Friday, December 2, 2011

How Stuuuupid trying to get me Jelious cough cough I ran into one of my Ex at the store and she puts both her arms around her new Man and

Stanford Ramirez
Stanford Ramirez How Stuuuupid trying to get me Jelious cough cough I ran into one of my Ex at the store and she puts both her arms around her new Man and kissed his cheeck I pLayed it Smooth like Jagger lol and just ignored it and walked away,Like how immature is that a grown mature woman would of been like how u been Stanford an introduced me to her new Man.
 
Imran Khan
Imran Khan While day turns 2 NIGHT.,. Keep your worries out of SIGHT.. No matter how TOUGH the world may seem.. u still deserve the SWEETEST DREAM..
 
Stasha Rivers
Stasha Rivers Today is the day that has so much meaning we as people have a responsibility of making a difference we all have lost someone may it have been friends family ect...take the time to know just love u and find out and make things better in your life the color is ( RED )..
 
Eric Jones
Eric Jones thats right monkey play my head......i cant believe u came on my mom.......why dont u eat a hamburger and choke on a cow dick.... eat it whore.......
 
Salina Tillman
Salina Tillman WAT UP FB!!?? U KNW WAT TIME IT IS!!!! WAKE N BAKE...... WAKE N BAKE!!!!:) HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!;)
 
Neto Mac
Neto Mac Nw its hard for me to trust somebody family nether they will steal if they knw u got it god forgive me I been hurt by acouple niggas thats y I wake up say my prayers n b like fuck a nigga!
 
Michelle Nyemba
Michelle Nyemba Greater is He that is in you than He that is in the world..meditate upon ths as u go to bed and knw that nomatter wat the devil throws at u, u are mo than a conquerer bcoz the Bible says the devil and hs demons wer defeatd by He that is in u, and wer publicly shamed!!gd nyt...
 
Krishna Bhargav
Krishna Bhargav BEZAWADA da sequel f raktakaneeru..plz skip it..if u wan 2 watch it risk is at ur own feet..
 
Justin Allison
Justin Allison this young lady told me her ideal mate is, among other things, clean cut, professional with a little bit of thug in him. i didnt know that u could have a little bit of thug in you. thought u had to either be a thug or not. can somebody please tell me wut the hell a "little bit of thug" means
 
Imrann Hosi
Imrann Hosi Stavi ovo na svoj status i vidi kakve ćes boje dobit' u box ! Crvena - Veza Plava - Volim te ! Žuta - Sladak si ! Zelena - Lijep si ! Crna - Mrzim te !
 
Dayjohn Retro-d Sallie
Dayjohn Retro-d Sallie #Shout Outs 22.{To Dee BRuuhh I Swear U R One Of Thee Funniest Bros Ive Ever Met The First Words Out Uv Ur Mouth When I First Met Was "Oh Yah Me N U R Gna Get Along Just Fine As Long As You Dnt Take My Jokes To Offense" Lmao Ur Personality Is Sick Ur Carefree Attitude Is Hilarious Its Like Ur Not Really Being An Asshole But U Tell PPl What They Dnt Like To Hear N Thts (Truth) If A Girls Hair Is Messed Up U Never Hesitate To Tell Her "Ay Ur Hair Is Lopsidded Did U Get In A Fight Earlier Cuz Whoever It Was Won" Lol But For Real Shouts To U For Being A Real person Unlike Most
 
Force Themba
Force Themba hw could u not like dis tym of year?
 
Tiffany Gottem Hatiin Phinazee
Tiffany Gottem Hatiin Phinazee Weird Shxt Going On U Can't Tell...
 
Callisto Bar
Callisto Bar After a long week ofstaying homewith mamas @daddeis how bout some time for your self;Club CALLISTOis havinga"LADEIS NIGHT"is there any ladeis there?O!!!H Y!!ES.Are thay beautiful?F!!UCK Y!!ES. I'M THIRSTY I'm HUNGRY,I`M IN THE MOOD.I will be there to get some. Two B/P along with Pole dancers will"S@W"u shakink their "A@T. DJ LEO wil rock theClub playing the best of top 40 HIP-HOP ,Classic rock, Latin @ much more. Come join us at Club Callisto with Kristy Ennis, Ivy Gallo@Sno serving the best drinks around $1 WELLS, $3 Coronas, $5"12 pizza and $3 shot specials being called out all night long!!!
 
King InkdUp Caliyone
King InkdUp Caliyone I wanna say thankyou an i appreciate everything u have done for me....in my hard times ...alone times... complicated times u was there when no1 else was......thankyou MUSIC u are highly appreciated
 
Ismail Banging Kido
Ismail Banging Kido holla asap if u want watch phone
 
Alvin Cho
Alvin Cho Do u think disneyland is full?
 
Mark Chaikatisha
Mark Chaikatisha Ati all men r dogs? W.T.F z yo father a woman? Or is yo father a german sherphered? Lobe nangu mbe imbwa kaili ninshi naba wiso nimbwa so all men r doggs ninshi bally wako naye nigalu, n cn u do me a favour? Ask yo mum y sh had 2slip wit a dogg 4her 2gv birth 2u!!!!
 
Iva Attayeer
Iva Attayeer Park Jung Soo.........oppa would u be my brother again, please?
 
Andrew Wisneski
Andrew Wisneski PS.PAT MERRICK U R THE BIGGEST FUCKING SKUMBAG FOR BEATING UP A FEMALE ND ROBBING HER U DIRT BAG..WHY DNT U JUST BURRY URE SELF A FUCKING HOLE ALREADY CUZ URE GOING TO B DEAD REALLY SOON U CRACK HEAD...
 
King Est
King Est BYTCHEZ b doin the most lmao y BYTCHEZ got it n they head that if u like or comment on one of Statz dat u tryin to get at them lmao BYTCH pleez!!!!...whoa derr....not in my fukin nightmares like wat r u thinkin!!!!!!
 
Wato Khato
Wato Khato if u tel sme1 abt o secret isues z it stil a secret or secret z smethng u kip in o hrt n u alone knwz abt it???
 
Earnest Lubega
Earnest Lubega I'm alive to my divine responsibility as a missionary of the Gospel, commissioned and empowered by the Spirit to bring men and women in my world into their inheritance in Christ.I ask O Lord, that u guide my heart by yo wisdom to speak a word in season to a weary soul today, a word that'll bring salvation and strength, in Jesus' Name.Amen.
 
Jacob Arredondo
Jacob Arredondo I cant stand fake niggas and bitchs this goes out to every body ! If u no my brother west and dont send him money or write him keep his name out your fuckin mouth dont say u luv him and miss him cause if u did u would do for him all it takes is 44cents!!if the shoe fits where it bitch !!
 
Ces Mason
Ces Mason Me and Bea out eatin wit da grandparent...she sholl kno how 2 treat her gurls!!!...love u Ma!!!...den off to da doc to see wat Armoni got goin on..#lata.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment