Friday, December 2, 2011

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♥ It's Daughters' Week If you have a beautiful Daughter's that you love more than you can describe copy and paste this to your status for a little while but hold her in

Janet Salisbury Moore
Janet Salisbury Moore ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♥ It's Daughters' Week! If you have a beautiful Daughter's that you love more than you can describe, copy and paste this to your status for a little while but hold her in your Heart for a Lifetime ♥▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬ I LOVE my girls with all my heart and soul ♥♥
 
Stacey Sheffield
Stacey Sheffield The thing i hate the most.. Writing a paper that i have no clue what im writing about...
 
Anika Teresa McGavran
Anika Teresa McGavran Somebody please come over I'm so bored! Gonna get on deletin mofos I don't know haha
 
Jessica Sullivan
Jessica Sullivan My little boy is going to be 4 in 4 days. I am so excited I get to make him a chocolate birthday cake with chocolate frosting :D
 
Soph Hooper
Soph Hooper 3. I don't like clowns.
 
Danny Mwanza
Danny Mwanza Handz up in da air i jst wnt,da badest chick rite here besidez me!!
 
Mark Rupcke
Mark Rupcke Anyone else have a Facebook layout yet? Here is where I got mine http://tiny.cc/qeZ1ZP
 
Kayleigh Omeara Simper
Kayleigh Omeara Simper <3 just go in from a busy day n to find out i have forgot to feed my fish n the black ones dead lol so now he has been flushed down the loo poor fishy <3
 
Melissa Schott
Melissa Schott 2 bad the sun doesnt look as warm when u walk outside. I hate the cold. But its better then SNOW. Everyone enjoy ur day. Live life 2 the fullist.
 
Meaghan Nation
Meaghan Nation Never cared about your feelings, Pursuit of pleasure rots my soul, I live for me, my vanitys breeding, I chase my demons down this hole.. -Meaghan Nation (Things I am not)
 
Lisa Maxwell Alastanos
Lisa Maxwell Alastanos Okay I'm hereby making my Christmas list public property! If any close friends or family want to get me anything for Christmas don't. If you're going to anyway I want Exxon or any gas cards so that I can see my precious grandson Dylan any time I want to! Oh well, I get to see him in three weeks....I turn into a grumpy old lady when I am missing my grandbaby!
 
Lekiano Folario Love
Lekiano Folario Love Women are stronger than men;men we are the head women are the neck,without the neck,head will movelessly!!!i hail una oo
 
Bill O'Neil's House of Rock and Roll
Bill O'Neil's House of Rock and Roll He is possibly oneof most underated blues acts ever.He played the State Theater in Portland shortly before he died. (Yes the State hosted a few rock shows. Charlie Musselwhite palyed three, I once saw Raven & Bead Game on the same bill). His West Side Soul Lp is greatest blues LP's ever. Magic Sam died Decmeber 1, 1969. He was 32. http://youtu.be/7S5DGqCfk8o
www.youtube.com
Thanks to Ronon for original upload... Good thing I saved a copy of this vid lol. I hope my account doesn't get closed too. RIP Magic Sam. RIP user Ronon. Al...
 
Lee Halford
Lee Halford Am i seeing right has Amy just given birth .
 
Timepass Masti
Timepass Masti Hi,frnds how girls from u like lesbian sex. Who ever like send me their phne no. Via Message i too love lesbian sex nd i m waiting for your msg.
 
Verbatum Jones
Verbatum Jones Very nice writeup of the Art Expo and Hip Hop showcase, that I had a pleasure of performing at. http://uristocrat.com/2011/12/fashionart-exposition-recap/ Peace
uristocrat.com
 
Tyler Kennedy
Tyler Kennedy yay term paper is done! now i will continue the math and chemistry bombardment! 5 days to go!!
 
Cathy Ptaszynski
Cathy Ptaszynski O.k. I now have the dinning room all decorated for X-mas. I need my hubby's help to get the rest down from our crawl space, whice is cool, I get to rest a couple of days before decorating some more. I am thinking Sunday, o.k. Larr? ;-)
 
Pravin Nadar
Pravin Nadar TEACHER: what is the square root of 69.?? TINTUMON: i don't know TEACHER: you don't know any thing., :-@ idiot TINTUMON: i have a question for you madum that you can never answer,. TEACHER: hum, u say the qustion. TINTUMON: why this "KOLAVARI KOLAVARI KOLAVARI DI"? TEACHER: :O:/:/
 
Zayra Barrios
Zayra Barrios Lani is for you baby I love you for ever ESTEBAN
www.youtube.com
Luz Casal /Entre mis recuerdos(With english translation) Owner: SME & EMI "Como la flor prometida"1995.
 
Zakk Payne
Zakk Payne My throat hurts so freakin bad, everytime i swallow i feel like dying
 
Brenda Hatfield
Brenda Hatfield Don't need an angel on top of my tree. I already have one in heaven looking down on me ♥.. Put this as your status if you have someone in heaven you wish could be here for Christmas ♥ ♥
 
Robert Turner
Robert Turner Dear Ex: Shit happens? :P I never stopped caring for you... we just kind went our separate ways..
 
Sam Doo Chibesa
Sam Doo Chibesa BEFORE I SELF DESTRUCT
 
Pam Mogashoa
Pam Mogashoa I hate driving late at nite 4rom work especially when people reported sick with no one 2 relieve u...with dis weather...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment