Thursday, January 12, 2012

I think this year itakuwa ya mwangaza and POWER for me For the first time only the phase electricity that serves me is on the other two are down in

Boniface Maina Kimunge
Boniface Maina Kimunge I think this year itakuwa "ya mwangaza" and POWER for me. For the first time, only the phase (electricity) that serves me is on, the other two are down in my area. Unbelievable!
 
Kealeboga Ntoagae
Kealeboga Ntoagae I do a lot more company work when I am home than when I am at work,maybe I shud work from home,just thinking.
 
Manjeet Yadav
Manjeet Yadav i always miss u sss..... sachin sir, subhash sir & somesh sir
 
Erkan Asdasd
Erkan Asdasd Един човек минава по улицата и подире му папагал вика: - Ей маркуч. Човекът се обръща, вижда папагала и после продължава по пътя си. На другия ден същия човек се облича добре, така че никой да не го познае и минава по същата улица. Папагалът пак се провиква: - Ей, маркуч, какво правим днес? Човекът се ядосва, отива при собственика на папагала и пита дали може да го откупи и колко струва. Собственикът отговаря, че струва 10 000. Човека го откупва и като се прибира у тях слага папагала в един чувал и почва да блъска чувала по стената, да скача върху него, да го налага с тояга и това продължава 10 минути. Накрая пуска папагала и той замаян казва: - Егати, имаше 10-минутно силно земетресение и само аз и маркуча оцеляхме...
 
Henry Nyahu
Henry Nyahu A 992 I Toibi biquT2 TA pnilim2 9M Need hlp 2 crack dis code? Scroll bck up & put ua 4ne in frnt ov a mirror... hehe nyt nyt
 
Ben Guidry
Ben Guidry Ive this creeping Suspicion that things here are not as they seem Oh reassure me Why do i feel as if im in too deep Now Ive been praying For some way to show them Im not what they see Oh I have done wrong But what I did I thought needed be done I swear
 
Iman F Nejad
Iman F Nejad سلام! اینجا دانشگاس .... تازه از سر جلسه امتحان بلند شدم و دنبال عمه طراح سوالا میگردم.... I Love You PMC
 
Georgia Smith
Georgia Smith I support Gay Rights. I have members in my family that are gay/lesbian and I love them anyway. I don't care what you're view is. Love is love.
 
Carolyn McDonald
Carolyn McDonald Hi, I need to make a correction in the spelling of Lance Lipinsky's name. I spelled it with an "a" after the L and it should be an "i"- sorry Lance. This morning my mom and I went to Elmer Aho's Finn group to brush up on our Finnish and visit with the vets at the Jacobetti home. My mom visited with a 92 year old fellow that she knew back in high school. He said he had a motorcycle back then that he used to drive at 80 miles an hour! They had fun talking about the old times.
 
Dana J. Lange
Dana J. Lange Sitting in a classroom. Please keep all sharp objects away from me as I might poke my eyes and ears out.
 
Stephanie Rice
Stephanie Rice i lost my mind i think its out there somewhere stranded, i think you stand under me if you dont under stand me♥ - lil wayne:)
 
Mazandi Zandy Zungu
Mazandi Zandy Zungu GF:bby wt ur star sign....Bf i dnt knw bbs....Gf :aw,owk whn is ur birthday ....:Bf: 21 july.....Gf: then u r CANCER.....Bf: udakiwe ungathanda mina mangith uyi AIDS....LOL GUDNYT 4RNDS
 
Allen Martin
Allen Martin Cable , internet, home security, home phones, and cell phone plans I gotcha!! Hit me up for details!
 
Emmanuel Wasinda
Emmanuel Wasinda I am beginning to see reason for the subsidy removal.when minister for agric spoke on tv.But since GEJ was not able to tackle the corrupt people that were enjoying the subsidy,that is how exactly he will not be able to monitor the money recovered from the subsidy.They will still loot it and we the masses are paying high for everything.i suggest GEJ shld go bak to status quo.Prove to us that he can tackle corruption then remove subsidy.we will support him.
 
Mary Degroot May
Mary Degroot May This is very true and I am proud to say I have several of these long lasting friendships and I love them all!!!
 
Flo Sailo
Flo Sailo Hate u but I love U , . .I think. .
 
Trumaine King
Trumaine King Theres this Rose Bush Im lost in trying to be free This Rose Bush holds the truth to my past, present, and destiny Ive encountered rose after rose each one more beautiful than the last And been pricked by the thorns of the ones in my past On their peddles I meet people, Ive seen places, and done things I can reminisce about the joy to hide the pain each one brings. One rose in particular more beautiful than the rest Trying hard to obtain this rose I got pricked in my chest My left side in pain my heart got pierced I was in so much pain I felt death was near That rose took a lot of strength I almost didnt make it I was strong through it all my faith helped me shake it. I havent found my way out Ill keep searching till Im there The thorns still in my side as a reminder that Im here.
 
Gikz Dorryn Kawira
Gikz Dorryn Kawira I agree with this dude uttered these words '2 b happy with a man, u rily nid 2 andastand him alot en luv him little, luv the lady very much en andastand ha less 2 b at peace. Else u 'll neva make t in marriage.
 
Annie Norris
Annie Norris well today 11 years ago i recieved the most incredible gift in my life. David i love you very much happy birthday to you my son:)
 
Sandy Zuko
Sandy Zuko so i went in to board of ed today, met w mr.middleton. He is awesome, tho he couldnt do what i asked, i felt like i wasnt being lied to and he wasnt covering up anything for anyone else including himself. I just love honesty and the feeling of comfort u get when u feel like u can trust what has happened. Hes a great replacement for this other person, bc i didnt have any comfort or feelings of their honesty, just questioning of their intention. Its a relief to me, personally.
 
Ronda Jones
Ronda Jones I mean no disrespect but please dont friend request me if I dont know or havent conversated with you I will not accept. All those that I do speak to love you all and Love God and walk with him everyday.
 
Laura McFeeley
Laura McFeeley Ok !!! So I decided today that my new years resolution to stop being mean and a bitch just isn't going to work !!! I don't know how and I don't have a nice bone in my body !!! So yeah!!! It is what it is !! Operation niceness is over !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Ballycan Molepo
Ballycan Molepo I guezz Enemy shud live longer so dat he/she culd c ur progrezz...
 
Patricia Selbmann
Patricia Selbmann well I just signed up for planet fitness.... I'm excited and ready to get my slim sexy back and a little tanning too...im so excited I think ima go before work
 
Jackson Grey
Jackson Grey the brutallity factor is outragouse i will fuck you with my boot..hard fucking core..haha
 

No comments:

Post a Comment