Saturday, December 3, 2011

Boyfriends are so hard to choose I never REALLI gave much thought in what I want in a man sachin's kolaveri yo boys i am singing song century song 100th Century song why

AnnaMaria Puczylowski
AnnaMaria Puczylowski Boyfriends are so hard to choose. I never REALLI gave much thought in what I want in a man

Likes

Aye JaySean EllisSa'Monne Locker
 
Suraj Bhagat
Suraj Bhagat sachin's kolaveri ..... yo boys i am singing song century song 100th Century song why this century not happening di why this century not happening di rhythm correct why this century not happening di maintain this why this century not happening di Waiting since a June-u June-u June-u goin-u england-u india losing-u how-u how-u england-u white-u wash-u why this century not happening di why this century not happening di toe injury-u to me-u me-u had-u miss-u ODI's-u I-u I-u think-u think-u century in india-u why this century not happening di why this century not happening di maama shots revisoo kambli ko mat suno pa pa paan pa pa paan pa pa paapa pa paan sariya vaasi west indies ready ready 1 2 3 4 whaa wat a change over maama ok maama now home ground-u hath bat-u only english.. hand la bat out la ninties eyes-u full-aa tear-u empty stands-u crowd-u come-u shout my name-u Bishoo come-u Rampaul-u always get me out-u laxman-u dravid-u Dhoni-u Ashwin-u getting century now-u actually god i am-u i also want-u this song to get the century-u i dont have choice-u why this century not happening di why this century not happening di why this century not happening di why this century not happening di century song we r waiting for your 100th's 100 .. Sachin Rocks
 
Owen Bongani Mathebula
Owen Bongani Mathebula Ka vanghana,timali ta mina leta penceni a ni ehleketa ku endla xikimu xa ma tamatisi,khavichi na swinwani kumbe ni xava tihomu ni ta xavisela lava minkosi na mintlangu kumbe ni xava tidonki ni ta rhwala tihunyi na swinwani.hi xihi xa kahle xi nga na MALI?
 
Jessie Ruiz
Jessie Ruiz I just realized that Woodburn isn't a good place to have fun at....
 
Dave Saladin
Dave Saladin What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire? Frostbite.
 
Crenshaw Christian-Center
Crenshaw Christian-Center Please join Pastor Price Jr . NOW!!!! from 12pm to 1pm PST for a LIVE Facebook Lunch-time Chat session, at http://www.facebook.com/eifministries about The NBA Lockout and how it relates to Greed and Prosperity. — at Crenshaw Christian Center - Ever Increasing Faith Ministries.
We walk by Faith, not by sight http://www.twitter.com/eifministries http://www.youtube.com/faithwalkwithme
 
Michael Render
Michael Render i just built a house on i dont give a fuck avenue
 
Davionte Hicks
Davionte Hicks [ LMS ♥ ] if we lived together; [] Smoke 24 /7 [] Argue all the time -__- [] Sex Sex Sex ♥ (; [] Eat ice-cream for breakfast (: [] Watch movies ♥ [] Prank call xD [] Text you even tho your right across the room :D [] Chat ^_^ [] Play fight ♥ [] Cuddle ♥ ..... Wink Wink lol. [] Kiss (*: [] Get drunk (: [] Throw a mean ass party =D [] Make out x) [] Whatever you want ;) [] Pillow fight :D [] Cook yummy food :p [] I wouldnt want to live with you >:D [] Put this as your status so i can like it.

Likes

Lala DalesMílly EdwardsBrandi SaditybarbiesLatte GrayGet TF Outta Here
 
MrsDiva Scott
MrsDiva Scott Uggghhhhhhh........ Bout to take a nap before the party tonight come out family an friends to rosies o gradys after 10pm see you all there
 
Tabitha Wilt
Tabitha Wilt Well i never get a day off. i'm puttting christmas light up with my dad and really having alot of fun cause i get to spend time with him. It's a father daugther day
 
Destiny Cole
Destiny Cole Sleep sleep sleep. Come take away. Come take me to a better day.
 
Shirley Parks Altig
Shirley Parks Altig When you’re a plus size woman, people like to say "yeah, she's cute in the face", as if being full figured is such a disgrace. Honey, I’m cute in the face and I’m thick in the waist. I look good whether I’m in cotton, leather, or lace. I’m beautiful, vibrant and above all, smart! And there's more to me than my weight, I also have a heart. Yes my clothes may be a bigger size, that just means you have access to a bigger prize. We all are not self-conscious about our weight, and we never have a problem getting a date! So don’t think your small frame gives you more pull, I’m a hot, sexy, curvy woman with a figure that's full. Repost if you're a curvy girl and proud to be ♥
 
Amanda Joy Gillespie
Amanda Joy Gillespie Number 6. Dear dad (Robert Gillespie), I'm going to try and do this without too much mushy gushy stuff but I would like to say that you are an amazing father. Not only that, you are someone who I aspire to be and without your guidance and great directions would not be this good young adult. It goes without saying how much I love you and how much you mean to me. I'm closer to you than I think anyone will ever be able to understand except for us but just know that life truly would not be the same without a father like you. Thank you so much for always being there to guide and direct me, lead me into places I thought I would never go and helping me succeed beyond comparison. In short dad, your awesome and I thank God for a dad like you each and everyday. Love, Manda

Likes

Jordan Jonas
 
Shilo Distefano
Shilo Distefano We have a show tomorrow night at "the orchard" 63E 100S in santaquin 5$ starts at 7 our bros in penalty of treason are releasing their cd! Also foreseen exile and xpand. It's going to be insane so be there
 
Alyssa LovesBrook Holzheimer
Alyssa LovesBrook Holzheimer You know someones a bad parent when they yell at their child multiple times to put their coat on especially if the first time they tell them they are yelling! Its called asking them politely first and saying please put ur coat on then if they don't listen use a more forceful voice...that lady really pissed me off! At burger King.
 
Janie Chatham
Janie Chatham 365 names of God missed a few days but did not want to miss this one. King of Israel. This is a title for the Messiah. The crowds shouted it at Jesus' triumphal entry into Jerusalem, and Pilate had it inscriged on Jesus' cross. As we enter these season of Christ's birth, may we welcome the King of Israel into our lives.
 
James M Laurence
James M Laurence Just leaving vegas me my wife had a great time even though were both sick with the flu it sure was worth it
 
Janice Hickman Jenkins
Janice Hickman Jenkins test was a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng & drawn out process...1st couldn't start an IV on me...I was a human pin cushion... after having countless ppl. sticking & poking & proding, Never did get an IV started was backing up in the x-ray dept. because of me...they put me in a little room w/nothing to eat or drink since noon..& by this time it was getting pretty late mouth dry form no water r nothing to eat...Finally got a guy to come and get me for MRI of the head!!!that was another 20 min. then we went up the hall to wait on someone to do the spinal tap...VERY, VERY nice man came and explained everything he was going to do...Dr. Smith...Excellant Dr. his father had died of a brain anuresym back in the 70's...When they didn't even have cat scans. Now they have all kinds of machines that do & see everything going on inside your body!!! Anyway, long story short the spinal wasn't bad at all...& flud off of the spine was good & Clear...was happy abt. that...MRI has to wait for 24-48 hrs. for that..So we'll find out that there's no brain up there...= )...lol...lol....
 
Karen Haack Bernos
Karen Haack Bernos Going to a late lunch with my Dad

Likes

Jennifer Alvarado
 
Mbaliyezibusiso Audrey
Mbaliyezibusiso Audrey all i wnted ws a smile 4 u 2 stay a little while,its 2 lyt4 a ring,coz u forgot da little things
 
Lakaucia Lovingantonioshemar Ford
Lakaucia Lovingantonioshemar Ford Got a interview on Monday and i get full benefits God Is Good All Time
 
Kyle James Van Camp
Kyle James Van Camp "i'm livin in the future so my present it my past. My presence is a present. Kiss my ass"
 
Kayla Albertson
Kayla Albertson The Ellen DeGeneres Show always puts me in a better mood:)
 
Teena Rani
Teena Rani 1st year students of MBBS were attending their 1st anatomy class. They all gathered around the surgery table with a real dead body. The Professor started the class by telling them about two important qualities that a Doctor ought to have: The first one is that NEVER BE DISGUSTED ABOUT ANYTHING RELATING TO THE BODY, He then proceeded to insert his finger in the dead body's mouth& on drawing it back, tasted it in his own mouth. Then he asked the students to do the same. The students hesitated for several minutes. But eventually everyone inserted their fingers into the dead body's mouth & tasted it. When everyone was done, the Professor looked at them and said: The second most important quality is OBSERVATIO N; I inserted my Middle finger but tasted the Index finger. Now learn to pay attention. Moral : Life is tough but its a lot tougher when you are not paying attention !
 
Amanda Allcox
Amanda Allcox Oh channel USA, how we have a deep problem in our relationship... I love how you keep playing Law and Order SVU, but I hate how I can't get anything done because I am glued to the TV!!!!! LOL!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment