Thursday, January 12, 2012

The US Supreme Court has ruled that you have the right to protest military funerals I invite you to start your protest in my front yard and we can see

Michelle Brewer- Puffer
Michelle Brewer- Puffer The US Supreme Court has ruled that you have the right to protest military funerals. I invite you to start your protest in my front yard, and we can see if your First Amendment right is better than my Second Amendment right. Re-post if you're a vet, love a vet, or just support vets
 
Steven Kilduff
Steven Kilduff so i found a machine shop to get the heads bored. man the size i going for is mad money oh well it will be worth it making my 305 in to a 383
 
Edward Paredes
Edward Paredes Bachata on blast for a good reason :-)
 
Amity Knight Courtois
Amity Knight Courtois Already having a productive 2012. Check out my new earrings on Etsy. http://www.etsy.com/shop/amitycourtois
www.etsy.com
Laser cut leather earrings
 
Buddy Colbourne
Buddy Colbourne how does one lose a laptop in a bedroom
 
Suky Davila Losoya
Suky Davila Losoya Need prayers right now. If you are my friend click the like button & then re-post. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my "Facebook Family" wherever you may be to kindly copy, paste and share this status for one hour to give a prayer of support to all those who have family problems, struggles and worries and just need to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us for no-one is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!! I did it for a friend and you can too. Share some faith and love for those in need. Life works in strange ways. We all need prayers and blessings
 
Molly Thurston
Molly Thurston I find it interesting I can de-bone a chicken breast with one knife cut. I watch too much Food Network.
 
Ogunleye Olumide
Ogunleye Olumide I can imagine wot's goin tru jonathan's mind...they say dey(pple) want 2 impeach mi lyk they wer d ones dat realli put mi der.buh even him cant stop a movin train.dat's wot we d nigerian pple r.all wld b well
 
Luke Hopkins
Luke Hopkins Such a proud dad right now my lil man can finally say his name when u ask him wot it is :)
 
Charise Louise Hale
Charise Louise Hale After a long hard 21 hours charley finally had a feed just need to feed her every couple of hours or try to get her back up thanks for the messages
 
Adam Hill
Adam Hill Happy Hump Day everybody... If you are like me, you probably need a little help getting over the hump this week, so lets all hope we can meet a crazy old guy like this at some point in the day... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJbj4BC1p3Q&feature=related
www.youtube.com
A short clip from the movie "Mr Woodcock" where john farley meets mr woodcock's father.
 
Erica Chavez
Erica Chavez i love my kids @ family , i just wanted to take a time out to say that
 
Bhanu Pree
Bhanu Pree Gud mrng frnds....hv a nice & swt day
 
Christa Lynn
Christa Lynn hellllla tired, i think today may be a lazy day for me. Not feeling to great today for some reason :\
 
Angel Andaya
Angel Andaya I'm so excited mom bought a treadmill!!! Healthy and fit body, HERE I COME!!! Woohoo!
 
Chris Rose
Chris Rose stopp coddling your children .....With "American Idol" returning to television next week, we'll be seeing a fresh crop of folks who actually believe they have talent when it is painfully obvious they do not. Wouldn't it have been better if someone had told them long before they dreamed about becoming famous recording artists? Isn't it possible that among them is a really good sculptor or poet or tennis player who wasted time and effort trying to sing?
 
Jason Barker
Jason Barker I'm looking forward to talking about the joyfulness of a life focused on God and his glory (which, of course, is Unit 2 in my new study).
 
Cecilia Rabuthu
Cecilia Rabuthu Had a busy day, good night friends
 
April Leavitt
April Leavitt Hello... I need a hug!!! To give me a hug click "like".... I believe that I already know who will hug me and who won't!!! Remember once you click on "like" you must re-post on your wall so I can hug you! A hug always makes one feel so much better! I really could use a hug (who couldn't?). :)
 
Dalphne Roberts
Dalphne Roberts WE ARE LIVING IN A WORLD THINGS HAS CHANGE SO MUCH SINCE I WAS YOUNG I REMEMBER HOW PARENTS DIDNT LIKE TO HEAR THEIR KIDS TRY CUSS,AND IF YOU DID THEY REALLY DID WASH YOUR MOUTH OUT WITH SOAP .NOW SINCE THE GOVERNMENT HAS TAKEN OVER AND TELL PARENTS THEY CANT BEAT THEIR KIDS IN THE LAST 15 YEARS I NOTICE HOW DEATH HAS REALLY TAKEN OVER WITH THE YOUNGER PEOPLE ,YOU WALK IN THE STORE THEY DONT RESPECT YOU AT ALL AND IF YOU COMING OUT THE DOOR FROM THE STORE THEY CLOSE IT IN YOUR FACE. THEY TOOK PRAY OUT SCHOOL BUT THEY CANT TAKE IT OUT YOUR HOME WE GOT PRAY FOR THE YOUNG THEY ARE THE FURTURE WITHOUT THEM THIS WORLD GONE TO FALL IF THEY DONT GROW UP AND TAKE LIFE VERY SERIOUS ,THERES SO MANY DEAD WHO HAS LOST THEIR LIFE OVER GANGS AND DRUGS I PRAY THAT MORE YOUNG WILL HAVE BETTER DREAMS AS TODAY AND MANY YEARS TO COME 'ITS TIME FOR A CHANGE WITH OUR YOUTH THEY DONT REALIZE WE NEED THEM TO HELP KEEP THIS WORLD AT PEACE'
 
Oruene Captain Boma
Oruene Captain Boma Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala ANOTHER LIE: OKONJO IWEALA BUYS N1.2 BILLION ABUJA MANSION! It has been brought to our attention that an online news website, Pointblanknews.com has just published a story alleging that the Coordinating Minister for the Economy and Minister of Finance, Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala has purchased a property worth N1.2billion in Maitama, Abuja. According to the disreputable website, the minister paid for the property in November 2011. The story is totally false and without foundation. The minister has no interest of any sort in the property in question. The story also rehashed some previously published and discredited allegations against the minister and her younger brother. It is simply the latest in a well financed smear campaign against the Coordinating Minister by persons and groups whose interests are profoundly selfish and anti-Nigeria. The media and the Nigerian public are advised to ignore these scurrilous lies. Thank you. Paul C Nwabuikwu Senior Special Assistant to the Coordinating Minister and Minister of Finance

Likes

Oruene Captain Boma
 
Sue Jensrud-King
Sue Jensrud-King I am living a dangerously unhealthy lifestyle~whats sad is its the truth~can't be lying to yourself you know!
doctoroz.sharecare.com
Dr. Oz is challenging America to get healthy (and win $1 million).
 
Spencer Ball
Spencer Ball Standing in line at sheetz and I hear a big pop followed by "Oh shit!!!" home dude just dropped his super gulp and that baby exploded everywhere... It was hard not to laugh right in his face. And to top it all off I watched him have to tell the lady behind the counter that he just ruined her day. -Great job
 
R Elaine Smith
R Elaine Smith To all my sisters by blood and by love:
Beautiful words for those with sisters... I'll always need my sisters, no matter what age I am. My sisters have made me laugh, made me proud, made me cry, hugged me tight, seen me fail, cheered me up, kept me on my toes and have driven me crazy at times..... BUT my sisters are a promise, that I will have a FRIEND forever! Put this as your status if you have beautiful sisters, that you love!
 
Eve Cooper
Eve Cooper I'm a lesbian :D
 

No comments:

Post a Comment