Saturday, December 3, 2011

Woo Hoo I know where my vote is going wwwalvarezbarakatforjudgecom Paid Political Advertisement for the Campaign to Elect Michelle Alvarez Barakat for County Court Judge Group 20Approved by Michelle

Krystal Kinney
Krystal Kinney Woo Hoo!! I know where my vote is going!!
www.alvarezbarakatforjudge.com
Paid Political Advertisement for the Campaign to Elect Michelle Alvarez Barakat for County Court Judge - Group 20Approved by Michelle Alvarez Barakat2701 Ponce de Leon Boulevard, Suite 202Coral Gables, FL 33134Phone: 786-309-2693
 
Taylor Roy
Taylor Roy soooo . this months so random. i just don't understand it. n txt the phone. outtt
 
Karen Hennip
Karen Hennip I won the ugliest sweater contest!!!!!
 
Larry Teecee Eason
Larry Teecee Eason Im not a player i just crush alot (;

Likes

Kamonie DavisSabrina LeonAdrienne CollinsLarry Teecee Eason
 
Mitza Cel Mic
Mitza Cel Mic cum crezi k noi 2 din atata lume/asta vine de la sine nu se spune...special...doar tu...o facem special...sti tu...stiu, stiu, asta-i tot farmecul...nu-i ciudat ca n-ai de ce sa ma acuzi?/ pot sa spun in continuu tot ce vrei sa-auzi..ce vrei sa-auzi..ce vrei sa-auzi??!!!
 
Bree Chittim
Bree Chittim I appreciate those who have accepted my friend requests here on FB. I am starting to use FB as something like a TwitBook I guess... have a sunny day, B.
www.youtube.com
For Once in my Life
 
Valerie Guerra
Valerie Guerra Actually having a good day at work..ha nobodys getting on my nerves..two more days I got this :):):)

Likes

Vanessa Gomez
 
Kevin Cordonero
Kevin Cordonero I call her up and she doesn't pick up, so I leave a message. She text me 4 mins later "Sorry Im swamp with work" "Thats cool, keep at it! Good Luck!" I go to Chipolte for a burrito, and there she is... with a friend. Me-"Hey, whats up! Taking a break I see, Im starving too!" Her-"Yeah.." Friend rushes in "The movie starts in 15 mins!" Me-"Oh, you guys are going to watch a movie?" Friend- "Yeah, Twilight its going to be great.. want to join us?" Me-"Oh, no Im swamp with work.. Im just taking a break.. but you ladies have fun!" Took my take-out and walked away... and bursted out in a tremendous laughter!! XD I mean... what are the chances, honestly! LMAO!

Likes

Rafael Canales
 
Karen Fishler
Karen Fishler I am so blessed today....God works in mysterious ways. I will forever and always be His follower. THANK YOU GOD, THANK YOU....always and forever,,,,AMEN <3
 
Preston Vossler
Preston Vossler I ACCEPT FULL RESPONSIBILTY FOR ALL WRONG I HAVE DONE IF YA"LL THOUGHT I WAS PERFECT I APPOLIGIZE FOR BIENG HUMAN MAN BUT NEVER AGAIN I PUT MY LIFE ON THAT.
 
Linister Huni
Linister Huni I dont wna be a player any more
 
Angel Sylvester
Angel Sylvester I read drugs are bad for you.. I quit doing them, I read smoking is bad for you, I quit smoking, I read drinking and sex is bad for you.. I quit reading!

Likes

Ian TobacRoberta Morin
 
IWatchYourPets.com
IWatchYourPets.com This is hands down the absolutely cutest collection of baby animal photos I ever seen. If you love the AWWWWW factor, you have to go look at it. http://thedesigninspiration.com/articles/70-cutie-baby-animals-bring-your-a-good-mood/#
thedesigninspiration.com
Currently browsing 70 Cutie Baby Animals Bring You a Good Mood for your design inspiration
 
Luke Williams
Luke Williams Had a great laugh after work today, those who ate pigs eyes, tongues, tails and other things, fair play, great effort!! Put me down for £10 and i will pay Monday!!! Superb!
 
Liz George
Liz George Christmas this month and going to Michigan this month then next month my little girl Emma will be 3 then in March my daddy and little brother Josh will be here for 2 weeks... I can't wait...
 
Nikki Byers
Nikki Byers Carson said his favorite days are fridays and tuesdays. Personally I could live without tuesdays. =)
 
Matthew Ennis
Matthew Ennis is working ever so hard to keep a positive outlook on a negative situation. If you try hard enough, you can find a positive aspect to everything in life...that is what I keep telling myself!
 
Donna Tieties
Donna Tieties Lord Ur everthing i ever wnt now that i fnd u i wont let u go plz dnt leave me in this crazy world.
 
Nicole Casale
Nicole Casale LMS FOR; ♥ ( ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((> [] Red: You Fine ... [] Pink: Your pretty:) [] Green: You Alrite [] Blue: I Want Ur # [] Orange: You've Made Me Smile [] Gray: We Should Talk More [] Purple: I have a crush You [] Gold: You're Important To Me [] White: We Should Chill Soon [] Black: You Should Post this on Your Status (: [] Gold : Your a golden friend [] Brown: I hate you [] Silver : I Love you

Likes

Brianna T. RhodesPamela RojasJoseph NJ Swaglet
 
Anna Arellano
Anna Arellano dam I'm so broed but its so cold outside. I need to go shopping getting last minutes things for my sons party. can't believe its been an year omg I love you. your wroth every minute!!!!
 
Sandy Chiy
Sandy Chiy I wnt 2 feclilitate with my pastor friend, Pstr. Joel Isaac + his lovely wife, as they walk down d isles 2mrrw, 3rd Dec, 2011. Its gonna be gr8t n glamorous. Congrats!!!
 
Tiffany Torrence Davis
Tiffany Torrence Davis I know people may think I'm nuts to say NO to some of the offers I get in life .......... just because a network calls me and says "we want you on TV just show up" ...doesn't mean I should JUMP!!! I'm TIFFANY TORRENCE DAVIS child of the most HIGH!!! When I did BGC I was at my lowest point in liFE did they think I would stay there???? Somebody better tell em' who I is!!!!

Likes

Paige ThomasMatthew ChavisJanet ChynaDol HarrisTiara Polynice
 
Marina Mack
Marina Mack Im fat but im happy im ugly on the outside but I have a heart of gold on the inside im not tall but I can reach what I need ive done drugs and alcohol but learned the hard way ive been at rock bottom the only way now is up.Im happy the way I am if you cant accept me 4 that ooo well life goes on.
 
Ryan West
Ryan West So i dont see everyone going GAGA over her new video. I LOVE IT!!
 
Freddie Johnson
Freddie Johnson I guess I'm going to be in Evansville tomorrow

Likes

Caleb CoxElliot Martin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment