Friday, December 2, 2011

My final exam was super easyI know I got a good grade :D Thank you Jesus for one less thing to stress about \o :D lol Ok I'm pretty much

Ajonae Briana Cain
Ajonae Briana Cain My final exam was super easy--I know I got a good grade!! :D Thank you, Jesus for one less thing to stress about!! \o/ :D lol
 
Jennifer Oliveira Perez
Jennifer Oliveira Perez Ok I'm pretty much over the stupid wind!! Hay tarp blew off the hay, horse stall bedding blowing everywhere in the barn, got locked out of my property because the gate couldn't open due to the lovely wind and when I tried to help the gate open by pushing it the gate won that fight because it nearly knocked me on my butt sending backwards my garage door remote in my car won't work that far away (no its not a mobil remote) couldn't get in the house have NO key, really Shawn! Justin's toys in the neighbors yard. BLAH BLAH BLAH
 
Holli Renee Swiney
Holli Renee Swiney rly ppl leave ya drama in palestine bt rly i hope you do come back i ll have ya locked up so fast itll make ya head spin i do not play so come on wit tha come on if ya ont to!
 
Kate Larkin
Kate Larkin My Christmas wish "New eye glasses" so I can see. Who wants to make my wish come true? lol
 
Amy Kelly
Amy Kelly At 3 years we say, ''Mommy I love you." At 14 years we say, ''Mom, whatever." At 17 years we say, "My mom is so annoying!" At 18 years we say, "I'm leaving this house." At 21 years we say ''Mom, you were right''. At 30 years we say "'I want to go to my Mom's house." At 50 years we say ''I don't want to lose my mom." At 70 years we say "I would give up everything to have my mom here with me." You only get one mom. Post this if you appreciate your mom...♥
 
Cedric Aikens
Cedric Aikens Fellas stop telling the ladies what you can do for them. That's played. Because i went shooping today and...talk is still cheap!
 
Vanessa Dealisa Berry
Vanessa Dealisa Berry I only got 4 days to spend wit him and ima make every day count...
 
Larry Mclaughlin
Larry Mclaughlin Only I didn't say "Fudge." I said THE word, the big one, the queen-mother of dirty words, the "F-dash-dash-dash" word
 
Victoria Tirado
Victoria Tirado Got to for to work I hope a little bit to start my 16 hour shift.
 
Perry James
Perry James I ask baba say what's ur plan 4 me in this new month what about you? Do u? Have u? Are u? U better dooooo
 
Sarah Moxon
Sarah Moxon thank you for all my birthday wishes, i had a lovely day being spoilt by my lovely husband. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, tidying up all taken care of and a chocolate cake made by Abigail. I wish it was my birthday everyday.
 
MsFystee Themurdaress
MsFystee Themurdaress Interview went great feel good about it... Had to flick it on now I can flick it off:)
 
Mandie Robinson-Fincham
Mandie Robinson-Fincham I think its awesome that some genius busted the water lines, way to go!
 
Rob-be Stealin Vn Commodores
Rob-be Stealin Vn Commodores ggodnite / i mean goodmorning/ i mean.. Oh fuck dis i'm going ta sleep nukken fags and that .. Jamie leeee gillman the maddest kunt .. ;)
 
Aida Silva
Aida Silva I let my haters b my motivators lol
 
Adnan Aziz
Adnan Aziz when i got back home.......then came the LA LA LA>>>>!!!!!!!!!
 
Iam Magicfingaz
Iam Magicfingaz HEY YALL LETS PLAY A GAME...GIMMIE SOME SONG TITLES AND IMA RECORD AND POST IT! I DONT CARE WHAT THE TITLE IS! LETS GO

Likes

Iam Magicfingaz
 
Scarlett Rose
Scarlett Rose Just have to pass this along.... I have so much going on in my life right now... I need a blessing and cant afford to not pay it forward... so here ya go... If you have taken a minute to read this... God has seen YOU struggling with something. God says its over. A blessing is coming your way.... If you believe in God send this message on, please don't ignore it, you are being tested. God is going to fix two things (BIG) tonight in your favor. If you believe in God… drop everything and re-post it. Can't hurt...I Still Believe in Miracles.
 
Bryson Christy
Bryson Christy Silent hill is indescribable, all I can say is what the fuck man, what the fuck.
 
Gift Ezeigbo
Gift Ezeigbo reach 4 my hands cus its held out 4 u my shoulders r small but u can cry on dem to everything changes but one thing is sure to understnd dat i will always b more dan a friend!!!! love u all
 
Clint Burgess
Clint Burgess Ok folks, just letting you know I am alive. I am becoming quite busy lately which is great for me, but don't ever want you guys to think I don't think about you. I still covet your thoughts and prayers but today I ask that you remember The Tom Roady family as Tom has passed, then my longtime friend Fate Passmore lost his dad to cancer yesterday morning so please keep them in your thoughts too. The Nash/Barnhill family covet our prayers for Leah a 7 year old young lady that is experiencing the awful disease of Leukemia but from what I gather doing so with bravery. Then my buddy Roger Hammett could use a special prayer today too. I know there are many on each of our hearts and minds, so let's each remember our fellow man, that God will grant each ones need according to His divine will and comfort the hearts of those that have lost a loved one or friend, especially during this time of year when we celebrate the birth of Christ, it makes the loss much more grievous and often much more loneliness is felt. Thank each of you for your friendship and I trust you have a blessed weekend......
 
Myles W Scott Jr
Myles W Scott Jr It STINKS in the Library! Can I send some of these homeless people to your job?
 
Bren Brunet
Bren Brunet HERE'S A QUICK LESSON ON COURTESY for GAME PLAYERS!!!! If I claim stuff from others....I press the LIKE button....or say thank you.....If I have something to share.....I share!......If anyone needs something....I send it to them.......If anyone asks for my help...I help out.......It would be nice if everyone did the same.......sadly so many don't......If you agree.... Re-post this = YOU ARE A GOOD NEIGHBOR
 
Adrien Alive
Adrien Alive What ta do today? Text? Talk? Smoke? Walk? Chill? Fukk it i aint doin shitt... Thumbs up!!
 
C-no YeaYea
C-no YeaYea I HOPE I DNT COME CROSS A FEMALE WHO DATS SO COMFORTABLE WIT ME DAT SHE FEEL SHE CAN FART ROUND A NIGGA... U FART ROUND ME 1 LIL TIME... I DNT WANNA TALK TO U EVA AGAIN... DATS JUS LIKE THE BIGGEST TURN OFF IN THE WORLD TO ME...ESPECIALLY IF ITS LOUD...AND SMELLS... SMH
 

No comments:

Post a Comment