Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Up Up and on my wayHope u all have a wonderful day this is so cute just had to post My uncle sent me this picture made me chuckle Made

Monica Horton
Monica Horton Up Up and on my way.........Hope u all have a wonderful day......
 
Dolly Ridenour
Dolly Ridenour this is so cute just had to post
My uncle sent me this picture, made me chuckle. Made me think of my mom. Wish she was here. Miss you Mom. When it comes to being a mom all baby's are save under your wing.

Likes

Diana Bennett
 
Crystal Flanigan
Crystal Flanigan "Dr. George's Plaque Blast" for dogs and cats really works! If you have a pet with bad breath or nasty teeth give it a try! I'm amazed!!!!!!
 
Rico Yunqhustla Cobbs
Rico Yunqhustla Cobbs uhhh so much for being optimistic they say love is in the air, so i , hold my breath till my face turn purple keep a few bad bitchs in my circle my nuts hang like aint no cerfew bitch if you wave ,then i will surf you
 
Nate Irby Shegotmehooked
Nate Irby Shegotmehooked Will like to take this time out to wish my friend,cuzzn,sister Keasha Perkins a HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY i luv u n wish u many many more............damn that bitch old.....

Likes

Nay Nay Qt-pye Brown
 
Eric E Adams
Eric E Adams ok everyone i will be making a new facebook this will be the last time i promise i will put up a post with the name when its done i hope to talk to all of you there
 
Jim Raley
Jim Raley Satan has declared war on you, and your purpose. But in Jesus name he is a defeated adversary! I am teaching tonight, "The Fight of Your Life!" I can't wait to encourage, empower and impact people through God's mighty Word and precious anointing.

Likes

Vickie Crum Waddell
 
Tammi Beardsley
Tammi Beardsley Every life event has the possibility of influencing you as a person. It's up to YOU whether or not you allow it to negatively or positively affect you. I believe in fate and destiny, however you have the choice in paths you follow. I now also believe that there is nothing greater then personal satisfaction. With that being said, I hope everyone has a supercalifragilisticespialidocious day!

Likes

Angie SnowaTeresa Dickens-ByrdTammi Beardsley
 
Vincent TechnoStomper Edmonds
Vincent TechnoStomper Edmonds Oh god. Oh god.. Oh god.. FML, these dreams need to stop. Why is it that leeches somehow find themselves intruding my dreams?! This particular dream had them hanging off of me like I was some sort of tree branch and they were a cocoon. I hate them.. I hate them.. I don't like having to wake up with my heart racing like it was.
 
Norah Sergeant
Norah Sergeant A horses friendship is neverending, the trust and passion compares to no other, If only life with people could be that way, but then again it wouldn't be the same!!!
 
Kirkwood Lacrosse
Kirkwood Lacrosse If you are interested in playing in a winter league here is the link to register! http://everysport.net/gameplan3/lax/Registration.aspx
everysport.net
St Louis LAX
 
Kathy Dressler-Keener
Kathy Dressler-Keener I need prayers so bad right now.!!!! Hope someone cares. If u are my friend click the like button & then re-post. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my "Facebook Family" wherever u may be to kindly copy, paste and share this status for one hour to give a prayer of support to all those who have family problems, struggles and worries and just need to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us for no-one is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!! I did it for a friend and you can too. Share some faith
 
Prashant Porwal
Prashant Porwal “A Little but Sweet Love Story” BOY: Dekho mene naya cell lia! GIRL: Wah! chalo “Ramada” me Party dedo! In Evening, dey Went to “Ramada Plaza” (After Completing Dinner) GIRL: Oye! How did u Manage Money for dis Kind of Hotel? BOY: Cell Sale Kar dya! Tm se barh k thori na tha IDIOT

Likes

Rahul GuptaSachin Telang Cool
 
Elizabeth Parr Ferguson
Elizabeth Parr Ferguson First 7 ppl on your friends list Status Games ITS CHRISTMAS, I WOULD? ♥ [] Kiss you [] Cuddle you & make hot chocolate:) [] Absolutely Nothing . . . (: [X] Stay in & watch movies wit you :) []Have a snow ball fight (: YOU'RE MY: [X] Bestfriend. [] Nothing . [] Friend. [] Acquaintance [] Everything [] Facebook Husband/Wifee [] Babe [] Brother [] Sister [] Who are you? YOU ARE: [] Cute (; [] Pretty [] Breathtaking [X] Adorable [] You're alright . . [] Amazing [] Nice looking [] Beautiful YOU SHOULD: [] Hit me up more(: [X] Inbox meee ! [] Text mee :) [] Put this as your status so I can like it . [] Nothing at all ^__________^
 
Swaraj KP
Swaraj KP Imagine 85 * 2000 crore litres of water falling from 1KM Height... 116 Year old Mullaperiyar dam-A WATER BOMB and real threat to people of Kerala esp IDUKKI ALAPUZHA ERNAKULAM TRICHUR.20 tremors in the Mullaperiyar region since July 26.3 on Nov 27 2011..NOW with 136 FT WATER, serious cracks in the entire 1200 feet and a major fault line pass thro' Mullaperiyar basin ... Who will be responsible for irreparable damage to life and property? How long can we wait?.Will it last another 100 years....?.....If we wait for 999 years agreement,Smart City will be Cleansed by 85 * 2000 crore litres of water.......
മുല്ലപ്പെരിയാര്‍ പൊട്ടും... പത്ത് നാല്പത് ലക്ഷം മലയാളികള്‍ മരിക്കും. 24 മണിക്കൂറിനുളളില്‍ ശവങ്ങള്‍ കണ്ടെടുത്ത് മറവ് ചെയ്തില്ലെങ്കില്‍ പകര്‍ച്ചവ്യാധികള്‍ പൊട്ടിപ്പുറപ്പെടും. അതിലും ഒടുങ്ങും കുറേ ലക്ഷങ്ങള്‍...മുല്ലപ്പെരിയാര്‍ പൊട്ടിയ ദേഷ്യം മലയാളി തമിഴന്റെ നേര്‍ക്ക് തീര്‍ക്കും. തമിഴന്‍ തിരിച്ചടിക്കും. ഫലം ഉഗ്രന്‍ വംശീയ കലാപം. അതിലും തീരും കുറേ ജീവനുകള്‍... മുല്ലപ്പെരിയാര്‍ ഇടുക്കി ഡാമുകള്‍ പൊട്ടിക്കഴിഞ്ഞാല്‍ തമിഴന് പിന്നെ വെളളം കിട്ടില്ല. അതോടെ തമിഴ് നാട്ടിലെ കൃഷികള്‍ കരിഞ്ഞുണങ്ങും... എല്ലാ ദുരന്തങ്ങളേയും അതിജീവിച്ച് ബാക്കിയുളള മലയാളികള്‍ക്ക് ഭക്ഷണമില്ല. അങ്ങനെയും തീരും കുറേ ആളുകള്‍. കേരളത്തില്‍ കറന്റില്ല... വെളളമില്ല... വ്യവസായങ്ങള്‍ പ്രവര്‍ത്തിക്കില്ല... ഒടുക്കത്തെക്ഷാമം... ഇനിയും നിങ്ങള്‍ പറയൂ... ഇതിനെയെല്ലാം അതിജീവിച്ച് എത്രമലയാളികള്‍ ജീവിച്ചിരിക്കും. മുല്ലപ്പെരിയാര്‍ ഒഴുകിവരുന്ന വഴിയില്‍ മാത്രമല്ല അപകടം പതിയിരിക്കുന്നത്... ഇന്ന് നമ്മള്‍ ഉറക്കം നടിച്ചാല്‍ നാളെ നമ്മള്‍ എന്നന്നേയ്ക്കുമായി ഉറങ്ങേണ്ടിവരും.
 
Abhishek Khandelwal
www.videofy.me
Best Funny Videos
 
Tamra Mathison
Tamra Mathison yeah I have my doc today and then one more for a pre op then welcome Ryder to our home we are ssoooo excited I cant wait to count his fingers and toes lol I know I am a freak but I wont be satisfied until I get to : )
 
Fez Killz
Fez Killz [.Servatis a periculum:Servatis a maleficum.]

Likes

Fez Killz
 
Mariami Khutsishvili
Mariami Khutsishvili http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXDRPtufEbA
www.youtube.com
(с) ООО "Мистерия Рекордс". Автор музыки В. Кипелов, авторы слов М. Пушкина, В. Кипелов. Kipelov on iTunes http://bit.ly/euzNrx
 
Mary Ellen Barnes
Mary Ellen Barnes Going to Ortho. tomorrow morning. No better yet. What a lousy time for this....;(
 
AskiaZaki Bin Usama Alkhaliq
AskiaZaki Bin Usama Alkhaliq WAIT BITCH!! I WORK TO PAY MY BILLS NOT KEEP YOU IN BUSINESS.. I MEAN KEEP CROSSING THAT LINE AND SEE HOW MUCH PAKOIMA I GOT IN ME!!! CHILD OF THE ALLEY SO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS... OH AND I GOT SOME BOOK SMARTS TO STUDY LAW AND ALL!!! WE COULD PUSH THE PAPER AS WELL.. BUT ON ME YOU YOUR DADDY AND YOUR BITCH ASS NIGGA... YOU DON'T WANT NONE OF THAT!!! KALL IT A CYBER THREAT!

Likes

Mommy's Finest
 
Rick Wilhoit
Rick Wilhoit “In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” — Thomas Jefferson
 
Angela Haff
Angela Haff i love dell laptops, they are a very good brand of products....
Computers
 
Ryan Marsh
Ryan Marsh Somthin bout a TRUCK!!
 
Rhonda Dykes
Rhonda Dykes Attention Edna Baptist Church and guest who would like to join us....The EBC Children's group is providing lunch this Sunday, after the morning service. Since this is a fund raiser, donations will be accepted. Please make plans to attend and tell a friend!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment