Saturday, December 3, 2011

Home chillenhit me up if u wanna chill this weekend Hearing ur swt sxy voice has made my day Fazul Jo Dennis luv u baibe : Like my status if

Brytnae WickedLette O'Dell
Brytnae WickedLette O'Dell Home chillen..hit me up if u wanna chill this weekend
 
Joy De Kawira
Joy De Kawira Hearing ur swt sxy voice has made my day Fazul Jo Dennis luv u baibe :*
 
Zach Hillard-ike
Zach Hillard-ike Like my status if u wanna hang at skating it even want me skating

Likes

D.j. L Lincoln
 
Cassandra Matarise
Cassandra Matarise If at 1st u dnt succeed ,try ,try again. then quit. threz no use bein a damn fool abt it
 
Trelleshea Tarleton
Trelleshea Tarleton To know me is to love and if u want to know anything about me ask me I can tell u better then any one
 
LaKecha Sumthiinseriious Robertson
LaKecha Sumthiinseriious Robertson Lovin life n all iyt has 2 offer... 1 thing i have 2 sit back n realize is dat i hav 2 let go of my past even if i dnt wnt 2 bcuz i will neva b able 2 move forward in my life bcuz im steady lookin bhind me day by day im getin stronger n getn ova da 1's dat hav hurt and neglected me wen i needed them da most n at da end of iyt all ill hold my head up high n knw dat i triumphed without u!
 
Teflon Gotti
Teflon Gotti I love my son rt im out here makin it happen for u boy rt cant wait to get back home to u and my wifey but money gotta b made.

Likes

Miguel Nivens
 
Taonga Memeh Phiri
Taonga Memeh Phiri Thy say if u cnt beat yo rival join thm,sychologists sayz dis wrks real gud in complicated relatnshp thus reduces stress.

Likes

Ivan Iag KakoloRey Andsen
 
Tiara Johnson
Tiara Johnson sum niggas dont undastand dat u knt hide shit in amarillo kuz u eithea gone b seen or get told on point blank period if u gone do sumthan b a real ass nigga bou it kuz ima alwayz keep it 100 rbs
 
Stand Scarlet
Stand Scarlet think twice bfor u proceed coz lif only once
 
Ahmad Koshe
Ahmad Koshe if guys r useles pls n pls am pleadn wt u dnt gt maried.mtsw maganan tsuntsaye kawai
 
Luchi Da Don
Luchi Da Don Niggaz beefin wat they read'n on the internet where u from where u plug just like I thought cyber thugs... Ha
 
JaysonGot'Em ScreamingEberle
JaysonGot'Em ScreamingEberle Lms if u love gettin head
 
Christina Hester Workingonit
Christina Hester Workingonit Y do u always claim u dnt celebrate xmas n bdays but on ur bday u get waisted? But u never have nthn or ur baby cake?
 
Princess Sara
Princess Sara When u fall in a RIVER there is a BOAT , When u fall in a WELL there is a ROPE , But when u fall in LOVE there is NO WAY

Likes

Hajra MalikÆłväñ GräffêrAzhar RehmanßåkrÒó Ål Måjròóh
 
Xolani Lindokuhle Miya
Xolani Lindokuhle Miya Dankie zulu u heard em ni ba zwile 2ru kzn represntas yo'll dnt hate on dem zulu 4 lyf
 
Patimalla VR Murthi
Patimalla VR Murthi I Thank All of U ,who had Greeted on my Birthday With Festive Cheers,,,,,,,,,,,,,,& Love\
 
Renata Vazzana
Renata Vazzana happy happy and u?

Likes

Alexander Wilde
 
Rose Bari Dapitan
Rose Bari Dapitan " My daily wish s 2 see u Smyl, knw u r häpí @ fèè£ ú r lúvd. I knw dät lyf s nt eäsý, sø im hèßè 2 remind ù dät lyf s bèäùtifùl wèn úß £öve ä£wy$ CÄRE 4 U,,,

Likes

Samm SamarMd Morsed
 
Crystal Prime
Crystal Prime Some people work my fucking nerve. Yall always saying yall gonna take me to court...Do it...Yea muthafuckers I dare a bitch to do it. Yall want my baby boy. Bitches why can't yall have your own baby or betta yet take care of the ones u got.Yea muthafuckers i said it...What yall gonna do take me to court.YOur family your worse enemy. Matter of fact i don't got no muthafucking family.All yall muthafuckers can go to hell. You think u gonna get my baby..u a damn lie.Also im tired of people that say they ur friend and go behind ur back an tell all ur shit...Yall muthafuckers know who yall are. Bitches get at me. the only family i got is jayden and his mama. Done with the whole muthafucking world. Mood: Muthafucking pissed off ...Ready to whoop a hoe.
 
Indra Kishor Saha
Indra Kishor Saha If u don't understand my silence then u will not understand my words.
 
Brandon Edenfield
Brandon Edenfield okay so i know almost everyone i know did no shave november. but now its december and your like...damn what to do with all this hair? well thge new challenge is..... DONT GROW IT DECEMBER! starting tonight and to the end of december' i challenge all my male friend to shave off ur beards, staches and goatees for a month. thats right baby face. im doin it and havent been they way since highschool so cmon! post ur pics after u shave! dont be a weiner!
 
Fagbenro Taiwo
Fagbenro Taiwo Anouncement time!!!viewing tym.....THE REDEEM CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD WELCOME U ALL 2 D HOLY GHOST CONGRESS@D REDEMPTION CAMP...lagos/Ibadan expres way.....MINISTERING:PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE(General Overseer).....starting 4rm 12th of Dec...2011 to 17th of Dec. 2011...com 1 com all...its going 2 b 1derful,2derful,3derful,even 10derful,Jesus await u....GOD BLESS U AS U COME & INVITE OTHERS......JESUS IS LORD
 
Erika Vandyke
Erika Vandyke Ughh do u hear yourself .Smh
 
Charles Muriithi
Charles Muriithi Is it only me or do u pple feel ur monkeys mo often wen studying? My wk has bn characterised by extreme reading (exams) n i always feel my monkey wen in the library....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment