Wednesday, November 30, 2011

1 [144762282290235:0] 2 Paste it as a comment 3 Delete the signs 4 Enter I am preaching Higher Ground Ministries this Sunday 10am come and hear a word from the Lord Address: 73e

Mohan Ram
Mohan Ram 1. @+[144762282290235:0] 2. Paste it as a comment.. ... 3. Delete the "+" signs. 4. Enter.
 
Minister Demetrius Hayes
Minister Demetrius Hayes I am preaching @Higher Ground Ministries this Sunday @10am come and hear a word from the Lord Address: 73e. James River Rouge, MI 48174

Likes

Minister Demetrius Hayes
 
Don Wight
Don Wight I love the Holidays. This is despite the fact that both of my parents died within days of Christmas a few years ago. My dad died first and we had his funeral on Christmas Eve day. My mother died a few years later and we had her funeral just a few days after Christmas. Sometimes I find a sadness attempting to overtake me, until I realize again that both of them were Christians and were both ready to go. I have restored hope for the Holidays by keeping the true meaning and focus about Jesus Christ ! As a kid, I loved Santa, but he never ate the cookies I left out for him a couple years in a row, so I got real suspicious, and gave up on Him.I would love to hear from you about your views and memories of the Holidays.
 
Maedon Clark
Maedon Clark Post this if you have a Dad in Heaven! ¸¸.•*"♥♥♥"*•.¸¸ If flowers grow in heaven Lord, then pick a bunch for me.. place them in my Dad's arms and tell him they're from me. Tell him that I love and miss him, and when he turns to smile..Place a kiss upon his cheek and hold him for a while… Thinking of you always, Daddy
 
Debra Sandoval
Debra Sandoval A big Congratulation to my niece Jenay and her teammates. After being down throughout the game they managed to catch up and winning the game with 3 points (48-45) within less than a minute to go!!! Love you Jenay and great job to you and your teammates!!!!
 
New Cupid
New Cupid Yall think it wud be fya to Make a default pic with Just a Leaf on???
 
Meryl Kristine Dela Vega
Meryl Kristine Dela Vega had a tiring, fun time wit my buddies, Karen May Binongcal Junio, Emeryn Victori and Lowell Ian at Baguio City night market. (di makabili ng P20 na ukay si lowell. haha loser!) so, balik nalang uli tomorrow ayt? :)
 
Alaina Fancher McDonald
Alaina Fancher McDonald What makes our Government think they can tell me or mine who I can and can not give a gift to???? I will give a gift to whom every I feel like it!!! And if the Government doesnt like it, they can take it away from that person!!! Teachers deserve every gift they get!!! They raise our children for Gods sake!!!! Write your legislators and tell them how you feel about how STUPID they have become!!!!
 
Janet Laney Bennett
A taxpayer voting Obama is like a chicken voting Colonel Sanders. "SHARE" it if you agree.
 
Laken Nicole Myers
Laken Nicole Myers PILLS!!!!- I destroy homes, tear families apart, take your children, and that's just the start. I'm more costly than diamonds, more costly than gold, the sorrow I bring is a sight to behold, and if u need me, remember I'm easily found. I live all around you, in schools and in town. I live with the rich, I live with the poor, I live down the street, and maybe next door. My ...power is awesome; try me ............you'll see, but if you do, you may never break free. Just try me once and I might let you go, but try me twice, and I'll own your soul. When I possess you, you'll steal and you'll lie. You do what you have to just to get high. The crimes you'll commit, for my narcotic charms will be worth the pleasure you'll feel in your arms. You'll lie to your mother; you'll steal from your dad When you see their tears, you should feel sad. But you'll forget your morals and how you were raised, I'll be your conscience, I'll teach you my ways. I take kids from parents, and parents from kids, I turn people from God, and separate from friends. I'll take everything from you, your looks and your pride, I'll be with you always, right by your side. You'll give up everything your family, your home,... your friends, your money, then you'll be alone. I'll take and take, till you have nothing more to give. When I'm finished with you you'll be lucky to live. If you try me be warned this is no game. If given the chance, I'll drive you insane. I'll ravish your body; I'll control your mind. I'll own you completely; your soul will be mine. The nightmares I'll give you while lying in bed, the voices you'll hear from inside your head, the sweats, the shakes, the visions you'll see; I want you to know, these are all gifts from me, But then it's too late, and you'll know in your heart, that you are mine, and we shall not part. You'll regret that you tried me, they always do, but you came to me, not I to you. You knew this would happen. Many times you were told, but you challenged my power, and chose to be bold. You could have said no, and just walked away, If you could live that day over, now what would you say? I'll be your master; you will be my slave, I'll even go with you, when you go to your grave. Now that you have met me , what will you do? Will you try me or not? Its all up to you. I can bring you more misery than words can tell. Come take my hand, let me lead you to hell... Repost this and maybe you could help to save someone's life
 
Lorna Monzales
There's nothing like a good fall to get you back on steady ground...
 
DaveJoanne Brownlee
DaveJoanne Brownlee In Las Vegas to visit our daughter Colleen and son-in-law. Went to Red Rock yesterday and then to Lion King. Joanne had a big smile on her face for the entire performance. Going to outlet mall today and then walking the strip
 
Nick Green
Nick Green GAME TONIGHT, 7:30 AT RIDLEY (GRIFFITH GYM) VS EDEN! GONNA BE A GREAT GAME! EVERYONE COME OUT! LET'S GO! #GameDay!
 
Vibhore Garg
Vibhore Garg “A man of knowledge lives by acting, not by thinking about acting.”
 
Jordan Cardenas
Jordan Cardenas Martin Plummer Is a married man..
 
Akshay Kodkani
@[8059908374:176:Animal Planet] is so excited about the Season 2 Premiere of River Monsters that they've sent a fleet of piranha shaped Smart Cars to take over the streets of NYC. Has anyone seen these circling around their neighborhood? If so - upload your pics! We'd love to see :)
 
LaToni SooSweet Russell
LaToni SooSweet Russell wishing my special mother Micki Charles a happi b day!!!!!!!!!!
 
Ibasukjai Kharbudon
www.lolhappens.com
Click to see the Picture
 
Wyatt Shedd-stewart
Wyatt Shedd-stewart I feel a little bit like the stereotypical drug addict when I am sitting here at the computer in the middle of a caffeine and homework high thinking to myself how much work I can accomplish if I just never sleep.
 
Susan Hancock Blackwell
Susan Hancock Blackwell I HAD A GREAT TIME AT MAPLE MART LAST NIGHT! MY BROTHER, KELLY,JULIE AND TAMTAM THANKS FOR THE LAUGHTER THERAPY!!
 
Abu Choudhury
www.anuprashbd.com
A stuck pixel is a bright dot of color most noticeable when the rest of the screen is black or a white image for a pixel stuck on black.
 
David Zackus
David Zackus Wednesday midWeek Weak- knee Wobbbles With a Whince.
www.youtube.com
Just an easy jam in E.
 
Joseph Herrera
Joseph Herrera its a fact that sometimes we hate our own :)
 
Laura Weiss
Laura Weiss I was thrilled to get a tour yesterday of Harvard Common Press' offices with president and publisher Bruce Shaw and associate publisher Adam Salomone.
 
Terry Ross
Terry Ross From 10:00 am to noon on Saturday December 3, we will hold a training session to inform people how to aid with locating green sea turtles if cold stunning occurs this winter. The training will be held in the Briscoe King Pavilion on North Padre Island. It will be open to people who want to volunteer with the Padre Island National Seashore Sea Turtle Program, as well as to the general public. You do not need to sign up in advance to attend. If you have questions about this training or our volunteer program, you can contact one of our staff members by calling 361-949-8173, ext. 266 or sending us an e-mail at pais_seaturtlevolunteer@nps.gov.
From 10:00 am to noon on Saturday December 3, we will hold a training session to inform people how to aid with locating green sea turtles if cold stunning occurs this winter. The training will be held in the Briscoe King Pavilion on North Padre Island. It will be open to people who want to volunteer with the Padre Island National Seashore Sea Turtle Program, as well as to the general public. You do not need to sign up in advance to attend. If you have questions about this training or our volunteer program, you can contact one of our staff members by calling 361-949-8173, ext. 266 or sending us an e-mail at pais_seaturtlevolunteer@nps.gov.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment