Thursday, January 12, 2012

My tattoo on my arm that says OUTLAW stands for Ooriginal Uunique Ttalented Lloud Aass Wwish watchu know about thatBOOYAH faz mtooooooooooooo bem :P Ligar o fodase as vezes faz bem :D GOSTOU Clique em COMPARTILHAR :D

King Wish Vang
King Wish Vang My tattoo on my arm that says OUTLAW stands for........... O...original U...unique T....talented L....loud A....ass W...wish ......watchu know about that....BOOYAH...
 
Michele Maria
Michele Maria faz mtooooooooooooo bem :P
Ligar o "foda-se" as vezes faz bem! :D
GOSTOU? Clique em COMPARTILHAR! :D
 
Pedro Damasio
Pedro Damasio Uma boa do Zé Ricardo! :P 'O amor precisa da sorte De um trato certo com o tempo Pra que o momento do encontro seja pra dois o exato momento'
www.youtube.com
 
Phadimeho Mototo
Phadimeho Mototo jooo jelaz cum down movango o tshwere stoko hlebanna,,,,,jerrrrrrrrrrrrr bafowethu,,,,,,,aa leha hoka thweng hlebanna
 
Jeremy Ambrose
Jeremy Ambrose Bad thing about our Keurig, no grinder. Thankfully we still have our awesome Cuisinart. Time 2 our grind on! =O) Thanks again auntie.
 
Seth Hanson
Seth Hanson H - ealth O - pportunity P - urpose E - nergy
 
Shamar Orr
Shamar Orr [Verse 2: Kendrick Lamar] Unh I'm tryna learn somethin new I'm tryna surround myself with people that inspire me Or at least inquire similar desires To do what it T-A-K-E just to reach the T-O-P I'm talkin ideas , motivation It's more than making, enemies, my n*gga Oh that's not your memo ? Then tell me why you constantly stressin on how you well connected like centipedes, my nigga ? I function with you and you flaunt your pistol Every second tell me how you pressed em at the Monte Crystal Where so&so from , and what neighborhoods beefin Who baby momma's a rat, and who got killed last weekend That shit is mad depressin, bringin me down Speak on somethin with some substance that can get us both paid rather than tellin me how these niggas jockin yo style Or his rims ain't bigga Pussy, nigga I'mma cut you off
 
Obisesan Olabisi Elizabeth
Obisesan Olabisi Elizabeth Anoda söng 4ur presi." O ti yara gbagbe ileri re igbakan x2.Ase bintin logbon ori re jona.iwo ti a ro pe o gbon x2. hun....NIGERIA.
 
Wilson Phahle Kolwane
Wilson Phahle Kolwane Dear fb friends!Humble yourself by the sight of the Lord,He shall lift you up.Ke Modimo wa ditshepiso!O re direla tse dibotse fela.Mohau wa hae o hlola ka mehla.Good night friends and sweet dreams-Jerusalema!!
 
Dino Moura Lozinsky
Dino Moura Lozinsky http://www.tecmundo.com.br/google-maps/17676-google-transforma-mapas-do-mundo-inteiro-em-um-jogo.htm tá pouhaaa :O
www.tecmundo.com.br
Combinando Maps e o Google+, empresa disponibilizará a brincadeira a partir de fevereiro.
 
Flavia Gomes
info.abril.com.br
 
Relebohile Lerato Tsotetsi
Relebohile Lerato Tsotetsi my mada e re ranthomeng o jele fatuku ya moketeng e ntsho lol... Just guess y?
 
Lisa Petrenko
Lisa Petrenko O-0 Friday the 13-th is coming (**.)
 
Akangbe Sesan Shola
Akangbe Sesan Shola can u imagine_jonathan as make use of dis issue as an opportunity 2 kill nigerians_EGBA WA O
 
Zukiswa Veronica Maduna
Zukiswa Veronica Maduna Evryday its You I live for,evryday I follow after You,evryday I walk with You my Lord!! Don't forsake me,don't leave me,I need u in my life,ur mi daily bread,ur da air I breathe o Lord!
 
Akash Mitra
Akash Mitra ho o kIron maLa kimbA arUn baRun,hO o bRidhHo,pRourO,haMabA dUro,kIshOri,tOrUn. sohOr eR golpO hoK na hasI er kHuSi er kImbA cHhol cHhoL e bIsHad koRun, cHaYa fEle aNtoStHolE uSkHo-kHusko BEDROOM. LA-LA-LA-LAAA....
 
Shayne Delosa
Shayne Delosa Post this as your status see what you get inboxed. 1 - second chance 2 - sex 3- kiss ;* 4 - better friendship... ... 5 - chill 6 - cuddle 7 - long - term relationship♥ 8 - an apology 9 - a hug 10 - I like you (; 11 - ask me out (: 12- I'm crushing on you♥ 13- I don't like you>:o 14- I love you
 
Hailey Havoc
Hailey Havoc Fuck me♥ Hy everyone! ♥ wanna my phone number? okay, If you for talk download my phone number for free: http://sharecash.org/download.php?file=2562931 and If u wanna see my naked sexy video download it from here: http://sharecash.org/download.php?file=2560161 (before downloading you need to complete just one free quick survey) LOVE YOU ALL!
lookpic.com
 
Calson Negondeni
Calson Negondeni Munwe munna uri o vha a tshi shuma bulugwane kha munwe wa mumotshara.uri linwe duvha hapfi a ise mufu(tshitumbu)vhudogwa nga 00:00 e ethe.uri a tshi swika hunwe o no pambuwa kha N1,a dakanani,hu sina goloi dzinwe a ene eethe,upfa nga murahu hu khou khokhonyiwa,anga ha ngo zwipfa.a tshiswika hunwe fhethu a pfa u khokhonya ho no nana na hone huna muthu a ne a khou amba.uri a tshi thetshelesa upfa nga murahu ya tanganedzana,mufu o vuwa,mukalaha vhari vho shavha vha sia goloi.
 
Muhammad Abid Tahiry
HAHAHA :D :D O⊱•·.·´¯`·.·♥ mAni ♥
 
Vanessinha Fonseca
Vanessinha Fonseca :) Acabei de chegar em casa e liguei o pay per view do bbb meu DEUS tem gente até agora dentro daquele carro.
 
Fernanda Mendes
Fernanda Mendes Saudades de : Willian Vernal, Vitória Minari , Stephany Oliveira ,Pedro Sandri , Vitória Moreira , Winícius Eger , Paulo Victor , Tauan Fernandes, Ana Luiza Fernandes , Maria Luiza Caramori , Karoliny Nogueira , Joana Marchezan , , marcaram o meu ano de 2011 ,, e minha vida '''''' GALERA AMO VCS <3 ''''''
 
Tokenet Token Guaira
Tokenet Token Guaira Já conhece o iPad, o tablet mais desejado do mundo? Vem conhecer aqui na Token! http://ow.ly/1Dmcow
 
Tobiloba Phatface Onayiga
Tobiloba Phatface Onayiga Always sanitary pad N180 before but now N410,no b small thing oooo. The funny part is that 97% of Babes interviewed shouted: "I'll rather get pregnant than buy". Wahala dey oo. Guys beware. Girls don remove subsidy on belle o! Is dis nt ridiculous?
 
Roni Joel Bueno
Roni Joel Bueno ano ang mas masakit headache o stomach ache o tooth ache?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment