Thursday, January 12, 2012

least I can say I tried I AINT MISSING YOU BITCH IM GETTING MONEY YOU GETTING FURTHER you got ONE life so live it up the way you want too;

Breanna Hostetler
Breanna Hostetler @least I can say I tried
 
Mobb Drew Lugo
Mobb Drew Lugo I AINT MISSING YOU BITCH IM GETTING MONEY YOU GETTING FURTHER.
 
Breanna Lee Stayfreshh
Breanna Lee Stayfreshh you got ONE life so live it up the way you want too; idgaf if at schhhol & ur gonna get in trouble for itt; atleast u wont regret doin itt; well i know every thing i did i will never regret ;)
 
Hector Agosto
Hector Agosto I want you just as bad as you want me now where do we go from here?
 
Emily Rhines
Emily Rhines Cause its a beautiful night we're looking for something dumb to do hey baby I think I wanna marry you :)
 
Fred Pearson
Fred Pearson Homeboy...i came to party, yo bitch was lookin at me
 
Meghan Davis
Meghan Davis Thank you everyone I never come on here anymore but i had to just to say thanks
 
HyeJu Ryu
HyeJu Ryu i envy those with long-lasting rs :) but im still lucky to have you now :D
 
Chasidy Nicole Mayfield
Chasidy Nicole Mayfield All thanks goes to the man above!!! I got the job :-))
 
Ashley Edelman
Ashley Edelman Not enjoying the fact that when I am waking up, Richard Spurgeon is going to bed :(
 
Donnell Dunigan
Donnell Dunigan I just thank u lord for all that u've done, and if you didnt do anything else father you've already done enough
 
Brent Randolph
Brent Randolph Turning 39 has been the most difficult birthday to celebrate so far! I guess feeling like you're likely past your half-way point in life causes alot of retrospection. I'm beginning to understand why some people experience a mid-life crisis.
 
Brandon Lee Edward Butler
Brandon Lee Edward Butler I hate days like today..
 
Peter Chanel Braki
Peter Chanel Braki when i drop my fone i feel lyk i droped a newborn baby..hihi
 
Samuel Lethabo Potsane
Samuel Lethabo Potsane "i ddnt luv him,I was inlove wit da idea of him bein inlove wit ME"! I cannot bliv it tuk me 2yrs figure dat out...uhmmmm not referin to hu u ol knw cos i luv my Bubu
 
Linda Magongo
Linda Magongo I miss my man eyo can't wait till next month*bbycumduzebbywozala*
 
Isabel Salazar
Isabel Salazar since yesterday my son is a free man n will dedicate his life to raise his kids right Im proud he think of them and be a good father his matured alot I wish my baby takes after him n change too
 
Wendy VandeRuit Visagie
Wendy VandeRuit Visagie damn. hope i don't sleep under the stars tonight
 
Genesis Calderon
Genesis Calderon i have the worst stomach pain's ever for no reason ? :(
 
Luis Boriqua Jetlife Flores
Luis Boriqua Jetlife Flores Man its w.e. /; its a beautiful Ass day. I don't have any plans anymore. WHO WANTS TO CHILL! (;
 
Lazola Nyerere Kubukeli
Lazola Nyerere Kubukeli I had umvubo for supper, mhhhhhh. Jonga apha Please delete my numbers. u are untrustworthy & u a 2 times a traitor.Frm nw on we have no conection,no friendship at all i dnt even want 2 hear any words frm u,u are such a monster i mean it & i hate u.U are the most disgusting person in my life. dnt even tink 2 cal me,U dnt diserve 2 b a human being.May ur soul burn in hell.Dis is a msg frm Obama 2 Gaddafi not u so relax dnt stress urself. Yesses when I got this I was thinkg what the #### did I do. Nilale kamandi bangane.
 
Sharehea Ja'Nae
Sharehea Ja'Nae I HATE IGNORANCE
 
Melissa Denman
Melissa Denman going to work...............!@#$%&*(*&&%$#@*&&......do i need to say anything else???? no......it'll be ok!! just don't want to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Justin Legault
Justin Legault i put my hand on d bible n lied 2 d judge, i dint even mean 2 b high but i was
 
Pritter Denise Hansen
Pritter Denise Hansen I am so stoked. Titus gets. His package today and is going to be opening it on speaker phone. Can't wait to here his happy little squeels of delight when he opens the box and sees his stuff!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment