Saturday, December 3, 2011

Se sorri ou se chorei o que importa é que é sextafeira Fuck yeeh Can anyone find the cat Only share picture if you found it :o CHILLIN

Ana Maria Gumbrevicius
Se sorri ou se chorei, o que importa é que é sexta-feira! Fuck yeeh!
 
Eva Paraschivescu
Can anyone find the cat........... Only share picture if you found it...... :o)
 
Priscilla Brewer
Priscilla Brewer CHILLIN 2DAY. DONT FEEL LIKE GOIN ANYWHERE O YEA IM OUT OF GAS ON A FUCKIN FRIDAY.IM SO PISSED.I MISS MY BABE
 
Osvaldo Pecas Gonzalez
Osvaldo Pecas Gonzalez Tengo ganas de una comida China ......o alitas con BBQ.....ya me voy a levantar much
 
D.j. Newera
D.j. Newera #TGFI #NCO CLUB IS THE MOVE!!!!! LADIES FREE TILL 10:30!!!! WE BRINGING THE PARTY BACK 2 DA O.. FUCK WHAT U HEARD
 
Paballo Mpho
Paballo Mpho Moving swiftly on with my life n guess wat..Feels lyk I got a lotta weight off my shoulders ever since we parted..Even started seeing ada people..Hahaha..Ja bophelo o tlaba monate byanong coz u we're just a setback in life..*kehappyblyn!*
 
Phoebe Ndanu
Phoebe Ndanu Bles the Lord o my soul; and al tht is within me, bls His Holy name. Bles the Lord, o my soul, and forget not al His benefits. who forgives al ua iniquity, who heals al ua diseases, who redeems ua life frm the pit, who crowns u with steadfast love & mercy. who satisfies u with gud as long as u live so tht ua youth is renewed like the eagel's.
 
Stephanie Faye Thompson
Stephanie Faye Thompson SNOWBALL FIGHT!!!! o´¯`❄.¸(░)`O.¸¸.¸.o´¯`❄.¸(░)`O.❄。¨¯`*✲ ´*。.❄¨¯`*✲。❄*´*。✲O.¸¸.¸.o´¯`o.¸(░) `O.¸¸.✲.¸.o´¯`¸.o´¯`❄¸(░)`O.¸¸.¸.✲´¯`o.¸(░) `O.¸❄。`O.¸¸.¸.o´¯`❄。¨¯`*✲....¸.o´¯`o.¸(░) `O.¸¸.¸.o´¯`❄.¸(░)´*。✲´*。.❄¨¯`*✲。❄。*。¨¯`*✲ KEEP IT GOING!

Likes

Jessica Thornton
 
David Healy
David Healy Kerr pinks, lump of meat, cans of Guinness and the toy show along with Martha O Shea... Sweet Friday night!!!

Likes

Gene O'Donovan
 
Sarah Ejike
Sarah Ejike Abeg my fazebuk frndz mak una help me tel all my guyfrnds mak dem no run dis xmas period o coz i need 2 change my wardrope lyk my panties,bra,clothes & so on.

Likes

Aideloje Ojo Preciousfly
 
Bullet Toombs
Bullet Toombs Getting a new truck o yeah baby
 
Keondra Robertson
Keondra Robertson So Anxious bout tonite like I gotta step on the field!! But its almost close to crunch time for the river parishes!! So im sending a special S/o to my #Bulldogs# #Rams# & #S.C.C#.... Play your hearts out!! Bow

Likes

Shonda LaShaeNeyuka Supercaderal Barbie CeaserKendell Winfield
 
Angelica Soto
Angelica Soto @Posada Quimicos (O).
 
Mandisa Faith Lutuka
Mandisa Faith Lutuka some ppl ba makatsa weitse? Motho ga rate ur boyfriend or girlfriend,but he/she expect u gore o rate motho wa gae! Ke masepa a nka se a dumeleng ao''thatz bull''
 
Richard Asuquo
Richard Asuquo O ma god wch kind face be dis
 
Mame Seguah Bilson
Mame Seguah Bilson SMDP...Chew n pour wnt help u o...its nt helpng me at al kraa...da exams wil kil us!

Likes

Ekow Ferguson-AikinsDel Nana TsetsisMay Jay Nickle NarteyIrene Amsofly Asamoa Agyepong
 
Mood Boos
Mood Boos تخيل أبوك يقرأ أفكآآآرك X_X :O :o :O :o :O أقسم بالله >=) كل ثلاث دقايق كف :'( P: X_X
 
Fránçiano Javíérti Mòréñò
Fránçiano Javíérti Mòréñò Saludos a los enamorados,solteros,solteras,casados,casadas hechelen ganas la personalidad y caracter es el que manda no el exterior de la persona o motivacion de ganarle a su rival...ES EL SABOR NO EL INGREDIENTE PUFFFF HAHAHAHA ANDO ALTERADO AAJJUUUUAAA!!!
 
Marissa Blancaflor Buncalan
Marissa Blancaflor Buncalan Kathy how I supposed 2 do?cry,laugh,or matagay ko!2 much hurts pala pag ang habhib mo my someone esp......but carry w/ smille ^_^ jejeje!!! He broke my hart,my soul,even my mind dapat pati freindship nmon!!!y o y??naingit gid ko kat.....
 
Mandy Anderson
Mandy Anderson Just had the sexiest man treat me to lunch today! :o)
 
Efe Glamorzon Okomowho
Efe Glamorzon Okomowho yes, i know... Jesus is Lord. My question is- why is this crusade holding outside my window? Una no fit rent stadium? Na residential area be dis o! I just returnd from work, i need rest, but i can hear r ur bassline drums resoundin in my tummy.
 
Redboy Woods
Redboy Woods O well back to writn i go sn: smh ya gone realize sooner or later take it eazy doe wnt be hearin frm me no mo

Likes

Clayton Breezie Beaufort
 
Felicia A. Lockett
Felicia A. Lockett I'M.....STILL IN THE HOSPITAL....BEST FRIEND....HOUSE SITTING....MOTHER BROUGHT LAPTOP.....HOPEFULLY, I CAN DO SOME SCHOOL WORK...AND GOD'S COVERING ME...WHAT MORE CAN I ASK FOR????....THANK YOU KENNY GORE FOR THAT PRAYER YESTERDAY...:o)
 
Candace Mcarthur
Candace Mcarthur I'm at the School of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston! ;o) It's also Friday, so party like a rock star!!
 
Daniel Preson
Daniel Preson FACEBOOK IS NOW OUTDATED EVERY ONE MOVE TO GOOGLE PLUS 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000% better :O
 

No comments:

Post a Comment