Friday, December 2, 2011

7 been knowing you for a long while Think its something special abt you SHE SAY DONT BE A BEGER BUT I WAS THOUGHT CLOSE MOUTH DONT GET FED

John Walker
John Walker #7 been knowing you for a long while . Think its something special abt you
 
Dejon Lewis
Dejon Lewis SHE SAY DONT BE A BEGER BUT I WAS THOUGHT CLOSE MOUTH DONT GET FED..........
 
Gowtham Editer
Gowtham Editer OLD IS GOLD... A MASSIVE HIT BY DW GRIFFITH... MUST WATCH...
www.youtube.com
DW GRIFFITH BY IRA H. GALLEN It was an era that laid the foundation upon which was built the Golden Age of Cinema; an era whose development and advancement o...
 
Shannon Keepingmydistance Williams
Shannon Keepingmydistance Williams Again, I want to say thanks to ♥ ♥ EVERYBODY ♥ ♥ who wished me a Happy Birthday on yesterday and today lol!! I feel SOOO <3 ed I really appreciate ya hea' OTOH: About to leave work and take these finals, Lord help me!! My brain is on overload and I am really ready to take a nap and forget about whats going on. Anywho, #umout
 
Brian Moore
Brian Moore Ok people....its cmas at the jewelry counter in a major dept store & no one is working it? Wtf?
 
Donald Cook
Donald Cook Long day at work so I guess Truth is Rate Nd a confession. Dumb bored.
 
Blanca Castillo
Blanca Castillo gracias a diios mi amiga (erika) salio biien de la operacion hope u recover soon ....love u weii
 
Tim Watts
Tim Watts my wife ask me what i wanted for christmas i told her it did not matter boy was i shocked i got papers served on me for a DIVORCE i ask the cop are you sure you are at the right house he said im sure what a gift didnt wont that one but i got it any way ill miss ya baby
 
Vivi Noriega
Vivi Noriega SINGLE or NOT put this as your status & see what color people INBOX you (its All a secret Shhh!) ♥ BLACK:I want a relationship =D ♥ WHITE:Im tryna smash;] ♥ GREEN:Im falling for you =} ♥ RED: I want you bad :* ♥ BLUE:I want a hug :^) ♥ ORANGE:I don't know you much but that should change :D ♥ PINK:I Think your beautiful :-> ♥ PURPLE:Glad that we met , your the best :)
 
Christina Marie Quintana
Christina Marie Quintana Nothing like jaming to christmas music in the car with the kids lol..its the 1st of the month so of course im out paying rent and all my other bills..hoping i have some money left over so i can get my babies a few more christmas gifts..its so damn sad how some father's just dont give a shit bout their kids and will do nothing to help out when it comes to the needs of their kids..its all good tho cause this mommy got this all by her damn self
 
Balakrishna Chowdary Patibandla
Balakrishna Chowdary Patibandla Check if a friend has deleted you http://tinyurl.com/7frgkm5
 
Eric Macksoud
Eric Macksoud Wait a minute honey, gonna add it up
 
Darcy E Vondrasek-Ellis
Darcy E Vondrasek-Ellis Tom skilling,i love you I really do but sometimes I forget what the frick I'm watchin......Whats the weather gonna be like??? I dont know,i was just put in a trance
 
Andrea Leigh Woodard
Andrea Leigh Woodard Glad Todd stopped by for lunch with me today, made me feel a little better!
 
Noor Khaliq
Noor Khaliq WELCOM! Thanks a lot
 
Sandra Williams
Sandra Williams Hit and killed a dog this morning. A guy out walking vouched that the dog ran in front of the car. The owner told everybody the dog jumps the fence and it wasn't my fault - he was upset but so incredibly nice about it - somehow that makes me feel even worse. :-( :-( :-(
 
Teresiah Muthoni
Teresiah Muthoni Frndshp is a collection of hearts ready to giv, share & undstd. A frnd is some1 who sees ur 1st tear,catches da 2nd,stops da 3rd & turns da 4th into a smile. Frnds r like street lights, they dont mek da distance any shorter but they light up ur path & mek da walk worth while.
 
Jerrell Swaggboy Mitchell
Jerrell Swaggboy Mitchell Need a friend i can tell everything too..!!
 
Monsurat Ahmed
Monsurat Ahmed Check if a friend has deleted you http://tinyurl.com/7frgkm5
 
Erick Arias
Erick Arias See a nigga like me, Wana live on da moon and get some pussy up there...haha
 
Liz Cummings Litterello
Liz Cummings Litterello missed Coffee Talk Online today? well...here is a smidgeon of what you missed...
 
King Valle
King Valle I need a new metro pcs phone.im in the bay.who got one? THD
 
Shani Webb
Shani Webb Today will be the death of me!! SO freakin overwhelmed!! And yes, customers, the way to make me feel better is when I go out of my freakin way to dig the crap you want, that's on the very bottom of a pallet, for you and you're a total jerk about how I haven't had the time to take it up to the service desk for you! Heaven forbid you freakin have to walk a few extra steps!!!
 
Davonte LastKings Oubre
Davonte LastKings Oubre I know this might sound crazy but all I need is a 50 F or higher to get out math 100. Lol
 
Alicia Blackhawk
Alicia Blackhawk got talked into workin 1st shift tomorrow.. Who wants to come over for a sleep over tonight n get my minions on the bus in the morning :D PLEASSSSSSEEEEE
 

No comments:

Post a Comment