Saturday, December 3, 2011

You don't know where I have been the stugles me and my family have gone thru and yet u have the nerve to say o yall ain't shit Baby girl

Maria Robles
Maria Robles You don't know where I have been the stugles me and my family have gone thru and yet u have the nerve to say o yall ain't shit?? Baby girl plz the only reason u talkin is cuz me and my family have had it much worse than u and yet we are still on our feet doing as good if not better than u, instead of talking smack look at ur life and figure out what your doing wrong!! #stay out of my business!!

Likes

Allison Acevedo
 
Alice Hastings
Alice Hastings Ummm, yeah, and we're still w/o POWER.....sigh.
 
Ieuan Llewy Llewellyn
Ieuan Llewy Llewellyn Just watched the human centipede it is sick:O!!

Likes

Laurie StevensCerys Rose ParryChelsey Jones Burns
 
Tainá Rocha
Tainá Rocha Santa Cruz, Davi Andreas Velico, Adamo Camargo, Rino Félix Molina Mangili e Formiga, que eu não sei o nome, HAUISEHIAUSEHA: As fotos estão no meu álbum. Se quiserem em alta resolução, me mande o e-mail!
 
Laercio Moreira
Laercio Moreira http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZuJ5O0p1Nc
www.youtube.com
Uma contadora de histórias nos fala sobre o que gosta de chamar "o perigo de uma história única". Uma lição de vida.
 
Luis Felipe
Luis Felipe ô vidaaa =/
 
Wendy Rhandzu Nkuna
Wendy Rhandzu Nkuna Sumthing z abt 2 happen dnt knw wt 2 do eish....who would u choose da guy who puts a ring on it o sum1 who hurts u nd cy sori*confused*
 
Aristides Salazar
Aristides Salazar esto se llama el examen de la vista! * Busca la 'L' minúscula y seras besado Mañana: LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLlLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL * Ahora busca la Q y tu deseo se hará realidad: ... OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOQOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOO* Esto es realmente difícil, ahora encuentran el N': MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNMM * Ahora encuentra el error: ABCDEFGHIJKLNMOPQRSTUVWQYZ * Algo que realmente deseas, cuando la cuenta atrás !!!!! 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 Ahora cierra los ojos y pide un deseo! Ahora;*;*;*;*;*;* Pega Esto En tu muro y tu deseo se hará realidad! Date prisa, tienes 20 minutos! O lo que usted deseaba Será lo contrario a lo que pediste
 
Tankawillsteal Willis Yagurlndoitright
Tankawillsteal Willis Yagurlndoitright S/o 2 da best lawyer n da world mark cippilitti thnx 2 dt nigga I gt a 2nd chance n a wholeeee nu life n since da darkness is gne I cn focus on da brightness dt cuminnnn ..da past is dead but always remembered but da time 2 shinee is nowww legggooooo

Likes

Neesh Lyons
 
Nicolli Parra
Nicolli Parra o Gabriel Costa Menezes tem que passar as fotos logo u__u
 
Joyce Guthrie
Joyce Guthrie hair getting dun properly fae Claire doll on Sunday! Canny wait. Get rid o this orange!!......................................hopefully. jx
 
Victor Hernandez
Victor Hernandez no se sime debe dar coraje o tistesa de escuchar k una prima piensa k esta enamorada cuando enrealidad es un capricho y se nota aleguas!!!!

Likes

Damian Lp Leal
 
Corey Rashadd Newman
Corey Rashadd Newman the mind of some people i tell ya they from one side to the other just shke my head only if they knew wat i knew but as usual they dont listen except to lies so o well believe wat ya wanna im still gonna b ol me aint worried bout the b an if u want me u know where to find me get at me
 
Ashley Gaines
Ashley Gaines O #btw ! New Number ! If ii Haven't Sent U The Number , hMu !
 
Amanda Lee Retzlaff
Amanda Lee Retzlaff fire drill o:
 
Geodelia Daames
Geodelia Daames Eina my tatoo is darm kla ma dt ws seer en paul is nu besag mt sy 3de tatoo o nee dt ws my 1ste en my laste gnite fb friends
 
Lillian Lwabidongo
Lillian Lwabidongo O generous Jesus ,i prostrate myself before your miraculous image and give my thanks to you for all the graces that i have received.I shall always praise your infinite mercy AMEN
 
Tameka Hodge
Tameka Hodge O Lord i want you to help me. Im not feeling my best today
 
Mosidi Sidaski Kolobe
Mosidi Sidaski Kolobe Ke kopa o ntsose ka 3H30 neh.

Likes

Djlook Lufuno Muvhali
 
Tamara Punkin Johnson
Tamara Punkin Johnson a Relationship w/o trust is lyke a phone w/o service, all yhu kan du is play games #Niqkhs

Likes

Patrice ThomasJanita Hines
 
Thomas Piazza
Thomas Piazza I miss the times where my biggest problems were my nine o clock bedtime cerfew life is to complicated now
 
Tshepo Abednigo Moletsane
Tshepo Abednigo Moletsane Mmago banake okae mo sefatlhegong sa buka jeerr kgotsa o mblokile hahahaha*bazzin myself*
 
Brenda Acosta
Brenda Acosta querido santa: este a)o me he portado muy bien.Bueno casi bien,bueno casi casi bien.Mas o menos bien.Es mas sabes que?? yo mejor me compro algo jaja!!
 
DR-Emanuel Kiser
DR-Emanuel Kiser We went through fire and through water: Psalms 66:10-12 10 For thou, O God, hast proved us: thou hast tried us, as silver is tried. 11 Thou broughtest us into the net; thou laidst affliction upon our loins. 12 Thou hast caused men to ride over our heads; we went through fire and through water: but thou broughtest us out into a wealthy [place].

Likes

Daisy Highland-Parker
 
Paola Rodrigues
Paola Rodrigues O GAROTO DA BICICLETA, dos irmãos Dardenne, e LATE BLOOMERS – O amor não tem fim, de Julie Gravas, entram em cartaz em Porto Alegre!
www.pandafilmes.com.br
Além de antecipar a exibição de vários títulos, a 8ª Seleção de Filmes cria anualmente uma janela de lançamento para produções nacionais e internacionais. Neste ano, dois filmes exibidos ao longo da mostra entrarão em cartaz em Porto Alegre: O GAROTO DA BICICLETA, dos irmãos Dardenne, e...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment