Wednesday, November 30, 2011

So I just came home from quitting my job because the boss was literally screaming for the last two days and enough was enough Yesterday I yelled back but today

Brooke Means Lossing
Brooke Means Lossing So I just came home from quitting my job, because the boss was literally screaming for the last two days and enough was enough. Yesterday I yelled back, but today I just left. I wrote a letter to him telling him i couldn't take his yelling, screaming, and cursing anymore and I left it on my desk and told the other lady to hand it to him when he was talking to people again today, and then i just left. Wow what an eventful day so far.lol
 
M Renee Huff
M Renee Huff "I will give up everything, *** even start a world war*** For these ghettos girls and boys im rapping round’ the World for! Africa to New York, Haiti then I detour, Oakland<<< out to Auckland Gaza Strip to Detroit, say hip-hop only destroy<<< Tell em’ look at me, boy! I hope your son don’t have a gun and that would be a D-boy<<< Alright, already the show goes on*** GOLDSTAR! ,-) 11/30/11
 
Alex Brewer
Alex Brewer Sometimes I wonder where the shooting stars take all the wishes.
 
Aaron Young
Aaron Young u know i love how parents thank gitting a job is easy,it relly ant a eassy thing cuz of the way the world is now ther ant verry meany jobs out ther,and they bitch and complan when u dont have one,well u know what the only thing that should mater is that ur trying.well u all have a good day i am out of hear latter yall.
 
Eli Cuplov
Eli Cuplov omg wish i was with my girlfriend so she could itch my back because my body feels like its going to fall apart thanx to
 
Stephanie Andrews Harris
Stephanie Andrews Harris For Sale: Wooden Pallets. $2/pallet No delivery, buyer must pick up. I probably have about 100 of them. Message me if interested
 
Lakhya Borthakur
Fri(END) Boyfri(END) Girlfri(END) Bestfri(END) Everything has an END Except... ... Fam(ILY) <= it has (I LOVE YOU) If you love your family share in the you wall
 
Felicia Johnston
Felicia Johnston has to laugh at people who are against spanking. My parents whipped my butt when I needed it. I didn't hate them. I didn't have trust issues with them because of it. I didn't fear them. But I sure respected them! I learned what my boundaries were, and knew what would happen if I crossed them. I wasn't abused, I was disciplined. *Re-post if you got your butt smacked and survived! I appreciate every one of em, now!! Thanks, mom & dad. You showed me the way..........The right way!!
 
Scott Menna
I rest my case!
 
Shauna Smith
Shauna Smith Happy Birthday Eric Lockard!!! I love you!
 
Kathleen Buffy Lennon Kerry
Kathleen Buffy Lennon Kerry I am thankful for my Mom who is always here for me - even at 84. She truly is my best friend and she blesses my life everyday.
 
Teri Raney
Teri Raney In December we as kids had wishes of what we wanted for Christmas and as an adult I have wishes...Want to know them stay tuned...
 
Nazrana Ismail
Nazrana Ismail I finish work @ 16:30 but still sitting fucking e-filing!!! Fucking SARS!
 
Michael J Howe
Michael J Howe Oh and i got my hair cut last night.. Looks really cool.. i got a fade..
 
Alison Clark Branham
Alison Clark Branham Looks like it will be around 2pm before I get out of here. Processing the last 6 days takes a while!! Still feeling better but very weak. Better days ahead!!

Likes

Addie HaysDenise Wilson Gainey
 
Shay Charmane
Shay Charmane I 4GOT 2 WRITE LETTER 4 MY BABY...SHE CALLED 6 TIMES...GLAD THEY STILL DID IT...SMHAM
 
Cam Acuvue
qa.acuvue.com
Check out this e-card to see why.
 
Connie Schnuck
Connie Schnuck OMG I can't believe tomorrow is Dec 1st didn't we just do christmas a few months ago? I have something planned every weekend for the next 6 weeks just thinking about it makes me tired...oh well better to enjoy every min. I'll rest later when I'm dead and gone.
 
Sandy Wells Deuser
Sandy Wells Deuser Fundraiser for both Kaleigh and karlis softball team this Saturday 12/3 at the american legion, main street tonawanda. $10 per person all drinks food and desserts provided! beer blast / basket raffle! good times if interested please contact Charlie or i for tickets. thanks
 
Kerry Clare
Kerry Clare Don't need an angel on my Christmas tree, I already have one looking down at me ♥ ♥ put this as your status if there is someone in Heaven you wish could be with you on Christmas♥
 
Bettyjo Bellis
Bettyjo Bellis why do bill collectors call you and then put you on hold so i waited for the operator to come on the line but then they hang up on you???????????????
 
Rajtilak Bhattacharjee
Rajtilak Bhattacharjee A lecturer teaching medicine was giving a classroom observation. He took out a jar of yellow liquid. "This," he explained, "is urine. To be a doctor, you have to be observant of color, smell, sight, and taste." After saying so, he dipped his finger into the jar and put it into his mouth. His class watched in amazement, most in disgust. But being the good students that they were, the jar was passed, and one by one, they dipped their finger into the jar and put it into their mouths. After the last student was done, the lecturer shook his head. "If any of you had been observant, you would have noticed that I put my second finger into the jar and my third finger into my mouth."
 
Matt Caporale
Matt Caporale i was there..... badasssssss
www.youtube.com
311 Come Original OKC TDBR
 
Myron Blueford
Myron Blueford DEATH IS TO GOOD FOR THAT STUPID MAFUCKER,JAIL WAY TO GOOD,I CANT THINK OF A WORTHY SENTANCE FOR HIM, MY PRAYER TO THE MOTHER AND FAMILY OF THE BABY
 
Kaylee Armstrong
Kaylee Armstrong had fun at the movies lastnight. damn though i really missed my little girl..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment