Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A poor boy loved a rich girl One day the boy proposed her Then the girl said listen your monthly salary is my daily hand expenses Should I be involved with

Pushpendra Mittal
A poor boy loved a rich girl. One day the boy proposed her. Then the girl said, "listen! your monthly salary is my daily hand expenses. Should I be involved with you? How could you thought that? I will never love you. So, forget me 'n get engaged with someone else of your level." But somehow the boy could not forget her so easily. 10 years later. One day they became face to face in a shopping center. The lady said, "Hey! you! How are you? Now I'm married. Do you know how much is my husband's salary? Rs. 2 lac per month! Can you imagine? 'n he is also very smart." The guy's eyes got wet with tear by hearing those words. After few minutes her husband came before the lady could say something to the guy, her husband started to say by seeing the guy. "Sir! You here? Meet my wife." Then he said to her wife, "I'm going to assist a project of sir, which is of Rs. 200 crore. 'n do u know a fact? Sir loved a girl but he didn't get her. That's why still he is unmarried. How much lucky the girl was. Isn't it? Now a days who can love like that way?" Moral: @[131006910258124:0: Life is not so short. So, don't be so proud of yourself and damn others. Situations change with time. Every one should respect other's love. ! ] Like 'n Share this If You Love Someone.. ! . . To Share This True Story Click on -> http://on.fb.me/Share_Story_A_poor_boy_and_rich_girl . . .
Courtesy : https://www.sms2everyone.com/
 
Cidney Capriss Clemens
Cidney Capriss Clemens i want sheetz and mountain dew so bad right now!
 
劉醒
劉醒 WTF~~~ can I just stop to think about it .CCB.

Likes

Belle Liu
 
JoEtta Spain
JoEtta Spain Had a crazy few days. Had another procedure on throat. Not feeling so good from this one. results in 3-5 days. Furnace went off about 1:30 all fixed now..I hope
 
Tana Bumgardner McQuary
Tana Bumgardner McQuary I hope i have two tired 14 year old boys, b/c they have had a month to do a reading project. Well, it's due today, so we stayed up until 11:00 (notice i said we) to finish them. I bet they won't wait until the last minute next time!!!
 
Amy Columbus
Amy Columbus I need a clone to get everything done right now. So swamped!
 
Patrick Hefferan
Patrick Hefferan I'S SEES THE LIGHT ! LAWD HA' MERCY !
 
Sang Hyun Ryu
Sang Hyun Ryu 누가 아이유 노래가 어쩌고 하지만...남자들에게는 뮤비가 더중요하다 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
www.youtube.com
정규2집의 타이틀곡인 네 번째 트랙 "너랑 나"는 "좋은 날"을 탄생시켰던 이민수 작곡가-김이나 작사가의 합작품으로, 아이유의 다채로운 감성과 업그레이드된 음악성을 전한다. "너랑 나"는 아이유의 보컬이 가지고 있는 매력을 다시 한번 선보이는 곡으로, 10대 소녀가 시간 여행을 떠...
 
Ron Rose
Ron Rose Sushi today for lunch with Loren Doughty. Looking forward to great time with a good friend and some yummy raw, dead, fish. I know, it's an acquired taste, but one that I have definitely acquired.
 
Freda Moonias
Freda Moonias will i should start sweeping. and idk i feen a fken red bull....
 
Beverly Robbins
Beverly Robbins Entitlement my hiney! I paid for my Social Security since I was 14 years old! Our benefits aren't some kind of charity or handout! Congressional benefits -free health care, outrageous retirement packages, 67 paid holidays, three weeks paid vacation, unlimited paid sick days; and what about their staff...now THAT'S welfare. And Congress has the nerve to call my retirement an Entitlement? Re-post if you are sick of their crap, and ashamed of our so-called "leaders"! Hopefully everyone on Facebook will re-post

Likes

Sheena BryanMattie HazelCynthia Sowder Connolly
 
Leslie Scarbrough Bernardon
Leslie Scarbrough Bernardon My parents are celebrating 27 years of marriage today. They still eat a meal together every night, spend a 3 day weekend together each week, go on vacations regularly and absolutely ENJOY life TOGETHER. They are the representation of true love and an inspiration to me daily. (@ Kim Pope Scarbrough) I love you!!
 
Lee Tisbe Elvira
Lee Tisbe Elvira Dear God.. thank you for My Life and Thank you for everything that u have given me today.. thank you for the food i ate and thank you for the good health.. and Lord, i am sorry for all the sin i have committed against you and to all the people around me.. in toughs, the words i spoke and action and those i have not do the things that i have to do.. Lord bless me, my parents and all the people i Love this night and specially Miss Jensley Cañon.. God.. please spare those people who passed away.. Forgive them and bring them in your kingdom.. Good Night God.. i Love you.. all of this i thank and ask through Christ Your Son and Our God.. Amen.. Your Son, -Lee Tisbe Elvira- Good Night FAcebook..
 
Shy Reefaz GettinGreene
Shy Reefaz GettinGreene got the weed got the liquor got a spot that we culd kick it any time u wanna visit i aint trippin
 
Debra Short
Debra Short HELLO...I NEED A HUG!!!! To give me a hug please click "Like" under this post then copy and paste to your own status. I believe that I already know who WILL hug me and who WON'T! Remember that once you click on "Like", you MUST repost this status on your wall so I can hug you back. Sure will be interesting to see how many of my friends will give me a hug by liking this post

Likes

Patty Douglas
 
Miguel SoloDolo Rivera
Miguel SoloDolo Rivera Missin da wifey Tee-Tee Miller lik crazy!! I aint used 2 bein away from u dis long lol #sadd
 
Stacy Finley Hare
Stacy Finley Hare i must be using my iPhone too much. I keep pressing space bar twice to enter periods on my computer. it doesn't work so well.
 
Steven Wolcott
Steven Wolcott I don't want much for Christmas, I just want the person reading this to be happy. Friends are the fruit cake of life --- some nutty, some soaked in alcohol, some sweet, but mix them together and they're my friends. At Christmas you always hear people talking about what they want & bought. This is what I want: I want people who are sick with no cure to be able to be cured. I want children with no families to be adopted. I want people to never have to worry about food, shelter & heat. I want peace and love for everyone! Now, let's see how many people re-post this....I have a feeling I am gonna see almost no re-posts. PLEASE prove me wrong .

Likes

Ken Mulder
 
Camille McCracken
Camille McCracken It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside knowing you cared enough to think about me first thing this morning. Golly gee willickers, what did I do to deserve such sweet treatment.

Likes

Laurie Esplin Fedler
 
Axu Jaxu
Axu Jaxu One thing I always wish in this life is to be with the one I love but one thing I never want to see in this life is to lose the one I love.........
 
Isabel Mitchell
Isabel Mitchell the left side of my back went out last night just b4 i went to work..went in the shower..hot, hot water...was doing ok ..then i did my eye make u b4 work and i couldnt get off the couch..hunched over like an old fart..went to work was fine..took an ulracet it took the edge off took another one about 4 am so far so good..we'll see once i wake up from my slumber...too young to hurt that bad
 
Jeff Marks
Jeff Marks left from skewl early today them bitches told me i had to go nah im bouta ease my mind and get full of that shit wassap drew wya bitch??
 
Marlon Cadilac Williams
Marlon Cadilac Williams THIS JUST NOT WORKING!!!! (I HAVE TO DO BETTER)
 
Shawn Henehan
Shawn Henehan I have awakened from the Odinsleep.
 
Jelena Radovanovic
Jelena Radovanovic Thank you charlotte russe for putting aries sign . I appreciate so mucho. Thank You so very much. You dont have no idea how much I appreciate it. Thank You
 

No comments:

Post a Comment