Friday, December 2, 2011

2 away from 500 Who will be my 500th friend I may have some goodies for you if you are in my mind im all i have its so hard

Jennifer Epper
Jennifer Epper 2 away from 500! Who will be my 500th friend? I may have some goodies for you if you are!
 
Don'Litto Amari Jackson
Don'Litto Amari Jackson in my mind im all i have its so hard to let love jus love when there is no one there to catch you im in a world of term oil and dont know what way to go but i teel you what today i am doing it differnt if you dont wanna lose me then fix the situation or move out of my box because i am somebody who deserves to be loved an cared about im styarting a new chapter in my life with or without you
 
Jatto Mibue
Jatto Mibue To all my wonderful friends i say tanx, u all made my day.
 
Daniela Gonzalez
Daniela Gonzalez People that hold the door open for me ,when i literally have no arms because im carrying all my art supplies, totally make my day :)
 
Solo Rob
Solo Rob "Are zimbabweans poor that they cant fund their healthy requirements" ztv 8pm bulletin. I will say the Zimbabwean govt made me as a citizen poor!
 
Nick Hoffman
Nick Hoffman i finally figured out what i wanna do with my life...today is a good day
 
Clinton Disorders Gettoh
Clinton Disorders Gettoh Throws bks at mah face n i askd her "what r yu duing 2 me?" she said 'i facebked you'
 
Enoyoze Egharevba
Enoyoze Egharevba A guy is asking me to take oath with him or get pregnant to prove i love him, is that love or stupidity, please frds help me oh.
 
Gift 'Zoe' Mwaanga
Gift 'Zoe' Mwaanga Dancing for my God in my room alone. I luv 2 praise him.
 
Rasheema Johnson
Rasheema Johnson I just want to live every moment like its my last so plz dnt judge me by my pass nd for those who pray for my down fall #KissMyAss(Muuuahhhh)lol
 
Deejay Live
Deejay Live Thank you all for the happy bday wishes! I hope to see all my real friends tonight. Let's have a good time. Yeeee
 
Kelly Laney
Kelly Laney So I'm pretty sure I just saw a drug deal at the PNC in brownsburg...
 
Innocent Khan
Innocent Khan ╬═╬ Don't go down. ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬Are you listening to me? Don't go! ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬Hello...? I said don't go. ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬Stop it! Don't go down. ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬Okay. If you wanna be like that then go. ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬You are still headstrong and you aren't listening to me... ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬I can't talk to you anymore. ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬You listen to me! ...don't goo down there! ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬Can you please just listen to me ? ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬You're dumb if you go down there. ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬Ok I'm not going to tell you again...don't go. ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬....Go to Hell! ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬Are you bored yet? ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬Last chance ...don't go there.. ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬chalo ab itna niche agae ho to thora like like like hi khel lohahahaha... karna like
 
Sasha Shawneece Jeter
Sasha Shawneece Jeter I wish i could die and start all over
 
Kyle Morin
Kyle Morin im finally coming outta the closet. I LOVE GUYS. short, fat, small, i like em all. if any guy is intrested please hit me up ;) Justin Bieber - The Bieberhood Fan Site
 
Tina Leroy
Tina Leroy I am going to live in Germany for 14 months...
 
Arlinda Reed
Arlinda Reed I bought Inspirational Christmas Cards because I refuse to leave Christ out of Christmas.- so if u want 1 leave address.
 
Lashun Lovin Lilmount Terry
Lashun Lovin Lilmount Terry um soo mad rite nw cause i put my trust n yu in yu hurt um tried of this um on 2 the next
 
DreamShay ThatsMe
DreamShay ThatsMe RP:: Lol.. Females are so corny now of days..# I DISLIKE DEM!!! Datz y i dont have friends now.
 
Katherine Hidajat
Katherine Hidajat Hmmm.... I love all the foods that Toga brought from Indo... but I also need to loose 3-5 lbs in order to be able to eat guilt-free during the holiday season... *self control mode ON*
 
Bethany Wiseman
Bethany Wiseman soo thank god for aunt titi or hayden wouldnt have had bday cake....crazy one thing i never thought i would forgot about sugar
 
Dayjohn Retro-d Sallie
Dayjohn Retro-d Sallie #Shout Outs 23.{To Crystal Foreverme Bailey Thank You For Keepin 100 100 Theres Nothin U Havent Said Tht Was A Lie If Somethings Wrong Or Dnt Look Right U Tell It Like It Is U Handle Ur Buisiness In Whatever U Do Ur A Strong Woman And Dnt Take No B.S Frm Anyone And I Thnk U For Being That Person Cuz It Always Makes Me See Things Frm a Different Light N How I Go About Doin Things U Make Me Wanna Step My Game Up So Thanks For Keepin Me On Point Ur Name On Ur Profile Is Exactly Right U Always Been FOREVERYOU And Keep Bein Tht Person Shouts To U Fr Keepin Me On My Game
 
Rosa Juarez
Rosa Juarez Just got homefrom the ER i just hope shes ok damn i been there all day since yesterday and i havent sleep at all...gonna go mimis right now :)
 
Yogerl Luvmee
Yogerl Luvmee I signed up for graduation :)
 
J Jordan
J Jordan the Vikings are about to release my boy McNabb.. Houston Texans better scoop him rite fuckin now... and people laughed wen I said it last week.. now its possible
 

No comments:

Post a Comment