Friday, December 2, 2011

Aisee Nani mwenye materials ya ATEC IIINBAA Anisaidieeee Like OMG That dang wasp still isn't dead yet I thought it had died on its own but I was wrong As

Steven Mshiu
Steven Mshiu Aisee! Nani mwenye materials ya ATEC I&II(NBAA) Anisaidieeee
 
Domineke TallandHandsome Patterson
Domineke TallandHandsome Patterson Like OMG! That dang wasp still isn't dead yet! I thought it had died on its own but I was wrong. As soon as i opened the blinds it flew back over there. Ugh :/
 
Phumlani Zulu
Phumlani Zulu guyz i nid a advice.hw cn u build a relationship wt a person who cn nt take part in it?wat cn i do or wat should i try?ppl help me out ppl i nid help in ths
 
Kaitlyn Hoekstra
Kaitlyn Hoekstra omgsh I am so excited for this movie to come out! :) Lyssa Reynolds
www.youtube.com
CHANNING TATUM and RACHEL MCADAMS in the possibly new "Dear John" movie, but this time definitely more dramatic. and with Rachel McAdams. A car accident puts...
 
Melanie Gray
Melanie Gray Please remember that you can give gifts on any day of the year. Just because it's a holiday doesn't make it special. What makes it special is the thoughts and feelings behind it (this includes the holiday). If you so choose to do it on holidays and want to celebrate and rejoice your feelings on said holiday more power to you. I just wanted to remind my friends here on facebook to remember the deeper meaning of things. I know a lot of people have a hard time with that and think must get gifts for the reason of, well, gifts! Dig a little deeper and keep it heart felt and close to home. Extravagance and a sense of falsehood or fake is not necessary.
 
Claudia Raee'
Claudia Raee' -roses are red violets are blue I have five fingers the middle one's for youuu. (:
 
John Strofrmdanorf Merchant
John Strofrmdanorf Merchant Self made WTF =~0 lmao nigga i bn Made lik da Familia sense da 90s my tatt says MadeMan on my back older den ur affiliation 2 da hood i made myself Christenberry gav me character nigga beta know Stro AKA 2Thumbs aint neva gna fold stand'n tall lik a steel beam.... R.N.S.N.S
 
Susan Ann Sharkey
Susan Ann Sharkey So…uh, what happened to November folks?? Where did November go??? Today when I looked at my calendar I think I had a minor heart attack. There is no way that November is over! Didn't we just do October???
 
Tileeka Pate
Tileeka Pate HELLO FB. WELL IT LOOKS LIKE WE GOING TO THE ALLEY TONIGHT. (YAYYY) ABOUT TO GO PICK UP MY BABY BOY FROM SCHOOL. AND I KNOW ONE THING HIS ASS BETTER BEEN GOOD TODAY OR HE GOT TO SEE ME ABOUT THAT CAUSE MOMMA DONT PLAY. LIKE MY MOMMA USED TO SAY DONT MAKE ME HAVE TO GET THAT ASS IN LINE.
 
Bilkisu Sadiq
Bilkisu Sadiq I wish u safe journey mah dear.......!
 
Deontis Bufford
Deontis Bufford Mane jus thinkin wat all i dun been threw wit dese dumb ass girls jus prayin that god bless me wit a good beautiful girl and can be real wit me idnt see y i dnt got a good girl im a good person dnt mess wit to many folks so wats da matter somebody inbox me and tell meh.......
 
Dallas Barr
Dallas Barr Anyone know who Adam Dabaja is? West side of the state I think.
 
Bigg Meach
Bigg Meach I'm the Man, Yea I Made it, Bitch I'm the Man dnt yu Forget it. . (Drizzy voice) Free My Brothas Tre-Oc, Byrd, n Big Duke. . Mann I'm to Real fa These Situations now I'm finna Bust these Power Moves wit No Hesitation. . *Bout Whatever* Lawns ( Free Bands ) Bitch "Push come to Shove, I do this for My Blood". Love yu Janae
 
Robert Jurišić
Robert Jurišić Neke stvarno nije sram...
www.index.hr
U POPLAVI izbora ljepote, kao što je vidljivo s fotografija, riječ je o još jednom koji ne uspijeva iznjedriti rasne ljepotice.
 
Darrin Bryant
Darrin Bryant I am so stoked today is my first time geting to go hunting thank you god for this moment
 
Kathy Miller Gallegos
Kathy Miller Gallegos All I am asking for is 3 solid hours of sleep before I have to work tonight! Chuey stop barking to go outside and play in the snow and Hope it's nap time!
 
Cheryl Arthur
Cheryl Arthur I beseach the stars and the universe above, hear my plea...i ask for peace in my life and the chance to start anew...I have found my home and where i belong....may the past stay in the past and may the future be my joyfull abundance. may the joy of the Christmas stars shine down on all this Christmas season and spread the beauty of the holiday season, now and always........<3<3<3
 
Diane Monroe Byall
Diane Monroe Byall It's cold out there, but oh so pretty,just spent a few hours with one of my favorite people..I love you Laurie Banter Byall! :)
 
Patsy Mccoy
Patsy Mccoy I WANNA THX MR. AN MRS.JACKSON 4 RAISIN SUCH WOUNFRFUL ADULTS. THAT THE WORLD JUSS LOVE. THANKS. AN 2 THOSE WHO PLAYED OUT MJ ON X FACTOR LAST NITE
 
George Goodhart
George Goodhart anyone have an old verizon phoene there not using? I really am in need
 
Tara Long
Tara Long going to get my butt around then i think im going to do some cleaning soo maybe we can decorate the tree tonite... miss u Emily Gardner we r counting down <3
 
Karla Porter-Bailey Marie
Karla Porter-Bailey Marie At work today 10-7 on my day off cant wait til its time to go home...missin my babe n kenny! I love my Dowd boys!! 5/5/12
 
Anita V Brennan
Anita V Brennan Working an Amex show in Manhattan, on lunch, looking for some new sign ups,,,Anyone out in FB land need an American Express card for their business?? Gold 3-2-1, Plum or Platinum?. I can sign you up!,
 
Ryne Dennz McAmboko
Ryne Dennz McAmboko Can a hug get u affected? Cos as far as i knw dats da farthest av gone
 
Refugio Romero
Refugio Romero I hope the winds go away
 

No comments:

Post a Comment