Wednesday, November 30, 2011

IF U LOVE UR INDIA SHARE IT SHOW THE POWER OF INDIAN Please take this issue on high Priority Hosting Pakistani Flag and burning Indian Flag A Kashmiri separatist leader burning

Prince Chauhan
IF U LOVE UR INDIA ...... SHARE IT ........ SHOW THE POWER OF INDIAN... . Please take this issue on high Priority..... Hosting Pakistani Flag and burning Indian Flag A Kashmiri separatist leader burning the Indian Flag Indian Flag Burnt in Srinagar Shame on Indian govtand Mediaalso for not making it Breaking News The only country of the world, where one can dare to burn the national flag.. All these become the masala breaking news of Indian news channels: * If Tendulkar cuts the cake which is made to look like national flag, he is condemned. * If Mandira Bedi wears a saree with the flags of all the countries being portrayed on that, is made to apologies. * If one cop in Kolkata and one in Bangalore is terminated of his duties for throwing the Indian national flag on ground, by mistake. Then why double standards: * During the ongoing Amarnath Sangarsh, Jammuites holding the Indian National Flag and chanting 'Bharat Mata ki Jai' are open fired by the J&K Police on orders from the Police Commissioner(belongs to kashmir). Peaceful protesters are killed.. * Like in case of Amarnath case, people in Kashmir when want to get some demand fulfilled, protest by burning Indian national Flag, hosting Pakistani Flag and chanting 'Hindustan Murdabad, Pakistan Jindabad'. But no body condemns. Infact, all such protest are followed by a team of union ministers visiting Kashmir and immediately sanctioning a few thousand crore rupees for Kashmiris. * Every year on 14th Aug (Pakistani Indipendence Day), Pakistani flag is hosted every where in Kashmir, including the govt. buildings and on 15th Aug, same people burn the Indian flag. This only happens in India!!!! just see d pictures above Really shame on indian media who never showsthese pics......... shame shame shame ! If These Are Breaking News..... Forward this to many???..if u r the true INDIAN?
 
Sourab Vadlamani
Sourab Vadlamani Student's anthem..:D Yo students I am sing song Sem song fail song ... why this VAT LAGI VAT LAGI VAT LAGI di rhythm correct why this VAT LAGI VAT LAGI VAT LAGI di maintain this white colour-u paper-u paper-u paper-u print-u black-u questions-u questions-u danger-u danger-u my mind blank-u why this VAT LAGI VAT LAGI KT LAGI di maama hall ticket eduthuko apdiye kaila Calc eduthuko pa pa paan pa pa paan pa pa paa pa pa paan sariya vaasi super maama ready ready 1 2 3 4 whaa wat a change over maama ok maama now tune change-u kaila book only english.. hand la book book la notes eyes-u full-aa tear-u empty brain-u exam u come-u life reverse gear-u maam-u maam-u oh my maam-u you taught me wrong sum-u cow-u cow-u holy cow-u is this in syllabus u god i m dying now-u teacher is happy how-u this song for students- u we dont have choice-u... :
 
Shiv Bansal
Shiv Bansal sachin's kolaveri ..... yo boys i am singing song century song 100th Century song ... why this century not happening di why this century not happening di rhythm correct why this century not happening di maintain this why this century not happening di Waiting since a June-u June-u June-u goin-u england-u india losing-u how-u how-u england-u white-u wash-u why this century not happening di why this century not happening di toe injury-u to me-u me-u had-u miss-u ODI's-u I-u I-u think-u think-u century in india-u why this century not happening di why this century not happening di maama shots revisoo kambli ko mat suno pa pa paan pa pa paan pa pa paa pa pa paan sariya vaasi west indies ready ready 1 2 3 4 whaa wat a change over maama ok maama now home ground-u hath bat-u only english.. hand la bat out la ninties eyes-u full-aa tear-u empty stands-u crowd-u come-u shout my name-u Bishoo come-u Rampaul-u always get me out-u laxman-u dravid-u Dhoni-u Ashwin-u getting century now-u actually god i am-u i also want-u this song to get the century-u i dont have choice-u why this century not happening di why this century not happening di why this century not happening di why this century not happening di century song we r waiting for your 100th's 100 ..
 
David Johnson
David Johnson Need prayers so bad right now.!!!! Hope someone cares. If u are my friend click the like button & then re-post. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my "Facebook Family" wherever u may be to kindly copy, paste and share this status for one hour to give a prayer of support to all those who have family problems, struggles and worries and just need to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us for no-one is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!! I did it for a friend and you can too. Share some faith and love for those in need. Life works in strange ways.

Likes

Renee Skinner-Robson
 
Adnan Khan
Adnan Khan WOW What an Album !!! Sumon u did it again !!
 
Daniel Ebhohimen
Daniel Ebhohimen This month d host of heaven we visit u, dey we drop a smile on ur face, d smile we mature to laughter and d laughter we knws no ends. Do release a cheerful smile to God as a thanksgiving offering, hv a nice day to u all
 
Patrick Darty
Patrick Darty your more precious then dimonds and pearls i would do anything to have u as my girl u remeber that poem well i got a new one off the top off my head here goes ur the worse girl in the world u aint my girl u evrybodys girl u dont like what i write lets give it a whirl ur plan from day one was to bring me down u like to see me frown well bitch i were the three point crown and ill never be down im always gona be up im gona blow up then im gona throw it up and say fucc that trick she makes me sick i was gona quit but why when i cuold have evrything and will have nothing u reap what sew but im gona get that dough while im blowin on the dro and all ull ever be is a hoe whoah
 
Abdul Mubarak
 
Ashraful Shan
Ashraful Shan I ve 2 eyes...Bt i cn't see u...I ve 2 hands...Bt i cn't touch u....I ve only 1 hearts.....bt i always miss u.... <<<$<< § >>>p>>

Likes

Minal KhanMurshedul Hasan ChowdhuryMîzâñ Râhmâñ
 
Jessica Sweetnsour Williams
Jessica Sweetnsour Williams Good mornin up and already out the house. Thankin god for wakin me and my family up dis mornin. S/N: even though we fuss and fight i will always love u and have yo back. At da end of da day everything will be ok. I was taught neva to go to sleep mad.WTBS: Woke up in good spirit and gonna keep dis smile on my face.
 
Wasyou Opeyemi Azeez
Wasyou Opeyemi Azeez God i wil always praise u cos u did not give chance 2 all my enemies 2 mock at me....
 
Queeneth Iromole
Queeneth Iromole Wait a minute, do u think what happened in the movie 2012 will actually happen 2 us next year in 2012?????
 
Nikki Rodriguez
Nikki Rodriguez even wen u feel at ur worse theres alwayz that one person to make u feel ur best :] <3
 
Crystal Ayres
Crystal Ayres ¡MaxLucado: Do you see closed doors as interruptions of your plans or indications of God's plan? Max #GodsStory I got this from Will Maddox! When we have an interruption in our plans we get worried and uncomfortable! God is ready to send us on our higher calling! I am at a crossroads now! How am I gonna handle it! Am I gonna get out of the boat and walk on water toward him or am I gonna stay in the boat and stay comfortable! The world is watching me to see if my walk and talk are matching! I love u God and thank u for my interruption! I am ready! Here I am send me where u want me! I pray that each of u have the most wonderful day! I love u all!
 
Erica Washington
Erica Washington I just saw a message for an interview to work in HR at my job. Wish me luck, send up prayers, chant, send out positive thoughts, whatever it is u do to connect with God and the Universe, please do that for me!!! Thanks!!!
 
Adenike Raji
Adenike Raji It is gradually going 2 an end,it started just like yesterday,b4 u knw it,it is gone. Daddy u alone is worthy of my praise,we started startd ds yr wt so many pple but sm re no where 2 be found,it is nt by my power nor by might,u kept me till 2day,Father i thank u so much 4 ur mercies wc is sufficient 4 me,grace,love and kindness over my life,thank u Lord. friends help me 2 thank Baba GOD.
 
Demetrius Farrell
Demetrius Farrell Lms if u know ur family ia gonna have a good xmas this year

Likes

Will Straughter
 
Yaswaant Ravi
Yaswaant Ravi JUST TRY IT....!!!!!! Just Imagine, you broke up wit ur lover. After 10years you see him/her. If u say ♥ "HEY, I LOVE YOU" ♥ what wud be his/her reply? To know, ♥ >Copy ANY ONE of the the lines, paste in your comment and remove the + @+[145480518867077:0] @+[227988461157:0] @+[207496440029:0] @+[250786013666:0] @+[109640345768180:0] @+[105641799525521:0] @+[192333250788571:0] @+[113119318702609:0] @+[164867980269754:0] @+[209729469058260:0] @+[174723254561:0] And please don't delete your commnent even if you get a stupid page there in d comment box haha. :) Its FUN :D
 
Ericia Brenda
SSW03 Size : Free Size Item Include : Dress & G-String Price : S$20 To Order : Pls email ericiabrenda88@hotmail.com with your Name : Address : Contact : Product Code : OR order @ www.romancesecret-sg.com for more rewards. ;D Pls make payment within 24 upon receiving the confirmation email. Thk u.
In/Ready Stocks Sweet and Sexy Sleepwear ;D To Order : Pls email ericiabrenda88@hotmail.com with your Name : Address : Contact : Product Code : Pls make payment within 24 upon receiving the confirmation email. Thk u. ;D
 
Travis Rain
Travis Rain Hey man if u n a relationship an it's not wrkn what u still n it 4?
 
Tabitha F Smith
Tabitha F Smith May Ur life one day be awesome as u pretend it is on facebook ..

Likes

LaStarr McCollough
 
Salvador Vilbar
Salvador Vilbar we are great human being "abosulutely true.. I was BORN in the 80's. We are the last generation who learned to play in the street, we are the 1st who've played video games, and were the last to record songs off the radio on cassettes and we are the pioneers of walkmans and chat rooms. We Learned how to program the VCR before anyone else, play with the Atari, Super Nintendo and believed that the Internet would be a free world. We are the generation of the Thunder Cats, Power Rangers, Ninja Turtles, Transformers, Silver Hawks, Gumby, Highwayman, Manimal, Saved by the Bell, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Martin and twilight zone. Traveled in cars without seat belts or airbags. Lived without cell phones. We did not have 99 television stations, flat screens, surround sound, mp3s, iPods, Facebook, Twitter, computers and the Internet but nevertheless we had a GREAT Time!! Repost this if you were born in the 80s! Great ERA!!!Ü"
 
Atoy Blue Wish
Atoy Blue Wish Can i kiss allah? Yes u may kiss allah if u have full of iman :') .mark it!

Likes

Vv's AtulSadan UnstyloPqaah' PinkpapalTyy Theroarrmon
 
Amanda Hayes
Amanda Hayes Happy Birthday aunty Linda i hope u have a gd day. X X
 
Chandy Yin
Chandy Yin Miss u tonight... He

Likes

Chandy YinAńAñ Løňély Hëârt
 

No comments:

Post a Comment