Thursday, January 12, 2012

tell me how many o yoknow about this wwwcapwizcom Lawmakers Must Vote This Month Re: Medical Marijuana AntiDiscrimination Oho ntate modimo ke leboha ka tsohle tseo onketsetsang tsona hofihlella monao

John Wirth
John Wirth tell me ,how many o yo?,know about this?
www.capwiz.com
Lawmakers Must Vote This Month Re: Medical Marijuana Anti-Discrimination
 
Rethabile Motheo
Rethabile Motheo Oho ntate modimo ke leboha ka tsohle tseo onketsetsang tsona hofihlella mona,o dula onketsetsa mehlolo.(oho kea leboha)
 
寂寞伊藩
寂寞伊藩 B + O + R + I + N + G = !!!!!!

Likes

寂寞伊藩
 
Frank Edet
Frank Edet but, wait o... Nigeria is fucking rich, blessed with natural resources but, WHY is poverty still rampant ??? Na wa o... NIGERIA ojojumo la n JIRIA
 
Matshepo Muthmat
Matshepo Muthmat Lets 2012 b a yr of blsns, only if u blv Amen. Im proudly wat i am, im jst me. (MATSHEPO) M-motivator A-advisor T-teacher S-survivor H-helper E-encourager P-protector O-organizd in evrythn i do. Dos hu r clos 2 me dey col me a LECTURE, DATS WAT I AM. Gdnt
 
Ahmed Camel Herder
Ahmed Camel Herder O Allah, nothing is easy except what You have made easy. If You wish, You can make the difficult easy.
 
Ash Watts
Ash Watts Me And The Squirrel Are Friends O-O -3Lady3Valo3="-"=
 
Tayse Martins
Tayse Martins O número dos que nos invejam confirma as nossas capacidades!
 
Patrick Ling
Patrick Ling 想在家做上网part time。。。。。。。 http://migre.me/7uENf 其实这是一个很简单的方式去赚钱, 原因是网络买卖已经很自由,最重要你有耐心及学习。 有五大无需:无需销售,无需囤货,无需送货,无需大本,无业绩压 力 有三大不是:不是直销,不是传销,不是快速致富 ★ 你有兴趣知道更多吗? >>> http://migre.me/7uENf 记住~免费报名哦,报名之后請check mail 我會用最短的速度讓你賺取最高的收入!^^ 若打擾抱歉 請刪除圖片
 
Jorge Metello
Jorge Metello Palmeiras, não conheço mais a fundo, mas pelo discurso feito antes da entrevista do Marcão, avalio que o presidente de vocês é um completo imbecil. #marcãogentefina
globoesporte.globo.com
Aposentado após quase 20 anos de Verdão, goleiro dá adeus ao Verdão
 
Sabelo Buthelezi
Sabelo Buthelezi Kuxabana umlungu noDakhi. Hhayi zithukane! Athi umlungu "f u" athi uDakhi "f u nawe!":O Athi umlungu "you cow..." Athi u Dakhi, "you Nyathi, you Buffalo, you Jamludi" Konakala umlungu esethi "you B#tch!" Hhaaa!!! uDakhi avele athi uthini lo ungibiza ngolwandle?! Avele athi nawe "you swimming pool, you river, you sphethu, you Dam, u floods"!
 
Ajoy Modak
Ajoy Modak *,*,,*,,*,,*,,S" *,*,,*,,*,,W" *,*,,*,,E" *,*,,E" *,T" G" *,O" *,*,,O" *,*,,*,,D" *,*,,*,,*,,N" *,*,,*,,*,,*,,I" *,*,,*,,*,,G" *,*,,*,,H" *,* T *
 
Ademir Cordeiro
Ademir Cordeiro ''Todos querem o perfume das flores, mas são poucos que sujam as mãos pra cultiva-las''
 
Floopa Shave
Floopa Shave MY SPONSORS JUS CAME IN WIT SOME NEW SHIT!!!! O YEA!
CUSTOMERS WILL PARTNER UP WITH A DANCER ONLY TO BE BLINDFOLDED GIVEN A SHOUT OF GIN TO CLEAN THE TOUNGE. THEN THEY MUST CORRECTLY GUESS WHAT IS IN THEIR MOUTH
 
Rotimi Femi
Rotimi Femi Nawo o 4 dis strike self!even mai fisherman friend self dey follow lament say,no fish 4 river again o!!ejoba jooooo!!!
 
Amanda Alexi Brady
Amanda Alexi Brady im blocking o married men on f.b asap....
 
Carol Lourdes
O facebook... True Story!!! Esta merece ser partilhada ;)
 
Adebayor Emmanuel
Adebayor Emmanuel O sumi, am tired am lack of money?
 
Vincent Addario
Vincent Addario So today me and Luke got out of building 13 and like o stater pushing hm on his back pack and then every body started jumping in da way I waz like gett the friek out of my way hobos
 
Filipe Noronha
Filipe Noronha CARALHO, DE NOVO SAIO DA PORRA DO BANHO E ME VEM O REVERTÉRIO, TOMAR NO CU INTESTINOS.
 
Jahid Hasan
Jahid Hasan G:O :O :-D N:-IGHT
 
Polly Dahmer
Polly Dahmer Você não vai encontrar caminho nenhum fora de você. E você sabe disso. O caminho é in, não off.
 
Aliz Martinez
www.youtube.com
http://twitter.com/#!/_LaLoGarcia
 
Sylvio Maldonado
=O
 
VamWolf Xian Kyu
VamWolf Xian Kyu She's cold and she's cruel but she knows what she's doing.. She pushed me in the pool at the last school reunion.. She laughs at my dreams but I dream about her laughter.. Strange as it seems, she's the one I'm after.. 'Cause she's bittersweet, she knocks me off my feet.. And I can't help myself, I don't want anyone else.. She's a mystery, she's too much for me.. But I keep coming back for more, she's just the girl I'm looking for.. She can't keep a secret for more than an hour.. She runs on one hundred full-of-attitude power.. And the more she ignores me, the more I adore her.. But what can I do, I'd do anything for her.. 'Cause she's bittersweet, she knocks me off my feet.. And I can't help myself, I don't want anyone else.. She's a mystery, she's too much for me.. But I keep coming back for more, she's just the girl I'm looking for.. And when she sees it's me on her caller ID.. She won't pick up the phone, she'd rather be alone.. But I can't give up just yet.. 'Cause every word she's ever said is still ringing in my head, still ringing in my head.. She's cold and she's cruel but she knows what she's doing.. Knows just what to say so my whole day is ruined.. 'Cause she's bittersweet, she knocks me off my feet.. And I can't help myself, I don't want anyone else.. She's a mystery, she's too much for me.. But I keep coming back for more.. 'Cause she's bittersweet, she knocks me off my feet.. And I can't help myself, I don't want anyone else.. She's a mystery, she's too much for me.. But I keep coming back for more, oh I keep coming back for more.. She's just the girl I'm looking for.. I'm looking for.. I'm looking for.. I'm looking for.. Just the girl I'm looking for.. .o_^. xX[Death-N-Blood]Xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment