Thursday, January 12, 2012

think u stand under me if u don't under stand me and most of u don't get the picture unless the flash is on Lovin sum1 who aint Luf U

Francis Kwaku Guyguy
Francis Kwaku Guyguy think u stand under me if u don't under stand me and most of u don't get the picture unless the flash is on.
 
Israel Michelino Gray
Israel Michelino Gray Lovin sum1 who aint Luf U is lyk waitin 4 a ship @ an airport.#LOVEACHE
 
Gaurav Saxena
Gaurav Saxena If u expect the world to b fair with u because u r fair. Its just like expecting the lion not to eat u because u don't eat him..
 
Amy Edmondson
Amy Edmondson Has got such a clever little boy n so funny haha wen the night garden finished and the bed tym story he turned the tele off and said bed tym and cleaned all his toys away and went to get his bottle haha love u jay bum lets get u to bed then baba xx
 
Subhash Singh
Subhash Singh "My one Hand Is Enough To Fight Against The World .......... If you Hold The other one.............!!!! I miss u sooooo much. R....i
 
Angelina Briggs
Angelina Briggs My s0ns sick:-{ m0mmy n daddy l0ve u papas!
 
Avion Simpson
Avion Simpson I turn to a killa bout my family.lms if u like this n feel the same abt meh
 
Mpho Shekeshe
Mpho Shekeshe U thando lwami nawe olwethu sobabili... Umuntu wesithathu akafuneki yindaba zethu lezo.....*singin*
 
Mohamed A Mohamed
Mohamed A Mohamed Love is not finding someone u can Be with, it's finding someone u can't be without.
 
Aphiwe Ntebe
Aphiwe Ntebe Zandile mc u joe kakhulu
 
Christina Alphonse
Christina Alphonse Dying for someone is always easy... But... What proves your love is,when u can live your whole life for the one you love...:-)
 
Mariah Gooden
Mariah Gooden Almost had me thinkin u were turned around but everybody knows almost DOESN'T count!
 
Jenny Tait
Jenny Tait we was family on facebook , everyone thought we was bestfriends. But now that this happened, u turned so selfish &inconsiderate of how I might b feelin - I want nothing to do with u. You are nothing but a low life who gunna go nowhere in life - you care more about ur reputation then about someone that was supposed to be ur "bestfriend" I hope karma kicks ur fuckin ass. I hate u , ur unloyal. I hope u get urs. what ur dumb bitch ass friend in swift wrote on ur wall pushed me. I hate u & I hope EVERYONE knows who I'm talkin bout. UGhg
 
Dionne Filleul
Dionne Filleul U pick me up and put me back down...just leave me alone now,ur breaking my heart:(
 
Brionna HardtoPlez Love
Brionna HardtoPlez Love Donnashia Graves u betta b glad im nt on twitter, but PLAY WIT YO MAMA HUN IM NT DA ONE!!!!
 
Heartbreak Charlie
Heartbreak Charlie dont u hate wen mfs lie to try to impress you...that shit weak as hell, #next
 
Lisbeth Matladi Wa-sheriff Nthabalala
Lisbeth Matladi Wa-sheriff Nthabalala Hu pfi che wa fara faresa or u nyime he wa puta hone xemu nne ndo di gana dis year xemu kha u seza zwa muta wanga na sheriff na huli my baby hv a swt drms gud ppl.
 
Lerato Tshiloane
Lerato Tshiloane Thank u father God 4 de Holy Spirit,in Christ Jesus my Lord...
 
Jessica Filasky
Jessica Filasky All I have to say is NO U DIDNT....!!!!
 
Hamza Bin Adams
Hamza Bin Adams everY hardship xt must be an end, keep prays palzz¤^ gud night hp u enjoyìñ xt¤^~ .
 
Ty'Anna Arnold Still Standing
Ty'Anna Arnold Still Standing FOR ur GOODNESS and ur Mercy towards us....Thank u Lord I just cant thank u enough:-> Happy Hump Day fb I pray all is well
 
Magali Cruz
Magali Cruz ''''TAX SEASON IS HEAR''''. WONDERING HOW TO GET MAX RETURN ON YOUR TAXES? AT GPS ACCOUNTING AND TAX SERVICES WE HAVE CERTIFIED CPA'S WHOM WILL GET U MORE.... COME TO 9405 S. ORANGE BLOSSOM TRAIL WITH YOUR W-2 AND SAY MAGALI SENT U FOR A 15% DISCOUNT. OPEN WEEEKDAYS 9-7 CALL TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT AT (407)-300-1251. CHEAPEST FEES IN TOWN.
 
Rishi Gupta
Rishi Gupta Whenever u want to know how rich u are, Don't count Ur resources, Just drop a tear & look around at the number of hands that reach out to wipe ur tears!!
 
Lolanda Ivory
Lolanda Ivory God is able! Never give up on ABBA. HE NEVER FAILS! WE NEAR THE FINISH LINE! KEEP PRESSING & WAIT ON THE LORD! U WIN IF U DONT QUIT! 4 DAYS TO GO! Feeling great! Come closer 2 ABBA & HE will come closer 2 u! When u into HIM HE WILL COME INTO U- & CAUSE U 2 LIVE RIGHT...EMMANUEL, GOD WITH US, what a blessing! LUV U B BLESSED
 
Brea Spaude
Brea Spaude "when I die, fuck it, I wanna go ta ____, kuz I'm a piece of shit, it hard ta fuckin tell, it don't make sence goin ta heaven with the goody goodies, dressed in white, I like black tims n black hoodies..." -notorious BIG *&^ its all on u ;) ^&*
 

No comments:

Post a Comment