Thursday, January 12, 2012

And after 17yrs of playing Christopher Columbus i finaly discovered it i call em april babies cuz dey foolz Tel every1 i dey town I read the letter from

Thomas Foster
Thomas Foster And after 17yrs of playing Christopher Columbus, i finaly discovered it !
 
Sharicka Sumner
Sharicka Sumner i call em april babies cuz dey foolz.
 
Akande Adetutu
Akande Adetutu Tel every1 i dey town!
 
Bob Curtis
Bob Curtis I read the letter from Christians to Gays that was posted the other day(but can't find it to comment now). I had to think long and hard to decide how to respond. The letter seems to me to be more likely written by a gay person than by a hetrosexual. I fully sympathize with gays about the persecution that they have recieved, but I do not equate a belief that homosexual acts are sins with homophobia. One can love the sinner and hate the sin. Reasonable people can agree to disagree.
 
Marisha Greely
Marisha Greely wow fb friends i ve been sick for four days still a little weak but i thank god for his healing lets keep one another lifted up in prayer we are all gods children none of us arebetter than the other we all sin and come short of his glory so stop putting down on each other and just give one another a hand
 
Nancy McDaniel
Nancy McDaniel Offto run and pay bills! I hope the doctor can dosomething for my little man :)
 
Renee Burrough
Renee Burrough My feet is freezing....and my hands and ears...the heat on but for some reason my feet ...hands and ears cold....why the heat on and the fan on....and why the air conditioner and fan be on at the same time..... %$*&*$$*%*$*$*$*$*9#--&:*$+_#$&$&"#`*:*$#$*...thats how i feel bout that....lolz pow
 
Sabina Charalambous
Sabina Charalambous tuti i foto enen diki mu en alli pu ithela sorry pos tin svino?
 
Nicole Beeson
Nicole Beeson ON MY WAY HOME BOUT TO FINISH YHIS PAPER AND THEN CHILL BEFORE I GOTA GO TO WORK... HOPE WE AINT BUSY FROM 6-10 CUZZ I HATE THE REGISTER RIGHT NOW!!!!!! #GRIND MOOD ENJOY YOUR HUMP DAY LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!

Likes

Nicole Beeson
 
Kira Davis
Kira Davis Ok i dont normally post things like this,,but f.b is gonna be what i call "public diary" today,cuz imma stay saved,,pet peeve #1 now if u r much wider then the everloving sidewalk, (now i get it, im a thick sister too) & i move as far as i can into life threatening traffic, and u get mad & dont attempt to adjusts those everlasting hips and bump again?, , trust me,, #knowyoursize
 
Jamerson Imontop Reese
Jamerson Imontop Reese Man niCCas round here pussy they CliCk this and that 6uthuh they want run it 1on1out na u tell me wat it is regardless wen I CatCh u alone ima do me u already know signed and sealed and u know who im talkin 2 its fuCked up wen u gotta put shit like this on faCe6ook seem like that's da only way I Can get 2 this 2 ya haa!!!!! D.O.A!aaaaaaaa
 
Xeng Vang
www.youtube.com
Here is our I Need a Doctor by Dr Dre feat. Eminem & Skylar Grey acoustic cover! Available on iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/i-need-doctor-dr-dre-f...
 
Jeff Dray
Jeff Dray 9yrs ago today my beautiful mum passed away. Where ever she is i hope she has a smile on her and can walk the beach with sand between her toes xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 
Zamaujae Allen
Zamaujae Allen I wonder y wen I wlkn up to a girl to start gamin they look at my eyes and move closer to a nigga thatz wen I b like o yes im gone b tlkn to her later
 
Katie McCullough
Katie McCullough I know its been rumored that Leah (from Teen Mom 2) is pregnant again, and that her new man has confirmed it, but pregnant with twins again? Oh boy. I hope they're boys this time!
 
David Perrin
David Perrin I stay getting the weirdo friend requests on FB. Like if I don't physically meet you and add you then it's never anybody good. I need a better network to reside in. Lol
 
Shea Duncan
Shea Duncan Sometimes I think people drive the way they do to PISS ME OFF!
 
Jaimee Manuel
Jaimee Manuel Hmmmp I Want Somebody To Cuddle Up With <3 :D
 
Mohamed Sayyaff
Mohamed Sayyaff When you call me, on the phone Girl I refuse, you must have me confused With some other guy Your bridges were burned, and now it's your turn To cry, cry me a river
 
Sherry Pierce Farris
Sherry Pierce Farris Who actually reads my posts? Let's see who reads this entirely...Leave me a one-word comment that starts with the third letter of your first name. Please be nice, It can only be one word. Then copy this to your wall so I can leave a word for you. Don't just post a word and not copy -- that's no fun
 
Bill Hedderman
Bill Hedderman I feel alot older today then I did yesterday !!
 
Keith Cyriaque
Keith Cyriaque officially recovered! even though things took a turn for the worst i am happy as to where i am.. im not gon stop doing wat i love and opportunity will present itself again.. n next time, it will be better. for now, ima do it right.. i thank you for the motivation
 
Timothy Gates
Timothy Gates Damn you Walt Disney, not only have you taken over my daughters life but I have to suffer also. You have entirely to my princesses on your staff.
 
Kristine Tolentino Villareal
Kristine Tolentino Villareal choosing u is da best thing i did, forget someone is da right thing to do. move on my dear me <3
 
Gracie LeVal
Gracie LeVal I love waking up next to him <3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment