Friday, December 2, 2011

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes it should be an interesting adventure Just glad i made it this far I wil never love in life nmarried also Katie: I

Zach A Ertle
Zach A Ertle Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes, it should be an interesting adventure. Just glad i made it this far.
 
Tikhatari Jagat
Tikhatari Jagat I wil never love in life ...n...married also
 
Natasha Lynn Hitchrick-Hanson
Natasha Lynn Hitchrick-Hanson Katie: I think it's a Tutti Fruiti night! Me: I'm thinking more like Vodka! Katie: ooooo that's so much better than my idea! Me: yep!
 
Jenna Rae Senteneri
Jenna Rae Senteneri I Dont Like Being A Secret! :/
 
Austin Woodrow Morgan
Austin Woodrow Morgan I love that our band loves Delbert McClinton.
 
Yisa Ayorinde
Yisa Ayorinde If MTN is not available. GLO is not reachable, ZAIN is switch off, CAFE serves's are busy. NIPOST on strike. I will always find a way to say hello to all my friend. HAPPY NEW MONTH.
 
Latasha Mckinnon
Latasha Mckinnon I want to give a shout out to my BRO IN LAW even though u ain't here Happy Birthday Tad Stewart Hope U Cum Home Soon Luv U
 
Hope Moor Goodrich
Hope Moor Goodrich Thank you Lord for the miracle of saving our Juliette. She could have been crushed by the truck that ran over her. I will let you handle the driver who was speeding & didn't even stop to see what he hit. They you for good reports from the vet.
 
Helena Moon
Helena Moon I wanted to call you today to say i love you, but your number is no longer in service, i tried the operator she said sorry i have no number for you, i tried to go to your house but you dont live there anymore, the post office has no forwarding address, i guess heaven is too far away. I love you, i miss you, you are in my heart always and forever, copy and paste in remembrance of loved ones gone but not forgotten, MERRY CHRISTMAS to all those in heaven.. xxx <3 <3
 
Akeem Ibrahim
Akeem Ibrahim I am rooted, built up, established in my faith, and overflowing with gratitude. ( col 2:7 )
 
Donna Bonsall
Donna Bonsall Just received an E-Mail from Tocara listing all the discontinued jewellry items as of December 31st, 2011. In order to bring in new items they discontinue others. A new catalogue will be available in January. In the past I have been somewhat lucky in that the items I choose to carry in inventory didn't get discontinued. No so lucky for me this time BUT lucky for you. I now have a LARGE LARGE number of discontinued items that will be marked down 50%. Stop by the salon - do a little Christmas shopping for yourself or someone on your shopping list. I have gift bags and gift boxes available.
 
Robyn Ross Wilkins
Robyn Ross Wilkins I planted my Paw Paw Banana trees! So excited!! except that I have to wait 3 years for fruit. So what! Its a zone hardy banana tree!!
 
Pastor Alex Pagani
Pastor Alex Pagani so many testimonies are coming in right now from the text message i just sent out 20 minutes ago...that demonic spirit of discouragement is leaving Gods people in Jesus name...to all my facebook friends, if u want me 2 send u the anointed text message that was sent out, send me a text right now 2 the ministry hotline @ 646-704-9092 <<<< if the Apostle Paul in Acts 19 sent out anointed handkerchiefs & demons were cast out, then by faith i send out anointed texts!! #teamHIRT
 
Brea Abovehighlythink' Cashbrown
Brea Abovehighlythink' Cashbrown ugh i bet if i wuz n htown my pandora work betta ugh
 
Joyce Jesmer
Joyce Jesmer Okay, this is how it went down ~ called the Flower Shoppe here in this rinky dink town and they had their fax machine on so you know all you get is a shrill squeaky sound ~ so I go out in this terrible weather only to find a note on the door "Dr. APPt. be back at noon"! Grrrrrrrrr Just one of the many reasons I want to move!
 
Linda Gallagher
Linda Gallagher met my new surgeon on tues. i really like her. she said not to get too upset whne i think of where i am right now in my recovery, as she said that i am about 4 weeks behind what should normally be. That is because of the complicated surgeries i had. so it is 6 weeks today.....
 
Matthew Molina
Matthew Molina I've gotten to the point were I can't tell if I'm really depressed or just extremely bored....
 
Jennifer Lee
Jennifer Lee So glad i got to talk to some people that mean everything to me last night and today.
 
Butch Nutter
Butch Nutter I need a job!!! Hope someone can help with that! HELP!!!
 
Badri Dhakal Lambu Dada
Badri Dhakal Lambu Dada i am loss today i can't do anything
 
Kori Lynn Mayo
Kori Lynn Mayo Teacher says to Liz and I: "Ya, know.. Those things are going to kill you one day." Me to teacher: "Oh.. Last time I checked.. Everyone dies. Didn't think being a non-smoker made you life forever. I must of missed that memo.." Elizabeth Wieninger: *giggles*
 
Ashley Marie Jane Dixon
Ashley Marie Jane Dixon Stronger than i look , thats for sure :)...grub then money flow$ :p
 
Kristin Charmaine
Kristin Charmaine Grrrr.... I hate phone insurance companies .
 
Bernie Lee
Bernie Lee My daddy just came home from new York I missed him so ; so let get to my wifely duties and start. Cooking my neice Tasha thanks for the entertainment lol
 
Heidi Ward
Heidi Ward Thank you soooo much Kerri for ur tips. It helped quite a bit. Still swollen tho! :( I may be calling u up this weekend for some more help! Love u lots. Thanks again! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment