Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Would like to wish Samantha Gibson a Happy 8months Feels like I've known you forever I love you and look forward to the future If they don't have

David Boevers
David Boevers Would like to wish Samantha Gibson a Happy 8months! Feels like I've known you forever! I love you and look forward to the future!
 
Greeshma Nair
If they don't have chocolate in heaven, I am not going! Click LIKE if you agree!
 
Steph Stoudenmire
Steph Stoudenmire All this time and I can't get enough of you

Likes

Kaylin BarrettJustine Troxell
 
Rose Huntress-Ristich
Rose Huntress-Ristich Jim wouldn't this be great? I loved Red Dwarf. Toast anyone??
Look who's back together again for a script read-through...
 
Abigail Ramos
John 8:12:When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said,"I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."
 
Niccole Nelson
Niccole Nelson Dimonique Boyd & Rosemarie Wilson I miss yall!!! I was listening to this and thought about Manilla Bay the night I met Rose in the corner having a good time with you both http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIW1GAnAuyU&feature=youtube_gdata_player
 
Cheyenne Kidwell
Cheyenne Kidwell "They ain't hurred of my name tell em google n browse, D.B keep a hot thing word to Kweli I am bout, Doors beginning to close ya clothes scattered around, I kno when I hit ya spot u makin my favorite sound, Our chemistry leakin out the beaker, Thats y I always kick it wit u more than some feet inside a sneaker, Always tryna ride when I see ya, On ya body like the Benz or the Bentley if u times it by the Beamer"
 
Faith Clevenger
Faith Clevenger *Chey walkin* Grandma: man if i had a swing like that, i would put it on my back porch.. Mehh: lmfaooo! :p
 
Brandon Borror
Brandon Borror Interview went good I start on Monday
 
Cody Young
Cody Young This morning I am organizing playlists and editing out dead space and long boring song intros for my ipod.

Likes

Greg Gordon
 
David DeForest
David DeForest i have antique cameo set ring ear rings and pendant/brough from 1957 i have stored safely for years i just looked up 3000$ i got at jolly chollys fleamarket guy offer me 150$ lmmfao
 
Jason Blanck
Jason Blanck oh yeah! oh my my! i dont give a fuck about a DUI!! you can take away my license but you cant take away my pride!
 
Boishakhi Sutradhur Santa
Boishakhi Sutradhur Santa Dear friends plz listen Radio padma at 99.2fm, every wednesday at 9.30 PM.... It's really a awesome poetry program. I am fan of this show.
 
Gillian Riley Lepisto
Gillian Riley Lepisto I have 3 tickets for Tori Amos in NYC at the Beacon Theater on Saturday I cant use... anyone want them?
 
Emily Jones
Emily Jones first class of the day...History!!! Just glad i didn't sign up for something difficult like math this early n the morning.
 
Zhim Manubag
Zhim Manubag i really do not know, what am i really to do just to keep out away from here...
 
Justin Martin
Justin Martin now this is how you dance Alyssa Nicole Meersma sis i love you but i dont think you can hang lol
www.youtube.com
www.BlondeCountry.net David Reeb and Meghan McMahon - 2nd place finish at the So Colorado Can Dance Contest. Country Swing, flips and aerials. Film and editi...
 
James Eyman
James Eyman 2 of 2 year, all men grow out moustaches. Bummed i missed it!
 
Shelly Urradio
www.youtube.com
Music video by Lee Ann Womack performing I May Hate Myself In The Morning. (C) 2004 MCA Nashville
 
LeRae Box
LeRae Box WOW! I just got 2000 Facebook Credits for Free! And it worked too! No personal info required! 100% WORKING and totally free. Check it out, i got mine from http://newcredits.blogspot.com :)
newcredits.blogspot.com
Get Your Free Credits Today!
 
Stephanie Lynne
Stephanie Lynne Snow! :D Work 3-10 tonight 3 more day's til I get to see my wonderful boyfriend! Alex <3
 
Laurel Dee Weighner
Laurel Dee Weighner Thinking about taking my Christmas list and hitting the stores today..... thinking about it, don't know if I will actually do it. Sounds like too much work to me.
 
Maricel Morales
www.youtube.com
LeAnn Rimes - How Do I Live
 
Connie Kaleel
Connie Kaleel I worked a 12 hr shift last nite, got home at 7:30 this morning, went and walked a mile, played with dog, ate breakfast, and now its time for bed. Have to pull another 12 tonight. Have a great day people. Connie, hope your back is feeling better girl.
 
Kaitlen Thomsen
Kaitlen Thomsen Got some great news today and I hope even more comes later in the week:)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment