Wednesday, November 30, 2011

what the heck is meningitis where can i get the vaccine im sleepy and hungry thatnks for nothing eastfield This is what I kept thinking during PT this morning wwwyoutubecom Little darling

Andrea Silva
Andrea Silva what the heck is meningitis.??? where can i get the vaccine.??? im sleepy and hungry thatnks for nothing eastfield.
 
Gary Padalik Jr.
Gary Padalik Jr. This is what I kept thinking during PT this morning...
www.youtube.com
Little darling, it seems like years since it's been here....
 
Angelo Mione
Angelo Mione I watched an episode of "House" the other night where he ridiculed people who didn't trust the Federal Reserve banks; the writers clearly want people to believe that evil is good, up is down, A is Not A, war is peace, and slavery is freedom. http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-11-28/secret-fed-loans-undisclosed-to-congress-gave-banks-13-billion-in-income.html
www.bloomberg.com
The Federal Reserve and the big banks fought for more than two years to keep details of the largest bailout in U.S. history a secret. Now, the rest of the world can see what it was missing.
 
Liezel Cabanting
Liezel Cabanting psalms 23:6 surely goodness and mercy shall fallow me,all the days of my life and i will dwell in the house of the lord forever,,,god blessed every one gud nyt...
 
Sharon T. Hinton
Sharon T. Hinton I love this!
Things do not change; we change. --Henry David Thoreau

Likes

Ed Dowdell George
 
Ck Tan
Ck Tan I don wanna close my eyes~~~
 
Jelena Radovanovic
Jelena Radovanovic working today in a different location and second interview , lets hope i get this job, ill be working two jobs but who cares. lets hope so
 
Ashik Josephz
Ashik Josephz for the very first tym in my lyf i get it ryt at the mechanical workshop and dat too at the end sem exam im so happppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Likes

Nidhin JoseDivin Div's
 
Stacy Bullard
Stacy Bullard Have you ever been around somebody who, no matter what you say, has to say the complete opposite? For example... Stacy: Boy, the sky sure looks blue today. Annoying Person: No it doesn't. It looks grey. Stacy: Wow, I can't believe it's 64 degress out today. Annoying Person: Actually it's 65 degress out today. Yeah, I work with one of those people every day.
 
Arun Karunakaran
Pencil: I'm sorry Eraser: For what? You didn't do anything wrong. Pencil: I'm sorry because you get hurt because of me. Whenever I made a mistake, you're always there to erase it. But as you make my mistakes vanish, you lose a part of yourself. You get smaller and smaller each time. Eraser: That's true. But I don't really mind. You see, I was made to do this. I was made to help you whenever you do something wrong. Even though one day, I know I'll be gone, I'm actually happy with my job. So please, stop worrying. I hate seeing you sad. :) Our Parents are like the eraser whereas we children are the pencil. They're always there for their children, cleaning up their mistakes. Sometimes along the way they get hurt, older, and eventually pass away, they will still be proud of their children that had grown up to be independently. So let your parents know you are thankful and grateful for their love and don't fight back when they are trying to protect you. <3 [@[161765427218260:274:Coffeeticks]] <3
Coffeeticks Weird Funny Pictures !
 
Amanda Pheiffer
Amanda Pheiffer I don't like the drugs but the drugs like me! haha MM

Likes

Alicia HallStephanie Juan Jara
 
Jesse L. Zamora
Jesse L. Zamora My phone is off so whoever desires to text me cannot reach me until I decide to turn it on. I am sad to have to do that but it's the only way to concentrate on my work. :( Oh well...
 
Chameera Dhanushka Silva
Chameera Dhanushka Silva Im not an Actor im not a star and I dont even have my own car but im hoping so much u ll stay that u will LOVE ME ANY WAY...................
 
Evelyn Velez
Evelyn Velez I'm so thankful for my family and true friends...not sure what I would do wit out them...I Love you all <3 <3
 
Daline Duncan
Daline Duncan Great minds think alike!! I love Five Guys hamburgers too!! If you haven't tried them, check them out at the corner of Robinhood and Pacific.
www.huffingtonpost.com
WASHINGTON — For a health food nut, President Barack Obama sure likes his burgers. President Barack Obama made a surprise lunchtime stop at Five Guys, a fast-food restaurant in Washington.
 
Juanita Mary Lightfoot
Juanita Mary Lightfoot has decided I need a pair of rubber boots and a rain coat if I am gonna go walking. I got soaked through this morning. Oh well, it was worth it, I feel so much better after I get home.
 
Tom McGovern
Tom McGovern Molly and I like to sing together. Check it out if yah want! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeI1b0t22gc
www.youtube.com
Acoustic Cover of "Into Your Arms" - The Maine by Tom and Molly. SUBSCRIBE if you like what you hear :) http://www.youtube.com/user/DrTomandMolly
 
Marcus Lamar Clark
Marcus Lamar Clark I can get back use to this :)
 
Mad Rainbow Doll Fae
Mad Rainbow Doll Fae Fun Question to the World: Do you identify as male or female? My Personal Answer: It varies day to day. Today I am identifying as female.
 
Adnan Manzoor
Adnan Manzoor "I am leaving two things among you, and if you cling to them firmly you will never go astray; >one is the Book of Allah and >the other is my way of life". [Prophet Muhammad (SAW)]

Likes

Malik MohsinAhmed DeedanAdnan Manzoor
 
Alfie Caloz
Alfie Caloz I have the best little brother in the whole world! I love you Garrett Caloz
 
Spencer Murphy
Spencer Murphy Put this as your status and see what people rate you!!!!! (1) Crazy, (2) I'd date you, (3) I'd marry you, (4) Sarcastic, (5) I miss you, (6) I'd kiss you, (7) Beautiful, (8) Smart, (9) Imaginative, (10) Random, (11) Jerk, (12) Funny, (13) Funny as crap, (14) Amazing, (15) Tough, (16) Cute, (17) Sexy, (18) I Love You, (19) Weirdo, (20) Friends..
 
Saskia Kilpatrick
Saskia Kilpatrick "If I am not good to myself, how can I expect anyone else to be good to me?" - Maya Angelou
 
Thomas Vasquez
Thomas Vasquez DONT NEED AN ANGEL ON TOP OF MY TREE, I ALREADY HAVE ONE IN HEAVEN LOOKING DOWN ON ME...…♥, PUT THIS AS YOUR STATUS IF YOU HAVE SOMEONE IN HEAVEN YOU WISH COULD BE HERE FOR CHRISTMAS ♥
 
Danny Doyle
Danny Doyle Ah i just love waking up sick... hopefully everyone picks up on my sarcasm :P
 

No comments:

Post a Comment