the warmth of my hug melts your anger..!!! ♥
 
Phoebe Dizon Arturo
Phoebe Dizon Arturo Emergency message, if u watch CNN and BBC World news, Sunday Law was proclaimed by U.S. earlier this morning, December 03, 2011. Country including Eastern Europe is now under of it. There is a news that will spread in ASIA continent. Pray always and God will provide. Don't be afraid for the coming persecution. This is a forwarded message
 
Hareesh Tanmai
Hareesh Tanmai waiting for u is the best thing i can do, wn u dont deserve me, should i hv to
 
Chakra Negi
Chakra Negi All of u my fb friend now m going to join bigg party so m bg.sorry 4r that..
 
Hidru Abdulmumin
Hidru Abdulmumin Imam Hussain(A.s)Says.By Allah,I will never give u my hand like a man who has been humiliated nor will l flee like a slave,
 
Kenny Oluwanisola Bello
Kenny Oluwanisola Bello if u b rice nd u no get stew, wif iimmediate effect ma ko ejeju..
 
Ruby Rose Reyes Vinculado
Ruby Rose Reyes Vinculado If u feel like giving up and losing hope,look back and see how GOD has been faithful 2 ur life. Then later on u will realize that he is not giving up on u. Our God is mighty to save. Have faith! GOD BLESS US!!!
 
Shanique D Redeemed Belle
Shanique D Redeemed Belle i love you lord im lost without u,im nothing without you
 
Bevan Reid
Bevan Reid My princess not feeling soooh lekka today.Sitting at Doctors waiting for results.Shame.Hope u get well soon Naki.
 
Dharambir Mohanty
Dharambir Mohanty my new click :) http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=287951391243385&set=a.216720395033152.55157.199537016751490&type=3&theater
if u like it then share it :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment