Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Everything in life is not easy and I dont want it to be but sometimes I wanna be stress freecan not wait for christmas break 3 family time3 trina

Jasmine Richardson
Jasmine Richardson Everything in life is not easy, and I dont want it to be, but sometimes I wanna be stress free>>>>>>>can not wait for christmas break <3 family time<3
 
Legally Blonde'
Legally Blonde' trina - i wish i never met youu . n|p YOUTUBE`floww in class BORED , 'ready to go :]
 
Amy Taylor
Amy Taylor Gym, breakfast, shopping! Not all in that order but 1 out of 3 would DEF get the job done! I need a REDBULL!! <3 ;)
 
Happy Hearts Home Childcare
Happy Hearts Home Childcare I will have 1 opening for Full-Time Child care starting January 3rd. If you need child care you can contact me and I will be happy to set up an appointment. The ages I will accept are 2 to 5. You can see more information on my website at www.happyheartshomechildcare.com or you can call 901-691-5359.
www.happyheartshomechildcare.com
 
Allen Carwile
Allen Carwile I don't know about tomorrow, I just live from day to day, I don't borrow from its sunshine, for its skies may turn to gray, I don't worry o'er the future, for I know what Jesus said..and today I'll walk beside him for he knows what lies ahead........ I don't know about tomorrow, it just may bring me poverty, for the ONE who feeds the sparrow, is the ONE who stands beside me, thru the flame or thru the flood...and his presence goes before me, and I'm covered by his blood.... MANY THINGS ABOUT TOMORROW, I DON'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND, BUT I KNOW WHO HOLDS TOMORROW, AND I KNOW WHOE HOLDS MY HAND.
 
Shornice Wallace
Shornice Wallace I may not have as many friends as I use to. But I don't regret it, because simply looking on facebook shows thats a positiive change. I may not still be with my exes. Nor do I miss the tears and pain they brought me. And im happy to admit. Life is a whole lot better this way. Loving those in my life. Anthony Lrycz Wilson, Shaphan M. Jenkins, Sarah Perkins, Shannera RadicalforChrist Anderson, Kimeshia McKenzie, Kayla Glover, Kathy Rochelle Jackson, Jarard Tibbs, Desmond Thomas, and Danielle FunSize Mckenzie.

Likes

Kathy Rochelle Jackson
 
Darlene Roden Isbell
Darlene Roden Isbell i just want to say im sorry if you have ask me for something and i didnt help.im havung problems with my gift and reguest im not receiveing them they are going to game reguest so im trying to work on it.thanks have a wonderful day.
 
Tko Drizzy
Tko Drizzy Drinkin A Juice That i Didnt Shake Well, Uh oh Hope I Dont Die.!
 
Sherry Smiley
Sherry Smiley Please check out my new website at sherry@smileyresources.com. If you can refer 2 contacts to introduce to me that have small businesses in the Southern California area to help me launch my consulting business in Human Resources, Corporate Wellness and Paralegal services, I would appreciate it. Have a great day.
 
Jennifer White
Jennifer White today is the last day of moving cant waite till its over got everything un packed at the new house just have to hang up some clothes and thankfully i can take my time with that. i do want to say thank you to lisa, jd, rebecca, chris and shawn for all of your help! love you bunches couldnt have done it without you guys!
 
Wendell Mccollough
Wendell Mccollough I must "Outawesome" myself today. So far, so good!
 
Dawn Briggs Herzog
Dawn Briggs Herzog I have to laugh at people who are against spanking. My parents whipped my BUTT like there was no tomorrow...If I deserved it!!! I didn't hate them. I didn't have trust issues with them because of it. I didn't fear them. But I DARN sure respected them! I learnt what my boundaries were, and I knew what would happen if I crossed them. I wasn't abused, I was disciplined.This is why kids nowadays have no respect for anyone *Re-post if you got your butt smacked and survived* (and are scewed up for other reasons!)

Likes

Jennifer Warner
 
Scott Mitchell
Scott Mitchell Whether you like Mr Cain or his politics or not. This shameful attacks upon him is not right. To go to that length to defeat a person because of his ideas. Or party politics. The timing of all this. What does one thing have to do with another. In youth in pittsburgh i'd go to clubs too sweet and others and easily pick up in my early thirties. Yet none of that has anything to do with the man i became after Jesus Even if he had this affair.. Why the sudden pang of conscience now. Why if it so wrong to call for a reason to assail him now. Where was this conscience when this person was knowingly committing adultery. Where was the passion for right and wrong then! You see the devil's all in this one. told you before they're gonna tell.(men and women) so don't do it
 
Vipul Johnson
Vipul Johnson This is What Pure Love is A 5 Yrs Old Boy Went To A Pharmacy And Asked The Pharmacist ... ... ... .........."This Is The 0nly Money I Have, Can I Buy Miracles . . . ? ? ?" The Pharmacist Confused With What The Boy Asked And Said... "Why Do You Need Miracles For. . . ? ?" The Boy Replied ... Because The Doctor Said That 0nly Miracles Can Save My Mom ... ='( Thumps up if you LOVE your MOM.. i loVe YoU mOM aLoT ...!!!aLwAyS bE WiD Me FoReVeR n EvEr... ♥●๋• dj:vipul ●๋•♥
 
Jamil Hawkeye
Jamil Hawkeye I want to thank all the people that have made erection day and judgement day happen..
 
Donny Bussell Jr
Donny Bussell Jr Has to laugh at people who are against spanking. My parents whipped my ass like there was no tomorrow. I didn't hate them. I didn't have trust issues with them because of it. I didn't fear them. But I DAMN sure respected them! I learned what my boundaries were, and knew what would happen if I crossed them. I wasn't abused, I was disciplined. *Re-post if you got your butt smacked and survived. This is why kids nowadays have no respect for anyone or anything & act like wild animals!

Likes

Linda White-Fields
 
Gary West
Gary West I love VISA
Clothing
 
Aashiq Banaya
Aashiq Banaya My Head hurts!!!! But I have to read a lot. So , I am reading. :(

Likes

Ai Garacina
 
Mohana Banu
Mohana Banu I may not be the prettiest woman, a perfect lover, and may not be an ideal wife. But I will always love you, care for you and will always be there for you.my hhoney baby boy..really i mizz u da ma..

Likes

Mohana Banu
 
Paula Suzanne Hays
I want to be a good memory...
 
Tina Lundy
Tina Lundy NEVER Underestimate What I Can Do....
 
Tyler Holt
Tyler Holt waking up just as tired as i went to bed... chillin bout to eat and shower then whatever...
 
Rose Bryson Coderre
Rose Bryson Coderre PILLS ----- I destroy homes, tear families apart, take your children, and that's just the start. I'm more costly than diamonds, more costly than gold, the sorrow I bring is a sight to behold, and if u need me, remember I'm easily found. I live all around you, in schools and in town. I live with the rich, I live with the poor, I live down the street, and maybe next door. My .........power is awesom...e; try me............ you'll see, but if you do, you may never break free. Just try me once and I might let you go, but try me twice, and I'll own your soul. When I possess you, you'll steal and you'll lie. You do what you have to just to get high. The crimes you'll commit, for my narcotic charms will be worth the pleasure you'll feel in your arms. You'll lie to your mother; you'll steal from your dad When you see their tears, you should feel sad. But you'll forget your morals and how you were raised, I'll be your conscience, I'll teach you my ways. I take kids from parents, and parents from kids, I turn people from god, and separate from friends. I'll take everything from you, your looks and your pride, I'll be with you always, right by your side. You'll give up everything your family, your home, your friends, your money, then you'll be alone. I'll take and take, till you have nothing more to give. When I'm finished with you you'll be lucky to live. If you try me be warned this is no game. If given the chance, I'll drive you insane. I'll ravish your body; I'll control your mind. I'll own you completely; your soul will be mine. The nightmares I'll give you while lying in bed, the voices you'll hear from inside your head, the sweats, the shakes, the visions you'll see; I want you to know, these are all gifts from me, But then it's too late, and you'll know in your heart, that you are mine, and we shall not part. You'll regret that you tried me, they always do, but you came to me, not I to you. You knew this would happen. Many times you were told, but you challenged my power, and chose to be bold. You could have said no, and just walked away, If you could live that day over, now what would you say? I'll be your master; you will be my slave, I'll even go with you, when you go to your grave. Now that you have met me , what will you do? Will you try me or not? Its all up to you. I can bring you more misery than words can tell. Come take my hand, let me lead you to hell... Repost this and you could save a pill taker and his or her life! This is nothing but the truth
 
Afzal Malik Malik
Afzal Malik Malik Hi jesscott i am faiza rana. plz see this link and see more sex movies
en.netlog.com
Jessica Scott's news & contact page on Netlog. View pictures, videos, friends and much more of Jessica.
 
Kelly Crills Swope
Kelly Crills Swope Everything I like is expensive....why?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment