Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Looking at my grades now I should get at least a B in every class I guess that's not bad for my first semester of college Dear Santa I don't

Lizbeth Pagan
Lizbeth Pagan Looking at my grades now, I should get at least a B in every class, I guess that's not bad for my first semester of college..
 
Maureen Dias Watson
Maureen Dias Watson Dear Santa, I don't want much for Christmas, I just want the person reading this to be happy. Friends are the fruit cake of life --- some nutty, some soaked in alcohol, some sweet but mix them together and they're my friends . At Christmas you always hear people talking about what they want & bought. ... ... ... This is what I want: I want people who are sick with no cure, to be cured. I want children with no families to be adopted. I want people to never have to worry about food, shelter & heat. I want peace on earth, goodwill and love for everyone! Now, let's see how many people forward this. -- with love, shared from my friend Jacque Mazzola Frusetta♥See More UnlikeLike · · 18 minutes ago · You like this.. via John T Brady
 
Pravesh Sharma
Pravesh Sharma I'm sexy And I know it.................
www.youtube.com
Follow me: @Biebermeetme (: American music awards
 
Kieta Stabley
Kieta Stabley I know it's only 1030am but I'm ready for lunch..off to do a visit, get lunch and to buy a couple of lottery tickets...those of you "in the know" say a little prayer, cross your fingers and toes or whatever it takes..**8days**
 
Sarah Mitchell Frazer
Sarah Mitchell Frazer Emele has commandeered a pair of my heel boots and keeps walking around the house in them (surprised at how well she walks in heels... she's a natural!) This morning I looked at her and said, "Em! I love your boots! I have a pair JUST like them!" She looked down, looked up, looked at me and scampered away... a sign of a true thief. I think those are my boots! =P She needs to confess....
 
Beverly A Thomas
Beverly A Thomas Preparing for multiple networking events. It really feels good to get out and find out what others are up to. I thank God for the grace that is bearing us up after the love losses we have experienced. In reviewing some nutrition info shared with me, I realized that I have a Niacin deficiency. When I added just a small amount to my diet, the mood that I thought was lingering grief-lifted. Thank you Lord for bringing to me the use of a product I already had in my possession. I am grateful to each of you who support me with your prayer and kind thoughts. Thank you for allowing me to pray for you. Expect a great day, unless you have other plans.
 
Yb John
Yb John Time couple ' BABY ' dah break ' BABI ' . Time couple ' SAYANG ' dah break 'BANGANG ' . Time couple ' I- YOU ' dah break ' WA - LU ' . Time couple ' I LOVE YOU KBAII ' dah break ' I HATE YOU CIBAI ' . Time couple ' HI DARLING ' dah break ' BYE ANJING ' . ... Time couple ' HANDSOMENYA ' dah break 'SAKAINYA' . Time couple ' YOU LAWA LAH ' dah break ' EH SIAL LAH

Likes

Santos AnanthaMichelito Emoxitoo CamposYb John
 
Travis Holtzclaw
Travis Holtzclaw See, I dont know why I liked you so much I gave you all, of my trust I told you, I loved you, now thats all down the drain Ya put me through pain, I wanna let u know how I feel Fuck what I said it dont mean shit now Fuck the presents might as well throw em out Fuck all those kisses, they didn't mean jack Fuck you, you hoe, I dont want you back
 
Leonard Nolt
Leonard Nolt I admire people who ride their bikes to and from work very day, so I did it too; 5.5 miles to work last evening and the same distance home in the morning and, like riding the bus, which is my usual transportation to work, biking is a vivid reminder that there are just far too many cars coagulating our cities and clogging up our lives.
 
David Fogler
David Fogler HOLDER HAS STATED THAT HE WILL NOT PERSUE ANY CASES INVOLVING BLACK VIOLENCE AGAINST ANY OTHER RACE !
www.youtube.com
It's called "CIVIL" rights for a reason. -Vet Asks "What Am I Fighting For?" No shit. his black generation is the crop from all single teen mothers without f...
 
Sherri Hoffman
Sherri Hoffman Amanda Hilleman-Kochel Dear Santa This year for Christmas I'd like; no wait... Forget that. Get in your sleigh, go to Afghanista n, get our soldiers and bring them home. They deserve to be with their family's on Christmas. Post this as your status to show respect for the soldiers who wont be coming home for Christmas. If you don't re-post, I understand. You cant spend 6 seconds of your life to support soldiers I get it, You're probably to busy chatting to someone
 
Neal Conrad Plettell
www.youtube.com
© 2011 WMG "When I Come Around" by Green Day from 'Dookie,' available now. Directed by Mark Kohr. Download on Itunes: http://wbr.fm/itungd Download on Amazon...
 
Nancy Gault
Nancy Gault I especially like Miss January!
www.cafepress.com
"In The Night" Wall Calendar
 
May Molon
May Molon sori mam arlene nd mam she i cant make it tlga.i tried pwo im tired na!hehehehe nxt tym nlang...promise bawi me tlga..=)
 
Samantha Smith
Samantha Smith .. I need to start getting my christmas gifts now!!! I am definately going to be broke after haha :)

Likes

Nadia Kwaja
 
Jason Blanck
Jason Blanck http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYxJ5a2leWQ&feature=related
 
Patrick Boston
Patrick Boston I <3 MY HATERS DAY: I love it when I've never met you in my life, but you always asking about me, pointing me out, talking about what you heard, talking about who I'm supposedly smashing, and yatta yatta. Let's all say it together...I love my haters!
 
Brittany Kay Holbrook
Brittany Kay Holbrook waiting to hear from all of the jobs that i applied for......
 
Dany Irfan
Dany Irfan Time couple ' BABY ' dah break ' BABI ' . Time couple ' SAYANG ' dah break 'BANGANG ' . Time couple ' I- YOU ' dah break ' WA - LU ' . Time couple ' I LOVE YOU KBAII ' dah break ' I HATE YOU CIBAI ' . Time couple ' HI DARLING ' dah break ' BYE ANJING ' . Time couple ' HANDSOMENYA ' dah break 'SAKAINYA' . Time couple ' YOU LAWA LAH ' dah break ' EH SIAL LAH
 
Joanna Warren
Joanna Warren I got called into work this afternoon. I will miss the evening with Harley, I hope shes good for Daddy. Shes been a handful latley home and at school. I will miss my family tonite.
 
Alma Quindala
Alma Quindala joyce sayson sayson
www.youtube.com
GINO PADILLA - CLOSER YOU AND I

Likes

Cecil M. Libatan
 
Richard Mills
Richard Mills I CONTACTED U.S. SECRET SERVICE & HIGHEST LEVELS OF GOVT.! OBAMA, CIA, FBI, N.J., DE & PA ADVISED $15 MILL OFFER TO SETTLE. WEISS FAMILY, USDOJ EMPLOYEES & MANY OTHERS ARE TO BLAME! "UGLY SITUATION" OFFERED FEDS CHANCE TO SAVE A LITTLE FACE. I ADVISED MARNI WEISS OF OFFER VIA TWITTER @MarniWeiss
www.congress.org
E-mail, call or write the President, Congress or state and local government based on your ZIP code. Find groups' Take Action alerts or create your own.
 
Anne-Marie Borgelioen
Anne-Marie Borgelioen I am Grateful for meeting beautiful Loving souls ...
Dear God, today I am most thankful for ________. (Post a comment and share one thing you are thankful for today).
 
Dakota Nichole Knight
Dakota Nichole Knight PUT THIS AS YOUR STATUS & SEE WHAT YOU GET IN YOUR INBOX ! A = I like you B = I have a secret to tell you C = I like you but im shy D = Your cute ... ... E = lets be best friend F = I want a relationship G = lets hang out soon H = Hug me next time you see me I = You re my best friend K = Lets talk L = I want to see you more M = Text me now N= Best friends O= You should give me your number
 
Erica Benware
Erica Benware bahaaaaa this is awesome
Opened up my internet to check my shit after getting some water for bed and this is the only way I could think of expressing my feelings.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment