Saturday, December 3, 2011

flamingflags are no more sorry the name was not accepted so I asked if we could be fire flags but that was also a no so I was thinking of

Aaron Colbourn
Aaron Colbourn #flamingflags are no more sorry the name was not accepted so I asked if we could be fire flags but that was also a no so I was thinking of a name but was told that I took to long and was given a name so now we are my little pony! I'm just as disappointed as u guys
 
Tycorra Nobles
Tycorra Nobles Ive learned that i should have put U out my life ALONG TIME AGO... My outcome now WILL B GR8ER.... Thanks 4 pushin me n showing me...
 
Rezza Rizky Revano
Rezza Rizky Revano » Let me think about u..
 
Kou Ramatus
Kou Ramatus For You, O God, have tested us; You have refined us as silver is refined. You br...ought us into the net; You laid affliction on our backs. You have caused men to ride over our heads; We went through fire and through water; But You brought us out to rich fulfillment. Lord i thank u for everything

Likes

Kou Ramatus
 
Asanda Mkusane
Asanda Mkusane Unless da Lord builds da house,its builders labour in vain.Unless da Lord watches over da city ,da watchmen stand guard in vain.In vain u rise early & stay up late,toiling 4 food 2 eat 4 He grants sleep 2 thoz He loves.(psalms 127)*U're loved gudnyt freinds*
 
Adeoye Yinka
Adeoye Yinka Nigeria shud stay away from international football for 2years to restructure our football teams.du u agree wt me
 
Trapstardeedee Clark
Trapstardeedee Clark I Need SomeBodyy To Text! L.M.S Ima Nboxx U My Numbraaa!
 
Nkuli Krweca
Nkuli Krweca actually 2day m Kak tired dan sum1 pisses u off m done wit relationshits mxmm
 
Rob Cannon
Rob Cannon if u was a man id whoop dat azz keep testing me i might do it

Likes

Dustin BaxterLewis HollerMichael SweatFreddie Smith
 
Jennifer Fowler
Jennifer Fowler <3 Carolina/ U-S-C Go Cocks/ THE University OF South Carolina <3
 
Eruotor Gabriel
Eruotor Gabriel Hv u Eating.
 
Evans Jovwoke Izobo
Evans Jovwoke Izobo 2 c d light u must risk d darkness
 
Brandon Sanders
Brandon Sanders So seriously...... I need some friends to come help me burn all this wood tonight. If u Wana come over hit me up on fb. It's byob tho.
 
Walter Coronado
Walter Coronado if u like east house than say:PU
 
Joe Tumi
Joe Tumi u created this...
 
Jurmel Adams Taylor
Jurmel Adams Taylor i love being a juggle but its not for hackers so be real
www.youtube.com
Twiztid
 
ChOcolete Kakim Milk
ChOcolete Kakim Milk GOgooo.2 sleep me.gUdny8 2 all mga mhal kOng frnd. See u 2mOruw again.

Likes

Rissa Gumbay Sandigan
 
Isisah Sheppard
Isisah Sheppard Man another day in the books,im just wakin up and were bout to start the day and when u wake up to a person who loves u even if u killed there kat and fed it the dogs theres no better feelin.So wit that said kids luv but its a different kind of luv thats never goin away and no matter what happens that love wont change or stop .So parents look at the little shits that piss u off everyday and hug them so they know u love them they same way they do no matter what .To all the kids everywhere much love and to my kids,nieces and nephews I love yall like a fat kid loves kake and miss you all more than yall can understand ! BIG SHOT OUT TO OUR KIDS
 
Nangamso Pakade
Nangamso Pakade i mic u so much
 
Adenote Ademola
Adenote Ademola MO GBONA FELIFELI BI AMALA TOJINAaa U MAKE ME HOT AM HOTTER DAN Uuuu
 
Jenn Evans
Jenn Evans well it was ok but oh well man i just got over to my mama house man these day are sumthin esle i tell u ummmm ummm smfh
 
Precious Powell
Precious Powell If u do wat u surpose to do for your child a bitch wouldnt take papers out on u !but instead Im doing it all not u me dnt care u mad Im mad to so wat Eva it is wat it is !not tring back now came to far ! love u Jr :#sn :single moms love dem
 
Sarah Khan
Sarah Khan Repost this. If u love ur mom! <3
 
Denise SoHumble Thomas
Denise SoHumble Thomas Havnt sat down & watched Maury in yrs! This ish is hilarious! Maury Maury Maury!!! This nigga Rob foolin......"u r NOT the father"! I think Maury gets a kick outta his guests.....lmao Ima take Maine, Usher & Trey Songs on there! Lol that would b the show of history!

Likes

Steward Sohandsome
 
Dekeenea R. Hogue-Robinson
Dekeenea R. Hogue-Robinson So women will neva learn always allowing a man back in ur like dat,means u no good will neva get u anywhere all the lies u believe jus cause ur blinded by love its sad hate to c women put up wit da a dog is a dog no mata wat da breed it is

Likes

Kimi Cash
 

No comments:

Post a Comment